Time to start ARRESTING left wing stalkers...

No one disagrees with this.

But the notion of arresting those who do protest is authoritarian rightwing idiocy.

Republicans love the constitution until they don't.

They love the second amendment but not the 1st so much.

Prove it, time and time again a right wing leaning supreme Court has tried to rule on the Constitution instead of feelings. From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage...

Time and Time again a left wing leaning court has ruled by feelings and not the Constitution see the 9th

Why do you say "ruled by feelings and not the Constitution"? Don't you believe in freedom of religion and equal protection of the law? Due process?

"From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage..." all involve Americans' rights under the United States Constitution. Your feelings are immaterial. The Supreme Court is supposed to defend our rights and freedoms. It is not the role of the Supreme Court to cater to your personal preferences and your emotions.

Emote how you like. You don't have to have an abortion, you do not have to accept "Obamacare," you do not have to marry a person of your same sex. Just what is your problem? You didn't want to marry Jimmy? Somebody messed up your hair?

What are you arguing? All you are doing is making my point that a right wing leaning court follows the Constitution instead of feelings like a left wing leaning court does .

The right doesn't follow the constitution and is more emotion based in thinking because you don't consider facts.
Nuh Uhn!

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Time to hold these left wing fools to account.... before it ends badly...

HEIL!!!
WOW

You think that violating another persons rights is ok as long as its your political agenda is being forwarded... Two words for you; FUCK YOU!

Take your boot klicking and Nazi salute somewhere else you fascist..

It's time to start beating the living shit out of them when they invade personal space.

No.

Violence is the left.

By invading the personal space of the Senator and his wife, these thugs posed a clear and present threat. Have them arrested and prosecuted for terrorism. Want to threaten violence to effect political change? Then spend the next decade in prison.

You guys have held rallies where people were killed.
They were killed by leftists.

Of course trumpanzees have a problem with someone being judged based on the content of their character.

This from a libtard…...

Surely you jest...………...

Bodecea is right. You guys aren't about content of character. You repeat that line from King only to divert and deflect, but when it comes right down to it, you don't give a damn.

You are a Flucking bigot....

You have no character what so ever...……...

Of course trumpanzees have a problem with someone being judged based on the content of their character.

This from a libtard…...

Surely you jest...………...

Bodecea is right. You guys aren't about content of character. You repeat that line from King only to divert and deflect, but when it comes right down to it, you don't give a damn.
Did someone hurt your wittle feelings? Guess what, I don't give a damn about your fascist feelings.. I deal in facts...

It's time to start beating the living shit out of them when they invade personal space.

No.

Violence is the left.

By invading the personal space of the Senator and his wife, these thugs posed a clear and present threat. Have them arrested and prosecuted for terrorism. Want to threaten violence to effect political change? Then spend the next decade in prison.

No they were not. Quit trying to lie.

No.

Violence is the left.

When anti Nazis confront Nazis the Nazis always get violent. They talk violence to the camera. They want a race war. If that’s not violent I don’t know what is.

I like how whites cry when nat kills whites or malcom x threatens violence and they completely ignore all the lynchings

No.

Violence is the left.

Your the liar here... Your ignorant of history...

No.

Violence is the left.

Who was killed in a rightwing rally? Name one.

This from a libtard…...

Surely you jest...………...

Like coming from you this is supposed to bother me. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Republicans love the constitution until they don't.

They love the second amendment but not the 1st so much.

Prove it, time and time again a right wing leaning supreme Court has tried to rule on the Constitution instead of feelings. From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage...

Time and Time again a left wing leaning court has ruled by feelings and not the Constitution see the 9th

Why do you say "ruled by feelings and not the Constitution"? Don't you believe in freedom of religion and equal protection of the law? Due process?

"From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage..." all involve Americans' rights under the United States Constitution. Your feelings are immaterial. The Supreme Court is supposed to defend our rights and freedoms. It is not the role of the Supreme Court to cater to your personal preferences and your emotions.

Emote how you like. You don't have to have an abortion, you do not have to accept "Obamacare," you do not have to marry a person of your same sex. Just what is your problem? You didn't want to marry Jimmy? Somebody messed up your hair?

What are you arguing? All you are doing is making my point that a right wing leaning court follows the Constitution instead of feelings like a left wing leaning court does .

The right doesn't follow the constitution and is more emotion based in thinking because you don't consider facts.
I want to hear an example of an issue where we were emotional and they were factual.

Oh please the travel ban was overturned because it was based on emotion and not the Constitution

The Chicago gun ban was overturned because it was based on emotion and not the constitution

Shall I go on?

No.

Violence is the left.

Your the liar here... Your ignorant of history...

Sure, yeah, right.

No.

Violence is the left.

When anti Nazis confront Nazis the Nazis always get violent. They talk violence to the camera. They want a race war. If that’s not violent I don’t know what is.

I like how whites cry when nat kills whites or malcom x threatens violence and they completely ignore all the lynchings
You facists keep projecting your own behaviors...

This from a libtard…...

Surely you jest...………...

Like coming from you this is supposed to bother me. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't give a shit what your RACIST ass thinks....

I want to hear an example of an issue where we were emotional and they were factual.

Oh please the travel ban was overturned because it was based on emotion and not the Constitution

The Chicago gun ban was overturned because it was based on emotion and not the constitution

Shall I go on?

Yeah keep showing us how you lack knowledge of the constitution.

No.

Violence is the left.

You guys held 100s of Rally's where blacks were fucking lynched and killed.

Shall I go on?

That was sufficient but go on if you want

Shall I go on?

Yeah keep showing us how you lack knowledge of the constitution.

In what universe do you live in?

This from a libtard…...

Surely you jest...………...

I don't give a shit what your RACIST ass thinks....

You can't post a racist quote I have said.

Forum List

Back