Tired of this nonsense

It poses a bigger danger to old infirm and certain other conditions according to the science ....funny how the party of science ignores that. Most of us could go about our business. Chosen path is insane and as soon as this is over libs will sing out of the other side of their ass
Science is saying that in Italy and here, 40% of the people who have died from it, Are NOT Seniors.
You left off the other part of the science....other underlying conditions like asthma......ooooops
Yeah all the doctors and nurses and medical technicians, and EMTs, and fire fighters, and grocery store clerks and newborns, and nursing home assistants, and dollar store cashiers, were all non seniors that were going to die ANYWAY, right?

Is that what you are saying?

100+ Americans die every single day in car crashes. NOT with pre-existing conditions. Randomly. Young and old; rich and poor alike. On highways and byways.

You've stopped driving and flagellate yourself daily about that too. Right?
what a silly comparison Sue....

you can't catch a car accident from another highly contagious person.... :rolleyes-41:

This shut down shit blows. I'm so fucking bored I'm going nuts.

I live in a metro of 2.3 million. We have around 70 people who have died. Not to be a cold hearted dick but out of those 70 how many were going to die FROM OLD AGE or EXTREME OBESITY to begin with? How many would have died in those same 30 days?

And before yall jump down my ass my ex had it. Was in the ICU for about a week and after getting the drug no liberal will admit exists she got better.

I get that new Yorks mayor acted a complete fool and his staff had to threaten to quit in order for him to CLOSE THE SCHOOLS but hey..... I get that you don't know that and your mind is blown right now. The leftist media treats yall like a bunch of dumbfuck toddlers who dont know any better and you're too dumb to recognize it.

All is forgiven...

Vote for Biden so we can get a good reason to sink money into alzheimer research.

Goodnight all!

great post

which likely breaks social security and Medicare's backs sooner than estimated....
Those are permanent fixtures they will never, in our life time, be "broke" unless/until the fed reserve says they ain't lending anymore money or buying anymore assets that are leveraged beyond repair now.
The purchasing power will be diminished, considerably, with an influx of new fed reserve notes and as long as COLA for SS stays low old folks will suffer more than others.

It poses a bigger danger to old infirm and certain other conditions according to the science ....funny how the party of science ignores that. Most of us could go about our business. Chosen path is insane and as soon as this is over libs will sing out of the other side of their ass
Science is saying that in Italy and here, 40% of the people who have died from it, Are NOT Seniors.
You left off the other part of the science....other underlying conditions like asthma......ooooops
Yeah all the doctors and nurses and medical technicians, and EMTs, and fire fighters, and grocery store clerks and newborns, and nursing home assistants, and dollar store cashiers, were all non seniors that were going to die ANYWAY, right?

100+ Americans die every single day in car crashes. NOT with pre-existing conditions. Randomly. Young and old; rich and poor alike. On highways and byways.

you can't catch a car accident from another highly contagious person.... :rolleyes-41:

I'm quite sure the citizens living through the bubonic plague, if they were alive today, would be laughing profusely and begging to trade their plague for our plague. I've never seen such wild fear and cowering in fear. Its amazing.

Nurses, doctors, firefighters, cops, grocery store clerks, nursing home attendants etc are all dying Gramps, not just old fat guys like Trump.....

no they are not. not in any greater numbers than last year at this time. The stats are made up. they are claiming that every death since March 1 was due to the virus, that is a blatant lie. Do you really believe that in the month of March no one died of cancer, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, hypertension, brain cancer, or anything else?

they are lying to us, wake up.

Nurses, doctors, firefighters, cops, grocery store clerks, nursing home attendants etc are all dying Gramps, not just old fat guys like Trump.....

no they are not. not in any greater numbers than last year at this time. The stats are made up. they are claiming that every death since March 1 was due to the virus, that is a blatant lie. Do you really believe that in the month of March no one died of cancer, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, hypertension, brain cancer, or anything else?

they are lying to us, wake up.

Yep, its simply amazing how the flu just disappeared this year. And nobody is even questioning it.

no but you can catch the flu that kills more each year than this virus has killed. People die of all kinds of medical issues, tell us how many of the "virus deaths" would have died anyway of their underlying conditions? you can't can you?

LoneLaugher, are you one of the dolts who thinks the Kung Flu is more dangerous than the seasonal flu? :auiqs.jpg:

Ladies and gentlemen, witness ignorance in all of its glory.

The president himself has acknowledged that this is a far greater threat than the seasonal flu.

Is it your opinion that he is a dolt?
Since when do you believe Trump? Rather convenient no?
Where the hell is the funny and agree buttons. Bring the buttons back now.

I live in a metro of 2.3 million. We have around 70 people who have died. Not to be a cold hearted dick but out of those 70 how many were going to die FROM OLD AGE or EXTREME OBESITY to begin with? How many would have died in those same 30 days?

And before yall jump down my ass my ex had it. Was in the ICU for about a week and after getting the drug no liberal will admit exists she got better.

I get that new Yorks mayor acted a complete fool and his staff had to threaten to quit in order for him to CLOSE THE SCHOOLS but hey..... I get that you don't know that and your mind is blown right now. The leftist media treats yall like a bunch of dumbfuck toddlers who dont know any better and you're too dumb to recognize it.

All is forgiven...

Vote for Biden so we can get a good reason to sink money into alzheimer research.

Goodnight all!

Gee, I remember when you were saying that Obamacare would lead to death panels, and letting the sick and elderly die, and now you're saying good riddance to fat people and the elderly, they didn't have long to live anyway. Not that you're a cold hearted dick or anything.

which likely breaks social security and Medicare's backs sooner than estimated....
Those are permanent fixtures they will never, in our life time, be "broke" unless/until the fed reserve says they ain't lending anymore money or buying anymore assets that are leveraged beyond repair now.
The purchasing power will be diminished, considerably, with an influx of new fed reserve notes and as long as COLA for SS stays low old folks will suffer more than others.
agree on the permanent fixtures and BIG TIME Inflation to come, to pay for it.... a whole lotta hurt, for huge segments of society.... even if taxes are raised on the so called Oligarchs or the 1/10th of 1% at the top.... that may ease the pain slightly, but there will be remaining pain none the less, imo.

no but you can catch the flu that kills more each year than this virus has killed. People die of all kinds of medical issues, tell us how many of the "virus deaths" would have died anyway of their underlying conditions? you can't can you?

So you want all of the hospitals overwhelmed and unable to treat anyone but virus victims, and running out of medications, PPE's, and people dying by the thousands, including health care workers. Do you plan on letting this rage until it kills all enough first responders and essential workers that the country can't function or until everyone in the nation has a vaccine? It's only about 18 months. Less if you can't bring the death rate down.

I'm tired of it too, we all are, but if my wife gets it she will probably die. Can't even begin to explain the hardship I would endure for her. Then I think about everyone else's wives and husbands, moms and dads and wonder why some people just don't find them worth it.

So you want all of the hospitals overwhelmed and unable to treat anyone but virus victims, and running out of medications, PPE's, and people dying by the thousands, including health care workers. Do you plan on letting this rage until it kills all enough first responders and essential workers that the country can't function or until everyone in the nation has a vaccine? It's only about 18 months. Less if you can't bring the death rate down.

did that happen last year when 60 thousand died of the flu? There are hospitals laying off medical personnel because routine procedures are not being done and the beds dedicated to virus victims are empty.

so you want the country to stay shut down for 18 months? are you fricken crazy, the USA would cease to exist if that happened. There would be riots in the streets like in Venezuela when the food ran out, are you ready to raid the zoo for food? ready do eat your dog and cat?

its amazing how ignorant most of you libs really are.

All is forgiven...

Goodnight all!

Gee, I remember when you were saying that Obamacare would lead to death panels, and letting the sick and elderly die, and now you're saying good riddance to fat people and the elderly, they didn't have long to live anyway. Not that you're a cold hearted dick or anything.

I used that one, (going to die anyway) and rw's instantly started kicking me in both knees.

they're hypocritical dicks on steroids -

did that happen last year when 60 thousand died of the flu? There are hospitals laying off medical personnel because routine procedures are not being done and the beds dedicated to virus victims are empty.

so you want the country to stay shut down for 18 months? are you fricken crazy, the USA would cease to exist if that happened. There would be riots in the streets like in Venezuela when the food ran out, are you ready to raid the zoo for food? ready do eat your dog and cat?

corona aint the flu dumbass- you cant spell ignorant.

I'm tired of it too, we all are, but if my wife gets it she will probably die. Can't even begin to explain the hardship I would endure for her. Then I think about everyone else's wives and husbands, moms and dads and wonder why some people just don't find them worth it.

people who are at risk should do whatever is necessary to protect themselves, not just now, but at all times. This may be a wake up call to do more of that.

The coronavirus is not a hoax. If any one thinks it is no worse than the seasonal flue they are willfully ignorant of what is going on in Italy, Spain, the U.K and New York. Last I looked I do not recall the common cold or flu resulting in ERs overflowing with dying patient; doctors and other health professionals dying. It is a pathetic state of affairs that you have grown so-called responsible adults telling us to ignore the evidence around us for the sake of political expediency. But this is the era we live. Truth and facts are not absolutes. They are pliable.

Hoax or no hoax, the Gub'Mit response is probably going to result in an economic downturn that's long and painful

Dibs a year from now we'll be claiming 'at least C19 took you quickly'

~S~
I suspect the pain will be felt only by a certain group. Small business. Uncle and the Fed are doing their best to protect Wall Street and big business. Watch the stock market. It likely goes up because their businesses are protected.

LoneLaugher, are you one of the dolts who thinks the Kung Flu is more dangerous than the seasonal flu? :auiqs.jpg:

The president himself has acknowledged that this is a far greater threat than the seasonal flu.

A better explanation might be: if dumb Don says something the MSM agrees with, then I agree too.

Is that a reflex?

The COVID-19 virus is far more dangerous than the seasonal flu. That is a fact until we develop therapies and vaccines to make it less dangerous. As we have done with the seasonal flu.

Do you understand?
You might be right and you might be wrong. I know you think you have definitive information, but maybe not.

Is it news to you that some dispute this claim it is “far more dangerous?” If so, you might want to consider looking into a few different media sources.

I listen to epidemiologists and virologists. They are speaking in one voice.

You seek out weirdness on You Tube.

I’ll stick with my way, thanks.
Yes of course. Your experts never lie or get things wrong.

Well. They clearly get things wrong on occasion. They deal with shit that is very difficult. They must make assumptions based on evidence which is sometimes incomplete...especially when a new virus pops up.

However, these people don’t fucking lie, fool. They’ve no reason to lie. The Illuminati isn’t paying them to lie so they can make your life miserable.

Now, the COVID-19 virus has been with us long enough for us to know, with no question, that it poses a greater present danger to us than the seasonal flu.

Period.
Thinking they don’t lie, makes you a fool. Have you ever heard the ancient adage, “follow the money...dumbass?”

Of course. If you are a conspiracy nut you will accuse scientists of lying about a pandemic to line their own pockets.
Yes anyone who questions the authorities is a conspiracy nut. You have learned well comrade. You will excel in our Orwellian future.

You believe that I do not question authority?

For my part, not only do you not question it, you act like a Brownshirt for authority, parroting the daily talking points, screeching like a Puritan in menopause at anyone who does not Just Obey Orders
I’m trying to determine if LL more resembles a Stasi agent or a Nazi SS gopher.

I think his avatar is supposed to be Trump screeching at a nurse but this is how his posts always sound to me

like this, like all unhinged Leftists posts in the pandemic

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE YOU HAVE TO STAY HOME DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AWFUL THIS VIRUS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE YOU WANT MY GRANDMA TO DIE, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS AND CARE MORE ABOUT WALL ST THAN PEOPLE'S LIVES THIS QUARANTINE IS WORTH IT IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE

.....how did I do
Things will not return to normal, pre COVID conditions, ever again.

We can wish all we want, but it will never happen.

And the next 3 years will not even come close to what we knew as normal...

Large gatherings and sports events, concerts etc, will not return in an old fashioned manner...

Hand shakes as greetings will be no more....or cheek kissing in Europe as a greeting....

Businesses have liability, for safety of employees and customers.... decisions to make, before they can open....

People will be wary of spending, as they once freely did.... the economy will not come back roaring....

The hyper spending debt will weigh us all down, with inflation...perhaps?

It just won't ever ever ever, be the same Sue....

It will be the same, but not overnight. Americans have a short memory. We like to move forward, not live in the past.

The case loads will decrease, and that will give people some encouragement. More people getting tested, more people developing immunities, more people able to get tested to see if they have the natural antibodies to fight this thing off.

In the meantime, we get one step closer to a vaccine every day. More N-95 masks will make them available to everybody--not just medical personnel and first responders. If these blood transfusions work, that's another way to immune more people.

We are an anxious country. We want things to be overnight. The OP is a perfect example. We are not a people that can relax and take it easy, especially by force.
true, we are an anxious society....
and forgetful....

And things will be better once most of society is vaccinated or immune from having it.... but that's a few years away for society to accomplish the part of getting people vaccinated...

and yes, a stock of N-95 masks for everyone to wear daily in the mean time, will ease some fears....

but that alone Ray, supports my assessment, that things will not be the same as it was before COVID ever existed.

THEN we have all of this debt from bail outs and hospital costs, PPE costs, high unemployment costs, that will continue to grow the next 2 to 3 years too.... which likely breaks social security and Medicare's backs sooner than estimated....

nothing is going to be the same again.... too much has happened already....that changed the line of destiny...for too many people....

I think there are some positives that will come out of it.... we likely will not be caught with our pants down again, on our supplies of PPE at hospitals, state, and federal supply levels, and PPE at all essential businesses like grocery stores, and food processing plants etc., and bringing manufacturing home for medications that we need ingredients from China on, we will likely have a better and more efficient Pandemic teams in our gvts and at hospitals, with known early measures practiced and memorized....

we will likely manage and run nursing homes in a more safe manner....

live and learn...

Something like this hits our country once every hundred years or so. Yes, I am concerned about what we are spending, and I suggest when things get rolling again, for this debt to be paid back via a consumption tax, say ten cents on the dollar until it's repaid.

As for everything else, a vaccine is less than a year away most researchers are saying. We have the vaccine, in fact several of them, but they must undergo the stringent testing that takes place with any new medication. And once those who need the vaccine get it, full confidence will be restored.

corona aint the flu dumbass- you cant spell ignorant.

No its not, it has killed far fewer than the flu, and we have flu vaccines and treatments.

people who are at risk should do whatever is necessary to protect themselves, not just now, but at all times. This may be a wake up call to do more of that.

Yeah fuck those old people for allowing themselves to age.

The coronavirus is not a hoax. If any one thinks it is no worse than the seasonal flue they are willfully ignorant of what is going on in Italy, Spain, the U.K and New York. Last I looked I do not recall the common cold or flu resulting in ERs overflowing with dying patient; doctors and other health professionals dying. It is a pathetic state of affairs that you have grown so-called responsible adults telling us to ignore the evidence around us for the sake of political expediency. But this is the era we live. Truth and facts are not absolutes. They are pliable.

Hoax or no hoax, the Gub'Mit response is probably going to result in an economic downturn that's long and painful

Dibs a year from now we'll be claiming 'at least C19 took you quickly'

~S~
I suspect the pain will be felt only by a certain group. Small business. Uncle and the Fed are doing their best to protect Wall Street and big business. Watch the stock market. It likely goes up because their businesses are protected.

A better explanation might be: if dumb Don says something the MSM agrees with, then I agree too.

Is that a reflex?

The COVID-19 virus is far more dangerous than the seasonal flu. That is a fact until we develop therapies and vaccines to make it less dangerous. As we have done with the seasonal flu.

Do you understand?
You might be right and you might be wrong. I know you think you have definitive information, but maybe not.

Is it news to you that some dispute this claim it is “far more dangerous?” If so, you might want to consider looking into a few different media sources.

I listen to epidemiologists and virologists. They are speaking in one voice.

You seek out weirdness on You Tube.

I’ll stick with my way, thanks.
Yes of course. Your experts never lie or get things wrong.

Well. They clearly get things wrong on occasion. They deal with shit that is very difficult. They must make assumptions based on evidence which is sometimes incomplete...especially when a new virus pops up.

However, these people don’t fucking lie, fool. They’ve no reason to lie. The Illuminati isn’t paying them to lie so they can make your life miserable.

Now, the COVID-19 virus has been with us long enough for us to know, with no question, that it poses a greater present danger to us than the seasonal flu.

Period.
Thinking they don’t lie, makes you a fool. Have you ever heard the ancient adage, “follow the money...dumbass?”

Of course. If you are a conspiracy nut you will accuse scientists of lying about a pandemic to line their own pockets.
Yes anyone who questions the authorities is a conspiracy nut. You have learned well comrade. You will excel in our Orwellian future.

You believe that I do not question authority?

For my part, not only do you not question it, you act like a Brownshirt for authority, parroting the daily talking points, screeching like a Puritan in menopause at anyone who does not Just Obey Orders
I’m trying to determine if LL more resembles a Stasi agent or a Nazi SS gopher.

I think his avatar is supposed to be Trump screeching at a nurse but this is how his posts always sound to me

like this, like all unhinged Leftists posts in the pandemic

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE YOU HAVE TO STAY HOME DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AWFUL THIS VIRUS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE YOU WANT MY GRANDMA TO DIE, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS AND CARE MORE ABOUT WALL ST THAN PEOPLE'S LIVES THIS QUARANTINE IS WORTH IT IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE

.....how did I do
Things will not return to normal, pre COVID conditions, ever again.

We can wish all we want, but it will never happen.

And the next 3 years will not even come close to what we knew as normal...

Large gatherings and sports events, concerts etc, will not return in an old fashioned manner...

Hand shakes as greetings will be no more....or cheek kissing in Europe as a greeting....

Businesses have liability, for safety of employees and customers.... decisions to make, before they can open....

People will be wary of spending, as they once freely did.... the economy will not come back roaring....

The hyper spending debt will weigh us all down, with inflation...perhaps?

It just won't ever ever ever, be the same Sue....

It will be the same, but not overnight. Americans have a short memory. We like to move forward, not live in the past.

The case loads will decrease, and that will give people some encouragement. More people getting tested, more people developing immunities, more people able to get tested to see if they have the natural antibodies to fight this thing off.

In the meantime, we get one step closer to a vaccine every day. More N-95 masks will make them available to everybody--not just medical personnel and first responders. If these blood transfusions work, that's another way to immune more people.

We are an anxious country. We want things to be overnight. The OP is a perfect example. We are not a people that can relax and take it easy, especially by force.
true, we are an anxious society....
and forgetful....

And things will be better once most of society is vaccinated or immune from having it.... but that's a few years away for society to accomplish the part of getting people vaccinated...

and yes, a stock of N-95 masks for everyone to wear daily in the mean time, will ease some fears....

but that alone Ray, supports my assessment, that things will not be the same as it was before COVID ever existed.

THEN we have all of this debt from bail outs and hospital costs, PPE costs, high unemployment costs, that will continue to grow the next 2 to 3 years too.... which likely breaks social security and Medicare's backs sooner than estimated....

nothing is going to be the same again.... too much has happened already....that changed the line of destiny...for too many people....

I think there are some positives that will come out of it.... we likely will not be caught with our pants down again, on our supplies of PPE at hospitals, state, and federal supply levels, and PPE at all essential businesses like grocery stores, and food processing plants etc., and bringing manufacturing home for medications that we need ingredients from China on, we will likely have a better and more efficient Pandemic teams in our gvts and at hospitals, with known early measures practiced and memorized....

we will likely manage and run nursing homes in a more safe manner....

live and learn...

Something like this hits our country once every hundred years or so. Yes, I am concerned about what we are spending, and I suggest when things get rolling again, for this debt to be paid back via a consumption tax, say ten cents on the dollar until it's repaid.

As for everything else, a vaccine is less than a year away most researchers are saying. We have the vaccine, in fact several of them, but they must undergo the stringent testing that takes place with any new medication. And once those who need the vaccine get it, full confidence will be restored.

there will be those that refuse the vaccine because "the govt is putting stuff in it"

Forum List

Back