Tired of this nonsense

It poses a bigger danger to old infirm and certain other conditions according to the science ....funny how the party of science ignores that. Most of us could go about our business. Chosen path is insane and as soon as this is over libs will sing out of the other side of their ass

They are not and have never been the "Party of Science"

They are the Party of Power, and what feeds that is the Party of Agenda

That means a lot of them, like LL here, are the Party of Yes, Sir, Whatever You Say, Sir

The coronavirus is not a hoax. If any one thinks it is no worse than the seasonal flue they are willfully ignorant of what is going on in Italy, Spain, the U.K and New York. Last I looked I do not recall the common cold or flu resulting in ERs overflowing with dying patient; doctors and other health professionals dying. It is a pathetic state of affairs that you have grown so-called responsible adults telling us to ignore the evidence around us for the sake of political expediency. But this is the era we live. Truth and facts are not absolutes. They are pliable.

Hoax or no hoax, the Gub'Mit response is probably going to result in an economic downturn that's long and painful

Dibs a year from now we'll be claiming 'at least C19 took you quickly'

~S~
I suspect the pain will be felt only by a certain group. Small business. Uncle and the Fed are doing their best to protect Wall Street and big business. Watch the stock market. It likely goes up because their businesses are protected.

LoneLaugher, are you one of the dolts who thinks the Kung Flu is more dangerous than the seasonal flu? :auiqs.jpg:

Ladies and gentlemen, witness ignorance in all of its glory.

The president himself has acknowledged that this is a far greater threat than the seasonal flu.

Is it your opinion that he is a dolt?
A better explanation might be: if dumb Don says something the MSM agrees with, then I agree too.

Is that a reflex?

The COVID-19 virus is far more dangerous than the seasonal flu. That is a fact until we develop therapies and vaccines to make it less dangerous. As we have done with the seasonal flu.

Do you understand?
You might be right and you might be wrong. I know you think you have definitive information, but maybe not.

Is it news to you that some dispute this claim it is “far more dangerous?” If so, you might want to consider looking into a few different media sources.

I listen to epidemiologists and virologists. They are speaking in one voice.

You seek out weirdness on You Tube.

I’ll stick with my way, thanks.
Yes of course. Your experts never lie or get things wrong.

Well. They clearly get things wrong on occasion. They deal with shit that is very difficult. They must make assumptions based on evidence which is sometimes incomplete...especially when a new virus pops up.

However, these people don’t fucking lie, fool. They’ve no reason to lie. The Illuminati isn’t paying them to lie so they can make your life miserable.

Now, the COVID-19 virus has been with us long enough for us to know, with no question, that it poses a greater present danger to us than the seasonal flu.

Period.

"The experts don't lie". PERIOD

Gosh everyone ponder any period in history where experts lied....anything? Anyone?

The Leftists here are some real brain trusts aren't they

That’s right. Our NIH and CDC doctors and scientists do not lie about their findings about a pandemic in order to get a payday.

The coronavirus is not a hoax. If any one thinks it is no worse than the seasonal flue they are willfully ignorant of what is going on in Italy, Spain, the U.K and New York. Last I looked I do not recall the common cold or flu resulting in ERs overflowing with dying patient; doctors and other health professionals dying. It is a pathetic state of affairs that you have grown so-called responsible adults telling us to ignore the evidence around us for the sake of political expediency. But this is the era we live. Truth and facts are not absolutes. They are pliable.

Hoax or no hoax, the Gub'Mit response is probably going to result in an economic downturn that's long and painful

~S~
I suspect the pain will be felt only by a certain group. Small business. Uncle and the Fed are doing their best to protect Wall Street and big business. Watch the stock market. It likely goes up because their businesses are protected.

LoneLaugher, are you one of the dolts who thinks the Kung Flu is more dangerous than the seasonal flu? :auiqs.jpg:

The president himself has acknowledged that this is a far greater threat than the seasonal flu.

A better explanation might be: if dumb Don says something the MSM agrees with, then I agree too.

Is that a reflex?

The COVID-19 virus is far more dangerous than the seasonal flu. That is a fact until we develop therapies and vaccines to make it less dangerous. As we have done with the seasonal flu.

Do you understand?
You might be right and you might be wrong. I know you think you have definitive information, but maybe not.

Is it news to you that some dispute this claim it is “far more dangerous?” If so, you might want to consider looking into a few different media sources.

Well. They clearly get things wrong on occasion. They deal with shit that is very difficult. They must make assumptions based on evidence which is sometimes incomplete...especially when a new virus pops up.

However, these people don’t fucking lie, fool. They’ve no reason to lie. The Illuminati isn’t paying them to lie so they can make your life miserable.

Now, the COVID-19 virus has been with us long enough for us to know, with no question, that it poses a greater present danger to us than the seasonal flu.

Period.
Thinking they don’t lie, makes you a fool. Have you ever heard the ancient adage, “follow the money...dumbass?”

Of course. If you are a conspiracy nut you will accuse scientists of lying about a pandemic to line their own pockets.
Yes anyone who questions the authorities is a conspiracy nut. You have learned well comrade. You will excel in our Orwellian future.

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.
Thinking they don’t lie, makes you a fool. Have you ever heard the ancient adage, “follow the money...dumbass?”

Of course. If you are a conspiracy nut you will accuse scientists of lying about a pandemic to line their own pockets.
Yes anyone who questions the authorities is a conspiracy nut. You have learned well comrade. You will excel in our Orwellian future.

You believe that I do not question authority?

This shut down shit blows. I'm so fucking bored I'm going nuts.

I live in a metro of 2.3 million. We have around 70 people who have died. Not to be a cold hearted dick but out of those 70 how many were going to die FROM OLD AGE or EXTREME OBESITY to begin with? How many would have died in those same 30 days?

And before yall jump down my ass my ex had it. Was in the ICU for about a week and after getting the drug no liberal will admit exists she got better.

I get that new Yorks mayor acted a complete fool and his staff had to threaten to quit in order for him to CLOSE THE SCHOOLS but hey..... I get that you don't know that and your mind is blown right now. The leftist media treats yall like a bunch of dumbfuck toddlers who dont know any better and you're too dumb to recognize it.

All is forgiven...

Vote for Biden so we can get a good reason to sink money into alzheimer research.

Goodnight all!
My brother suffers Alzheimer's Disease and more research is needed to cure Dementia.
So does the demicratic party presidential nominee

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

"The experts don't lie". PERIOD

Gosh everyone ponder any period in history where experts lied....anything? Anyone?

The Leftists here are some real brain trusts aren't they

That’s right. Our NIH and CDC doctors and scientists do not lie about their findings about a pandemic in order to get a payday.
Yes they did

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

For my part, not only do you not question it, you act like a Brownshirt for authority, parroting the daily talking points, screeching like a Puritan in menopause at anyone who does not Just Obey Orders

It’s a far greater threat than the flu because it spreads so much more easily, and there is no vaccine (yet), even though its not any more deadly.

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

You told us you "listen to epidemiologists and virologists". Well that's great LL but wholly unimpressive. If you do that you might never get a virus surely, but you will probably die of abject poverty. They will have us all cowering in our homes for the next 18 months. Wisdom is about BALANCE, but you don't come across as balanced here. That's the problem.

It’s a far greater threat than the flu because it spreads so much more easily, and there is no vaccine (yet), even though its not any more deadly.

How about that. You agreed with me but somehow your tone suggests that you didn’t. That’s a cool trick.

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

For my part, not only do you not question it, you act like a Brownshirt for authority, parroting the daily talking points, screeching like a Puritan in menopause at anyone who does not Just Obey Orders
I’m trying to determine if LL more resembles a Stasi agent or a Nazi SS gopher.

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

I think his avatar is supposed to be Trump screeching at a nurse but this is how his posts always sound to me

like this, like all unhinged Leftists posts in the pandemic

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE YOU HAVE TO STAY HOME DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AWFUL THIS VIRUS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE YOU WANT MY GRANDMA TO DIE, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS AND CARE MORE ABOUT WALL ST THAN PEOPLE'S LIVES THIS QUARANTINE IS WORTH IT IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE

.....how did I do

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

I think his avatar is supposed to be Trump screeching at a nurse but this is how his posts always sound to me

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE YOU HAVE TO STAY HOME DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AWFUL THIS VIRUS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE YOU WANT MY GRANDMA TO DIE, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS AND CARE MORE ABOUT WALL ST THAN PEOPLE'S LIVES THIS QUARANTINE IS WORTH IT IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE

.....how did I do
You nailed it.

Sadly he’s not alone in his stupidity.

It poses a bigger danger to old infirm and certain other conditions according to the science ....funny how the party of science ignores that. Most of us could go about our business. Chosen path is insane and as soon as this is over libs will sing out of the other side of their ass
Science is saying that in Italy and here, 40% of the people who have died from it, Are NOT Seniors.

Science is saying that in Italy and here, 40% of the people who have died from it, Are NOT Seniors.
You left off the other part of the science....other underlying conditions like asthma......ooooops

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

.....how did I do
Things will not return to normal, pre COVID conditions, ever again.

We can wish all we want, but it will never happen.

And the next 3 years will not even come close to what we knew as normal...

Large gatherings and sports events, concerts etc, will not return in an old fashioned manner...

Hand shakes as greetings will be no more....or cheek kissing in Europe as a greeting....

Businesses have liability, for safety of employees and customers.... decisions to make, before they can open....

People will be wary of spending, as they once freely did.... the economy will not come back roaring....

The hyper spending debt will weigh us all down, with inflation...perhaps?

It just won't ever ever ever, be the same Sue....

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

.....how did I do

Large gatherings and sports events, concerts etc, will not return in an old fashioned manner...

Hand shakes as greetings will be no more....or cheek kissing in Europe as a greeting....

Businesses have liability, for safety of employees and customers.... decisions to make, before they can open....

People will be wary of spending, as they once freely did.... the economy will not come back roaring....

I suspect the oligarchy wants it so.

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

.....how did I do

You live your way, sister. I refuse to live in fear as far as I am able. In fact. I refuse ON PURPOSE to live in fear, as far as I am able, as a matter of principle, absolutely in the face of those who tell me "my life will never be the same".

As if THEY can presume to tell me such a thing.

So. There.

You left off the other part of the science....other underlying conditions like asthma......ooooops
Yeah all the doctors and nurses and medical technicians, and EMTs, and fire fighters, and grocery store clerks and newborns, and nursing home assistants, and dollar store cashiers, were all non seniors that were going to die ANYWAY, right?

Is that what you are saying?

~S~

Is that a reflex?

Do you understand?

Period.

.....how did I do

I reject this wholly and utterly.

"She is clothed in strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."--Proverbs 31:25

May God honestly prevent me from cowering in the corner, pronouncing doom on all the "days to come"

Forum List

Back