Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

all this crap has already been debunked.

did you figure out how to fit all those elevators insode your concrete core yet?

you cant. they dont fit. your concrete core is a physical impossibility.:lol:

did you figure out how to fit all those elevators insode your concrete core yet?

Agents have not identified thei source of dimensions of elevators. I've exposed they use the fraudulent dimensions of the obsolete, altered preliminary plans to Yamasaki as can be seen by the free handed title.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

the revision tables were added to the scan files of the blueprints to make them appear as final drawings. Anomalies inadvertantly sized and placed in 20% of the cells of the fake revision tables show the digital alteration.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

NIST never mentions building plans. They apparently analyzed the collapse of skyscrapers that killed 3,000 in 20 second with no building plans. Clearly the cause of death is probably totaly wrong. Due process is deprived in mass murder.

Agents have not identified thei source of dimensions of elevators. I've exposed they use the fraudulent dimensions of the obsolete, altered preliminary plans to Yamasaki as can be seen by the free handed title.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

the revision tables were added to the scan files of the blueprints to make them appear as final drawings. Anomalies inadvertantly sized and placed in 20% of the cells of the fake revision tables show the digital alteration.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

NIST never mentions building plans. They apparently analyzed the collapse of skyscrapers that killed 3,000 in 20 second with no building plans. Clearly the cause of death is probably totaly wrong. Due process is deprived in mass murder.

excuses.... excuses.... excuses....

show us how the elevators fit and use your own fucking source for the dimensions. why you need people on here to give them to you? fucking moron!! :lol:

dipshit, its YOUR concrete core, YOU need to provide the dimensions for the elevators YOU claim were there
you dont even present a rough drawing of your stupid concrete core floor pl;an and how EVERYTHING would fit

you ignore the basic laws of physics and the weight of the concrete above and how much more would be required to support it at the base
you have shown you are a fucking moronic IDIOT

You would pretend I care about elevators while you try to deny the ex mayor took the WTC documents in violation of law!

I do not need distractions from the core I document. Agents supporting secret methods of mass murder need that. The Towers had a concrete core. The WTC 2 concrete core on 9-11 at about 1/2 height.

southcorestands.gif

If this is not true . . . then post an image from 9-11 with the FEMA core structure.

femacore.gif

You would pretend I care about elevators while you try to deny the ex mayor took the WTC documents in violation of law!
because it didn't happen you fucking moron
this also has been debunked MULTIPLE TIMES
I do not need distractions from the core I document. Agents supporting secret methods of mass murder need that. The Towers had a concrete core. The WTC 2 concrete core on 9-11 at about 1/2 height.

If this is not true . . . then post an image from 9-11 with the FEMA core structure.
its been DONE, dipshit
multiple times

Last edited:
The reverse of what agents state is most often true. Logically meaning that no agent has ever posted an image from 9-11 of the FEMA and I have posted all the proof needed in any reasonable venue to recognize independently verified facts.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Laws were violated that deprived the public of public records of public buildings.

NYCLU:

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani’s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

These provisions violate the Freedom of Information Law as interpreted by the New York Court of Appeals in Capital Newspapers, Div. of Hearst Corp. v. Whalen, 69 N.Y.2d 246 (1987).

The City also violated the Freedom of Information Law by transferring records to the custody of the Giuliani Center without first compiling a detailed list. Section 87(3)(c) of the Public Officer Law obligates an agency to maintain a “reasonably detailed list by subject matter” of all agency records, “whether or not [those records are] available under this article.” Such a list is necessary to prevent the inappropriate destruction of documents and to inform the public as to the content of the documentary collection. The list appended to the December 24th contract as Attachment A does not contain sufficiently detailed information to satisfy this requirement. And the documents appear, therefore, to have been transferred without complying with this requirement.

Finally, the City Charter vests DORIS with the responsibility to preserve and receive all city records of historical, research, cultural or other important value. City Charter, Chapter 72, § 3004(1)(c). The City Charter mandates that DORIS make all of the materials it maintains available for public inspection. §3004(2)(c). The City Charter also mandates that all records which are deemed to be of historical or research value be transferred by the city official or agency to DORIS’ municipal archives for “permanent custody.” City Charter, Chapter 49, §1133(b); RCNY §1-07. In transferring the documents to the Center, the City has violated this mandate and has made it less likely that the materials will be readily accessible for public inspection.

what specific law was broken?!! :lol:

all you have is a fucking letter from the NYCLU complaining.:cuckoo:

did you figure out how to do the impossible and make all those elevators fit inside your concrete core yet? :lol:

Pretending you cannot read will do nothing to support that the FEMA core existed,

femacore.gif

It did not. The core the engineer of record described did. A concrete core.

And that is obvious when looking at the only core of either tower seen on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

Pretending you cannot read will do nothing to support that the FEMA core existed,

It did not. The core the engineer of record described did. A concrete core.

And that is obvious when looking at the only core of either tower seen on 9-11.
why do you insist on lying?
everyone knows you are a fucking moron

Considering that is a link to your paid site, where you collect money based on the pain, loss, sorrow and loneliness of the families of the 9/11 victims, I wouldn't click on it to save my life.

And I strongly recommend that any visitors do not click on it either. Chri$$y gets paid on a hit by hit basis. Let's not support his "death based" income.

Besides Newsweek, agents have no problem calling the Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 liars too.
if you actually understood what was said in those stories, you would understand we are not calling THEM liars, you lying moronic idiot

It is well understood what is said and how Oxford identifies a concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

its been pointed out to you repeatedly that oxford doesnt say the world trade center has a concrete core. it uses the world trade center as an example of a skyscraper and says skyscrapers have cores made up of concrete and steel.

just like it has been pointed out repeatedly that robertson never says the world trade center had a concrete core. it was the reporter saying it.

but of course you are a fucking moron and can't understand that. once again you prove that you can look at something and not have any fucking clue what you are looking at. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back