Tlaib calls the president a "motherf*cker" where is the house condemnation?

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.
And we don't give a flying fuck for you racist swine that digest trumps crap every day F all of you

Fuck you fucking dumbass leftist shitwad.

So suck Boot edge edge's cock you fucking liberal.

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.
You’re not being honest. Trump told brown and black people to go back to where they came from.... I don’t see how you can defend that.

Instead of spouting your crap, why don't you give us his exact words to show where he "attacked" brown and black people?

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly……

.it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Why is it that I don't see a single reference to anyone's race?
Are you joking? Do you really need him to say the actual words “black or brown” to understand the racial implications... grow up man... when somebody tells brown skinned Americans to go back to the shitholes where they came from it is so in your face racist I don’t know how else to explain it.
Sorry, but telling assholes to either STFU, stop trashing America, or go back to where they came from and fix it isn't racist. Just not being White doesn't make you bulletproof. Ilhan Omar could go back to Somalia and try to do something about that country but she knows it's hopeless or she doesn't want to. She knows she can't fix that mess, and she turns around and is now trying to screw this country up....and laughs about it.

Trump pointed out the hypocrisy of these 4 assholes.
It's not Trump's fault that these women are hypocrites. It's not his fault that they're all using the color of their skin to bully others around them.
That was their choice.

These assholes held a press conference to spew a long list of lies about the current administration. They also showed us exactly what they think of White people. They removed all doubt that they are racists. They feel that the color of their skin gives them privileges that White People don't deserve. They are the definition of racism. They gave us all a taste of what they have been saying out loud for the last several months. They made fools of themselves. Every day they only compound their mistake. Every time they open their mouths they show us what they are and what they stand for. And that is People Of Color deserve more rights and privileges than White People.

Is equating America to a Russian dictatorship hating America?
Of course.
Now their minions are claiming detention centers are GENOCIDE!! !!

And we don't give a flying fuck for you racist swine that digest trumps crap every day F all of you

Yep, but we knew that a few years ago. Now we don't give a shit about what you say or think, dumbass. Don't take it personally.

Last edited:

You’re not being honest. Trump told brown and black people to go back to where they came from.... I don’t see how you can defend that.
Progs live by the exact words in a statement. Even the word "the" and "and" are studied for potential Alinsky retorts. We all know Trump does not spout the King's English in eloquent terms. We know the meanings. You use the meanings of what he says and make things up. And much of the time he uses you. There is nothing to lose you see. Its like free money in a poker game.

What if they were white?
What if they were?

Let's say he told white people to return where they came from. You know, say from Germany. Is that racist? Why does color matter?
I’ve explained this so many times today and I’m now convinced y’all are just trolling. This is elementary shit. You know right from wrong and you very well know the history of this country and the type of language that has been used to belittle and oppress minorities for generations. I’m done playing these games. You’re either a troll that gets it or your an idiot who doesn’t.
All these things that you insist “we know”, we don’t know any of them.

And I don't give a flying crap about people that call everyone racist.

It’s the factless cop out

Fuck you fucking dumbass leftist shitwad.

So suck Boot edge edge's cock you fucking liberal.
holy shit!!!!

again, if everything is racist, nothing is racist.

Not all republicans are racists but all racists are republicans including the POS in our WH It's not Dems that are the problems ,,it's the swine in the repub senate afraid to lose their jobs if they call trump the scumbag he is

Ice IF I had a fuk I'd give it

Calling Trump a MF was a breath of fresh air Got really tired of AH's calling the opposite party my friend on the left or right Calling a spade a spade is indeed how we should refer to Trump and his cowardly senate

You skip right over everything I just said to repeat your tired talking points. You gloss over my observations cause you think I’m a Persian hack... fine. But how do you explain the republican trump allies that came out and called it racist. They have no incentive to lie. So why would they lie? Please explain that one simple fact
I do not explain hen because they are irrelevant and I do not care .

Truth is not established through consensus or allegiance with others who agree with you

The absolute undeniable truth is the tweets were not racism and my points proving it are not tired. You have failed to even consider it challenge them

Facts prove you wrong

The fact is his tweet was not racist
Ok child, I’ll explain it like I’d explain it to a grade schooler as you apparently share a similar intellect. If you tell a brown person to go back to a shithole brown country “where they came from” when that person never even came from there. You are saying that they don’t belong here in America, they belong with their people, somewhere else in a foreign country to them. It is belittling, divisive, intolerant and encompasses everything that we fought against during the civil rights movement. Go back to Africa, go back to Mexico, go back to Saudi Arabia were all common racist terms that bigots have been using for decades... and now our POTUS has gone there. I can’t explain it any clearer. This is simple common sense. If you still dont get it then you are certainly part of the problem
No boy

You are wrong and proving me correct again

If you tell someone to back where they came from it does not matter what color they are or where they are from or where you think they are from

You are only telling them to go away.

The rest is what you are guessing at or assuming or simply dreaming up out of thin air.

It is not racism. Racism is not defined by country of origin whether real or perceived.

Go back to italy go back to germany go back to japan or go back to nigeria all mean the same thing and none of them mean any thing racist'

I do get it

You are a liar and a childish brat who knows he is wrong but lacks the manhood to admit it

There is nothing to get BOY you have been proven wrong over and over and over
Go back to Africa go back to China go back to Mexico all racist terms that have been used for decades to belittle minorities. This isn’t new. There is a rich and long history of it. You can try and wordsmith all you want as you try and spin your way out of it but my guess is that when you first heard what Trump said a part of you said “oh shit” I’m guessing the rest of you enjoyed the fight and aggression which is why you’re trying so hard to justify it.
No those are not racist terms

There is a history of saying those things to anyone and everyone and it is not racist.

It is not me twisting and spinning it is YOU

The tweet was not racist in any way and that has been proven

You have been crushed massively and you know it
That’s where you are wrong and you show the weakness of your spin or your utter ignorance of history. “Go back to Africa” was a common racist term used against black people for years. It meant you don’t belong here. It does not get more racist than that.

AOC is whiter than Trump! Color and race here is bullshit-this is all about power and optics.
No she’s not whiter than Trump and if you really think that then you are blind as a bat. When you tell people of color to go back where they came from the message is crystal clear. Why play dumb? Grow a pair and own it.
Look at a photo blind as a bat-and you are stupid if you think they are noble-they just held up money to help kids. And your grow a pair comment sounds like projection from an emasculated individual. And people of color is bull shit-they are Palestinian, Puerto Rican, Somalian, and a black white mixture.
Yes, those are people of color dumbass.
We all have color, you dolt-they are nothing special so I will not honor them with a made up moniker-instead I'll use your term-they are all colored women.
No shit Sherlock, it’s not a literal term it’s an expression. If you are that uneducated that you don’t understand what it means then I really have no interest in explaining it to you.

You skip right over everything I just said to repeat your tired talking points. You gloss over my observations cause you think I’m a Persian hack... fine. But how do you explain the republican trump allies that came out and called it racist. They have no incentive to lie. So why would they lie? Please explain that one simple fact

Truth is not established through consensus or allegiance with others who agree with you

The absolute undeniable truth is the tweets were not racism and my points proving it are not tired. You have failed to even consider it challenge them

Facts prove you wrong

Ok child, I’ll explain it like I’d explain it to a grade schooler as you apparently share a similar intellect. If you tell a brown person to go back to a shithole brown country “where they came from” when that person never even came from there. You are saying that they don’t belong here in America, they belong with their people, somewhere else in a foreign country to them. It is belittling, divisive, intolerant and encompasses everything that we fought against during the civil rights movement. Go back to Africa, go back to Mexico, go back to Saudi Arabia were all common racist terms that bigots have been using for decades... and now our POTUS has gone there. I can’t explain it any clearer. This is simple common sense. If you still dont get it then you are certainly part of the problem
No boy

If you tell someone to back where they came from it does not matter what color they are or where they are from or where you think they are from

The rest is what you are guessing at or assuming or simply dreaming up out of thin air.

It is not racism. Racism is not defined by country of origin whether real or perceived.

Go back to italy go back to germany go back to japan or go back to nigeria all mean the same thing and none of them mean any thing racist'

I do get it

You are a liar and a childish brat who knows he is wrong but lacks the manhood to admit it

And don’t think your little BOY zings are going to work. You're nothing but a troll and a pretty bad one at that... I don’t take the bait that easily. You’re transparent as hell.
You do not know what troll means any more than. You grasp what racist means

You have been badly crushed and proven wrong but still cling to your lie

That makes you a childish little boy

Not a zing but an accurate description now run along
I understand trolling very well. I see it every day on this board. You are a troll because you are here to provoke and spread misinformation. The fact that you are talking about “crushing me” calling me a child, telling me to run along... it’s all troll speak. And that was just in your last comment! Your posts are full of this crap. Who do you think you are fooling?

I bet she would saw off trumps head if allowed

Facts prove you wrong

No boy

I do get it

Go back to Africa go back to China go back to Mexico all racist terms that have been used for decades to belittle minorities. This isn’t new. There is a rich and long history of it. You can try and wordsmith all you want as you try and spin your way out of it but my guess is that when you first heard what Trump said a part of you said “oh shit” I’m guessing the rest of you enjoyed the fight and aggression which is why you’re trying so hard to justify it.
No those are not racist terms

There is a history of saying those things to anyone and everyone and it is not racist.

It is not me twisting and spinning it is YOU

The tweet was not racist in any way and that has been proven

You have been crushed massively and you know it
That’s where you are wrong and you show the weakness of your spin or your utter ignorance of history. “Go back to Africa” was a common racist term used against black people for years. It meant you don’t belong here. It does not get more racist than that.
And trumps racism appeals to his group of idiots Notice how many in the senate came down on the morons racist statements?? 4 I think it was What cowardly POS the others are

[

One of the above, I’m just an objective observer. Amazing that you can’t see the bigotry in that statement. What would you consider a racist statement?

As another "objective observer" I saw a whole lot more hate and bigotry in the statements made by those four dimwit assholes.
Ok then that should be called out. That’s a separate issue, right now we are talking about Trumps statements. One bad deed does not excuse another

Forum List

Back