To all Gun Grabbers

^What year is that video from? The KC I remember had a Jewfro with gold ringlets in it. :rolleyes:

Looks older there.

Stop trying to fuck with the 2nd Amendment...….we have a right to own guns...….focus on executing criminals not citizens..

Judge blocks California's ban on high-capacity magazines over 2nd Amendment concerns

and for those of you trying....he's what you need to do

Do you know what a "magazine" is? Why are you whining about not being able to bear arms?

I do, but democrats apparently dont...…

My question, is why do you not want people to defend themselves?

Stop trying to fuck with the 2nd Amendment...….we have a right to own guns...….focus on executing criminals not citizens..

Judge blocks California's ban on high-capacity magazines over 2nd Amendment concerns

Do you know what a "magazine" is? Why are you whining about not being able to bear arms?

You need high capacity magazines to defend yourself? If so, you are either in the wrong profession or you need to move.

You need high capacity magazines to defend yourself? If so, you are either in the wrong profession or you need to move.

When they roll 6 deep, yes you do. Not every part of the country is as hunky-dory as the part you're in, missy.

"Green said. "The number of
perpetrators would vary depending upon the anticipated risk involved in
a particular robbery."
Green said gang members were armed with AK47s and MAC 10 assault rifles."

https://www.crimeindetroit.com/documents/Police Stop Bandits who Posed as Officers, Invaders.pdf

Last edited:

The police have hi-caps. Are they in the wrong profession?

Mark

Really? So what capacity do you need to defend yourself? (these are my favorite questions, lets see how much she really thinks)

When they roll 6 deep, yes you do. Not every part of the country is as hunky-dory as the part you're in, missy.

"Green said. "The number of
perpetrators would vary depending upon the anticipated risk involved in
a particular robbery."
Green said gang members were armed with AK47s and MAC 10 assault rifles."

https://www.crimeindetroit.com/documents/Police Stop Bandits who Posed as Officers, Invaders.pdf

Remind me never to come to Florida. Six at once, huh? Don't the rest usually run after you shoot one or two?

Really? So what capacity do you need to defend yourself? (these are my favorite questions, lets see how much she really thinks)

What is in a standard magazine? I know it depends on the gun, but isn't it about five with one in the chamber?

The police have hi-caps. Are they in the wrong profession?

Mark

We all know that this discussion is about civilians.

Forum List

Back