Time's UP For Assad

Like I said, I don't know who did this and who's behind it.....what I do know is Assad was warned and it was up to him to prevent another gas attack....opps. Now he's gotta go in as hideous a way possible as a going-away present...snake and nape that fucking palace...let him know how fuckers like him have always met their end. So kill him, his family, anybody near him and get the hell out. Between Egypt, Iraq, the Saudis and Jordanians, they should be able to put together an invasion force to repel the Ivans and give any Syrian left alive a voice in their future. You leftist pissants opinions on the matter I couldn't care less about...you're all sniveling cowards and worthless.

what I know from real Syrians----the ones who fled Syria long ago
for the USA-----the Christian Syrians------that..... THE ASSADS
ARE SHIT
backed by iran and russia

Remember all the years republicans yelled that Assad was great and the rebels were terrorists? Oh well more middle east fun.

I want to see the posts where any Republicans cheered for the butcher Assad since the Syrian war started. Your statement is a lie and we have always supported the rebels. Remember the approx. 100 Tomahawk missiles we fired after last year's chemical attack?
59 missiles, most were intercepted, one failed right on the ship.

Pick your side.

Melkite Catholic Patriarch commends Syrian Army in East Ghouta visit

1523017888_1523015834.jpg

"Melkite Catholic Patriarch of Antioch, Gregorius III Lahham, deemed Friday during his visit to the town of Ein Tirma in the Eastern Ghouta of Damascus that “the Syrian Army’s civilized and exemplary approach in the Eastern Ghouta is a model for dealing with crises and wars and protecting the lives of civilians.”

“The Syrian solidarity with the people of the Ghouta during the suffering of terrorism that threatened their lives has proved that the Syrian people are one, and that Syria is the country of peace,” the Patriarch added.

He thanked the “Syrian Army for being a model of victory, kindness and love,” while expressing hope for the “liberation of every inch of Syrian territory from terrorism and the return of security and stability to Syria.”

Source: NNA"

Remember all the years republicans yelled that Assad was great and the rebels were terrorists? Oh well more middle east fun.
No, I don't remember that.
alzheimers
Actually, Republicans didn´t rally for Assad. It started with Trump saying "we don´t know who we are supporting" and ended with Trump firing missiles at the Syrian military, something not even Obama did.

actually-----lately---(ie in the 21 st Century ) Republicans have
tended toward isolation and do not "rally" behind or take sides
in "foreign" politics. Isolationism is a republican MALAISE----
The repubs do Vichy---traditionally----but seem to be coming
out of their coma
Particularly after 9/11.

Like I said, I don't know who did this and who's behind it.....what I do know is Assad was warned and it was up to him to prevent another gas attack....opps. Now he's gotta go in as hideous a way possible as a going-away present...snake and nape that fucking palace...let him know how fuckers like him have always met their end. So kill him, his family, anybody near him and get the hell out. Between Egypt, Iraq, the Saudis and Jordanians, they should be able to put together an invasion force to repel the Ivans and give any Syrian left alive a voice in their future. You leftist pissants opinions on the matter I couldn't care less about...you're all sniveling cowards and worthless.

what I know from real Syrians----the ones who fled Syria long ago
for the USA-----the Christian Syrians------that..... THE ASSADS
ARE SHIT
backed by iran and russia

so true----but with some awkward moments. The Russians
have been FASCINATED with baathism for a long time----
On examination they tend to support EVERY BAATHIST SHIT
dictator. Baathism is arab Nazism . It is an "ARAB UBER
ALLES" cult. The Iran supporting Syria is awkward since
Iranians DESPISE arabs with a capital D. But Assad is a semi-
Shiite------so he is OK and he supports the Iranian "kill da jooos' agenda -----and ALSO there is the awkward romance
between IMPERIALISTS------Russians and Iranians who
COMBINED could put a heavy boot on just about ALL
TRADE-----via control of the sea ways

BREAKING:

Phrump is already going mad, calls Assad a goyim and personally threatens Putin. In case the US attacks Syria, Moscow announced to strike back, days ago.

I want to see the posts where any Republicans cheered for the butcher Assad since the Syrian war started. Your statement is a lie and we have always supported the rebels. Remember the approx. 100 Tomahawk missiles we fired after last year's chemical attack?
59 missiles, most were intercepted, one failed right on the ship.

Pick your side.

1523017888_1523015834.jpg

"Melkite Catholic Patriarch of Antioch, Gregorius III Lahham, deemed Friday during his visit to the town of Ein Tirma in the Eastern Ghouta of Damascus that “the Syrian Army’s civilized and exemplary approach in the Eastern Ghouta is a model for dealing with crises and wars and protecting the lives of civilians.”

“The Syrian solidarity with the people of the Ghouta during the suffering of terrorism that threatened their lives has proved that the Syrian people are one, and that Syria is the country of peace,” the Patriarch added.

He thanked the “Syrian Army for being a model of victory, kindness and love,” while expressing hope for the “liberation of every inch of Syrian territory from terrorism and the return of security and stability to Syria.”

Source: NNA"

the Melkite Patriarch (read that eastern orthodox Patriarch)
is between a rock and a hard place. Baathist pigs have a
penchant for assassinating eastern orthodox patriarchs
Remember adolf-----Pius could not bring himself to so much as
EXCOMMUNICATING---that catholic mass murderer either------
because of LIKELY CONSEQUENCES. I got my information
re Baathists and eastern orthodox persons from middle east
eastern orthodox----like copts and chaldeans and Syrian
Christians. Other people victimized by muslims OVER THERE
have been Armenian Christians (also eastern orthodox) ---
murdered by muslims by the MILLIONS------utter non combatants
(1915-17)

BREAKING:

Phrump is already going mad, calls Assad a goyim and personally threatens Putin. In case the US attacks Syria, Moscow announced to strike back, days ago.

you got a citation for the "calls Assad (sic) A GOYIM" -----
the word GOYIM is a plural -----it means NATIONS----
Hebrew. "a goyim" does not make sense. You seem,
capt blei, to be quoting cheap islamo-Nazi propaganda

BREAKING:

Urban Dictionary: goyim
Jan 30, 2007 - And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves. 3. A word used by some Jews to refer to Gentiles (non-Jews). The word can have derogatory connotations, such as the word ...

Goyim | Define Goyim at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/goyim
goy. n. "gentile, non-Jew" (plural goyim), 1835, from Hebrew goy "people, nation;" in Mishnaic and Modern Hebrew, also "gentile."

Who knows who's behind this latest chemical gas attack? It could be most anybody from those who don't want the President to extricate us from that slaughterhouse to those who do, thinking we'll run like Barry the Fairy did in Iraq. One thing is certain, Syria is lost; the Russians got it and when they decide the Iranians are no longer useful, they'll throw them out too. So what should Trump do? Kill that son of a bitch Assad and boogie. We can locate him, isolate him, and drop a package on his ass that will leave pieces too small to bother burying. That leaves total chaos for Syria's neighbors to deal with....not our problem anymore thanks to Barry's dithering when he had the chance to stop it. Trump warned the world what would happen if another gas attack on women and children went down and now it should.

How is this any of our business?

alzheimers
Actually, Republicans didn´t rally for Assad. It started with Trump saying "we don´t know who we are supporting" and ended with Trump firing missiles at the Syrian military, something not even Obama did.

out of their coma
Particularly after 9/11.

Particularly WHAT? after the Islamic atrocity of 9-11-01----
which was so universally celebrated in the UMMAH-----that for
a "brief Shinning moment" Shiite embraced sunni

BREAKING:

Jan 30, 2007 - And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves. 3. A word used by some Jews to refer to Gentiles (non-Jews). The word can have derogatory connotations, such as the word ...

Goyim | Define Goyim at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/goyim
goy. n. "gentile, non-Jew" (plural goyim), 1835, from Hebrew goy "people, nation;" in Mishnaic and Modern Hebrew, also "gentile."

right----colloquially. But the word itself just correctly translates
as NATIONS--------it is correct to refer to Israel or the people
called "children of Israel" as GOY too.

Who knows who's behind this latest chemical gas attack? It could be most anybody from those who don't want the President to extricate us from that slaughterhouse to those who do, thinking we'll run like Barry the Fairy did in Iraq. One thing is certain, Syria is lost; the Russians got it and when they decide the Iranians are no longer useful, they'll throw them out too. So what should Trump do? Kill that son of a bitch Assad and boogie. We can locate him, isolate him, and drop a package on his ass that will leave pieces too small to bother burying. That leaves total chaos for Syria's neighbors to deal with....not our problem anymore thanks to Barry's dithering when he had the chance to stop it. Trump warned the world what would happen if another gas attack on women and children went down and now it should.

the smart people in the USA are VERY concerned about
use of GASES in warfare-------in the USA the smart people
are called HOMELAND SECURITY

BREAKING:

Trump calls out Putin for backing 'Animal Assad' in Syria

the smart people in the USA are VERY concerned about
use of GASES in warfare-------in the USA the smart people
are called HOMELAND SECURITY
Between a rock and a hard place
Trump Must Back Up Syria Tough Talk or ‘Look Weak,’ Graham Says
By
Mark Niquette
April 8, 2018, 11:58 AM EDT
  • South Carolina senator responds to suspected chemical attack
  • President tweets ‘big price to pay’ for situation in Syria
President Donald Trump must follow through on his threat of a “big price to pay” after a suspected chemical attack in Syria, or risk losing credibility in dealings with North Korea and other U.S. adversaries, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said.

Trump responded on Twitter Sunday after rescue workers and activists said more than 40 people died in a chemical assault, amid renewed fire by Bashar al-Assad’s government on a rebel stronghold near Damascus. The president suggested the U.S. wouldn’t sit idly by, tweeting that Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iran “are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price to pay.”

400x-1.jpg

Senator Lindsey Graham

Photographer: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg
“If it becomes a tweet without meaning, then he has hurt himself in North Korea,” Graham, a member of the Armed Services Committee who has often criticized the president, said on ABC News’s “This Week” on Sunday. “If he doesn’t follow through and live up to that tweet, he’s going to look weak in the eyes of Russia and Iran. So this is a defining moment, Mr. President.”

Trump responded a year ago to a previous allegation of chemical warfare with a missile strike in Syria. Graham called that a “one-and-done” attack, and that Assad sees U.S. resolve breaking with Trump’s call on April 3 to withdraw American forces from Syria quickly. Graham suggested destroying Assad’s air force.

alzheimers

out of their coma
Particularly after 9/11.

The mother of all false flags - Americans know that. Al-Qaeda has been Uncle Sam´s ally since its creation by the US in Afghanistan. It´s still Uncle Sam´s ally in Syria. Why should they have been their enemy in the meantime? Not quite logical.

I just bought a large number of Bild "newspapers" and will now make a large bonfire in compliment of the liberation of the Eastern Ghouta.

Yes, the neocons and Zionists are pleased with this turn of events.

Is McCain still alive? Maybe we can hear his old refrain one more time.

alzheimers

out of their coma
Particularly after 9/11.

The mother of all false flags - Americans know that. Al-Qaeda has been Uncle Sam´s ally since its creation by the US in Afghanistan. It´s still Uncle Sam´s ally in Syria. Why should they have been their enemy in the meantime? Not quite logical.

I just bought a large number of Bild "newspapers" and will now make a large bonfire in compliment of the liberation of the Eastern Ghouta.

The USA did not found Al Qaeda in Afghanistan----HOWEVER
the USA made a HUGE MISTAKE in rendering any support at
all to the MUJAHADEEN. pigs-----that were really Pakistanis who OPPORTUNISTICALLY went to Afghanistan hoping to
create a SHARIAH CESSPIT there-------they were the basis
for the TALIBAN. The whole issue was based on the fact that
the TALIBAN ISLAMIST PIGS also fought RUSSIA. (I have
my information from real Pakistanis------so many of whom at
that time were VERY PROUD OF THE TALIBAN-----I kept
quiet and just listened to the bullshit. The whitehouse did
not bother to ask me. (refer back to the 1980s and early
1990s)

Yes, the neocons and Zionists are pleased with this turn of events.

Is McCain still alive? Maybe we can hear his old refrain one more time.

what turn of events to please the neocons and Zionists?

Forum List

Back