Time's UP For Assad

Before we withdraw from Syria, Trump should have SEAL Team 6 have an encore.

Nah, let's just get out. How many wars we up to now? We never had any right to declare 'Regime Change.' We've only caused more bloody mayhem over there. It's time to dramatically scale things back in the Middle East. Time to come home.
I would agree but those chemical attacks and barrel bombing of his innocent civilians is the kicker. Assad is worse than his father was. He deserves a Gaddafi-like demise.

Nah, let's just get out. How many wars we up to now? We never had any right to declare 'Regime Change.' We've only caused more bloody mayhem over there. It's time to dramatically scale things back in the Middle East. Time to come home.
I would agree but those chemical attacks and barrel bombing of his innocent civilians is the kicker. Assad is worse than his father was. He deserves a Gaddafi-like demise.
but what to do when russia says there's severe penalties if we respond?

Make our penalties more severe...

peace_through_superior_firepower_poster-rdea2b86a686b4575b508aa241d61bb8a_wad_8byvr_512.jpg

Russia has been our #1 enemy ever since the Communist Party was created and one day we will have to fight them unless we can cause their economic downfall. Today, Russia's economy is about equal to Italy's economy.

Says the Zionist. How many civilians and journalists were snipered in recent days?

Says the Zionist. How many civilians and journalists were snipered in recent days?

I don't have a situation report yet. I'll let you know.

Russia has been our #1 enemy ever since the Communist Party was created and one day we will have to fight them unless we can cause their economic downfall. Today, Russia's economy is about equal to Italy's economy.
Similar to Germany´s economy. You cannot bring them down by economic or military means. Stick your dreams of world enslavement. The only question is how long the US will be able to spend over half its money on the military. The war-fanatics cannot change it and the default will be the ultimate consequence.

Last edited:

I don't have a situation report yet. I'll let you know.
Of course you don´t have. And as Israel-loving freedom guy you better stop parroting al-Qaeda propaganda.

Like I said, I don't know who did this and who's behind it.....what I do know is Assad was warned and it was up to him to prevent another gas attack....opps. Now he's gotta go in as hideous a way possible as a going-away present...snake and nape that fucking palace...let him know how fuckers like him have always met their end. So kill him, his family, anybody near him and get the hell out. Between Egypt, Iraq, the Saudis and Jordanians, they should be able to put together an invasion force to repel the Ivans and give any Syrian left alive a voice in their future. You leftist pissants opinions on the matter I couldn't care less about...you're all sniveling cowards and worthless.

Like I said, I don't know who did this and who's behind it.....what I do know is Assad was warned and it was up to him to prevent another gas attack....opps. Now he's gotta go in as hideous a way possible as a going-away present...snake and nape that fucking palace...let him know how fuckers like him have always met their end. So kill him, his family, anybody near him and get the hell out. Between Egypt, Iraq, the Saudis and Jordanians, they should be able to put together an invasion force to repel the Ivans and give any Syrian left alive a voice in their future. You leftist pissants opinions on the matter I couldn't care less about...you're all sniveling cowards and worthless.

ALLAH! ALLAH AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Remember all the years republicans yelled that Assad was great and the rebels were terrorists? Oh well more middle east fun.

I want to see the posts where any Republicans cheered for the butcher Assad since the Syrian war started. Your statement is a lie and we have always supported the rebels. Remember the approx. 100 Tomahawk missiles we fired after last year's chemical attack?

Anyone got a reputable link on what's going on? Has Syria chem attacked its own people again? I didn't hear this on the news this a.m..

Remember all the years republicans yelled that Assad was great and the rebels were terrorists? Oh well more middle east fun.
No, I don't remember that.
alzheimers
Actually, Republicans didn´t rally for Assad. It started with Trump saying "we don´t know who we are supporting" and ended with Trump firing missiles at the Syrian military, something not even Obama did.

actually-----lately---(ie in the 21 st Century ) Republicans have
tended toward isolation and do not "rally" behind or take sides
in "foreign" politics. Isolationism is a republican MALAISE----
The repubs do Vichy---traditionally----but seem to be coming
out of their coma

what I know from real Syrians----the ones who fled Syria long ago
for the USA-----the Christian Syrians------that..... THE ASSADS
ARE SHIT

Forum List

Back