To all those Saying it's ok for the feds to mandate a vaccine

That's Orwellian.......do you know what a mandate is? Biden calls it a mandate.
It's not just school, they want you fired from your job....because they want to FORCE you to get it.....the is nothing close to freedom in this.

I had COVID.......its a big deal over nothing
09vf5ba8vwt71.jpg

Well, at least you're consistent. This line has never worked and has led to you making a fool of yourself every single time you trot it out, but you do continue to insist on believing it's clever despite all that.

Listen, if we're keeping you from your regularly-scheduled government dick sucking, don't let us detain you.

Well, at least you're consistent. This line has never worked and has led to you making a fool of yourself every single time you trot it out, but you do continue to insist on believing it's clever despite all that.

Listen, if we're keeping you from your regularly-scheduled government dick sucking, don't let us detain you.
is that the line you paste into every random thread?

What if the Government (Federal or State) MANDATES something that does not work? Maybe something that even causes more harm than good? I don't know, what if Biden finally breaks down and admits he's been toking his son's crack pipe, and has a revelation:

ALL AMERICANS SHALL SMOKE CRACK ON MONDAY MORNING!

Seatbelts work. Most historical vaccinations work. No problem. But what happens when the vaccine that was mandated does not work? When it causes more harm than good?

Is that still an "okay" mandate?

Regardless if you want the vaccine or not.

Regardless of you being a democrat, republican, or other.

If you consider yourself an American you should be against vaccine mandates and be for personal freedom, personal choice, and limited government power in states and in your life.

America and what it stands for transcends personal or political beliefs.

Is there a state where schools don't require measles, mumps, rubella vaccination?

Which state is it?
One does not need to get a measles or chicken pox vaccination to enter public school if one acquired it naturally.

This is very relevant to today, as over half of Americans have already had COVID, and therefore don't need a mRNA vaccine that does not work against variants.

Except, the govt forcing places of employment to vax is unconstitutional...........this isn't NAZI Germany....
The government very constitutionally passed a law back in 1970 that created OSHA, and gave it the power to do exactly this.

Becasue they do it for schools.........I just looked it up and it's interesting when you actually find information

Each state decides which vaccines are required for your child’s enrollment and attendance at a childcare facility or school in that state.

Well all be a son of a bitch.....the states decide those...........because it's not up to the feds..........so keep using but but they do it for schools....NO STATES do it for schools....thank you for playing
The risk COVID poses to youngsters in extremely small. This virus mostly impacts the elderly, obese and those with other serious health issues.

There’s no need or valid reason to force these inoculations upon children. The Biden administration is overstepping it’s bounds on this.

I still don’t understand why vaccinated people care if others around them are vaccinated.
Because
1. Vaccines make you highly resistant, but not immune. Breakthrough cases can still kill you, though not nearly as often.
2. The more unvaccinated people catch it, the more a chance there is of another variant—Omega, maybe—that is even nastier than Delta, and then we start all over, maybe with millions dead this time.

Bonus!
3. There are a lot of people I like who are unvaccinated, and I don't particularly want any of them to get sick and die.

The government very constitutionally passed a law back in 1970 that created OSHA, and gave it the power to do exactly this.
No it didn't becasue the federal government does not have the power to force a private company to force a vaccine or be fired. Again, it's not ebola or the plague, it's a disease with a 99% survival rate.....what do you not understand about this?

Per the CDC already showed you the link. So who is idiotic? Are you going to put me on ignore again because you can’t do basic math?

These estimates suggest that during this period, there were approximately:

120.2 Million​

Estimated Total Infections

101.8 Million​

Estimated Symptomatic Illnesses

6.2 Million​

Estimated Hospitalizations

767,000​

Estimated Total Deaths
CDC says there have been 45.6 million cases. About 740,000 deaths out of 45.6 million cases is a mortality rate of 1.62%. I'm not sure where you're getting those numbers.

Even if we discount everyone 17 and younger, the US has an adult population of about 210 million. That means only about 21% of the adult population has caught it. If we all had, the numbers of dead would likely be two million or more.

The risk COVID poses to youngsters in extremely small. This virus mostly impacts the elderly, obese and those with other serious health issues.

There’s no need or valid reason to force these inoculations upon children. The Biden administration is overstepping it’s bounds on this.
I agree, but the left has no boundaries and who knows if they even took the vax.......

Forum List

Back