To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

I've never sent money to a politician, but I'm probably gonna send Trump some. To make sure he will be your next president, you loons messed up on this one. I despise Democrats now, I will do anything to destroy your party.
Haha, yes, please send the billionaire your money as he flies around in his private jet playing golf. It will show off how truly brilliant you are!

No, the autopsy report says he died of a drug overdose. Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do.
The autopsy report from .........facebook?

Fact check: George Floyd autopsy ruled his death a homicide​

1680360330495.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › factcheck › 2021/04/21

Claim: The cause of George Floyd's death was a drug overdose
Claimed by: social media users
Fact check by USA Today: False

hennepin county medical examiner's office autopsy report​

1680360480655.png
Hennepin.us
https://www.hennepin.us › floyd-autopsy-6-3-20

Jun 1, 2020 — In accordance with HCME policy, this report was reviewed by another board-certified forensic pathologist prior to release. Page 4. George Floyd.

No, that's what you loons have been doing to Trump since he said he was going to run for president. Russian collusion, that was a lie and he was raked over the coals over it. It's about time for liberal prosecutors to be punished over it. Bragg needs to be the first.
Trump did lie about coms with Russians so his own people hired mueller. No lies no mueller. See how that works

The autopsy report from .........facebook?

Fact check: George Floyd autopsy ruled his death a homicide

View attachment 771897
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › factcheck › 2021/04/21

Claim: The cause of George Floyd's death was a drug overdose
Claimed by: social media users
Fact check by USA Today: False

hennepin county medical examiner's office autopsy report

View attachment 771901
Hennepin.us
https://www.hennepin.us › floyd-autopsy-6-3-20

Jun 1, 2020 — In accordance with HCME policy, this report was reviewed by another board-certified forensic pathologist prior to release. Page 4. George Floyd.
He had over twice the fatal dose of fentanyl in his body.

No, that's what you loons have been doing to Trump since he said he was going to run for president. Russian collusion, that was a lie and he was raked over the coals over it. It's about time for liberal prosecutors to be punished over it. Bragg needs to be the first.
WTF?
Trump has been a lying, criminal, grifter his entire life.
What teabaggers despise.............EXPOSURE.

Trump did lie about coms with Russians so his own people hired mueller. No lies no mueller. See how that works
The russian collusion story was made up by Democrats. Funded by Hillary, she already secretly paid a fine for it. But don't worry you loons just handed the Whitehouse back to Trump. Congrats

WTF?
Trump has been a lying, criminal, grifter his entire life.
What teabaggers despise.............EXPOSURE.
Bragg made never Trumpers into Trump supporters. Any real law a bidding citizen sees what's going on. They don't want this to happen to them. They also see how democrats are abusing their power over hatred of one man. They won't vote for it. Oh, and by the way. In anyway I can help to destroy your party, I will do it. Congratulations on making me that way.

The russian collusion story was made up by Democrats. Funded by Hillary, she already secretly paid a fine for it. But don't worry you loons just handed the Whitehouse back to Trump. Congrats
I don’t care about what stories a political campaign made up about the other candidate. The mueller special council investigation happened because Trump and team lied and his own appointed people hired mueller. Those are just facts

Bragg made never Trumpers into Trump supporters. Any real law a bidding citizen sees what's going on. They don't want this to happen to them. They also see how democrats are abusing their power over hatred of one man. They won't vote for it. Oh, and by the way. In anyway I can help to destroy your party, I will do it. Congratulations on making me that way.
You say all this without a clue of what evidence is behind the indictment. You don’t even know the charges. Yet here you are defending the man and calling it all BS. That’s pathetic.

IDGAF about Trump Are you utterly incapable of talking about the larger issue of the rigged corrupt Grand Jury system?

No.

If you don't think Orange Man Bad should go to prison immediately you are in the Trump cult.

Simple thinkers. I don't know what else to say.

How do you know it’s bs?!

They don’t.

Conservatives are blind partisan hacks – their knee-jerk defense of Trump is proof of that.

They make that very obvious each time they blindly defend something they know nothing about.

I see an IF and a MOST LIKELY, which are two ways to display that you don’t really know about either of those things. Correct?

People celebrating the indictment have every right to do so if they don’t like Trump and want to see him go down

That’s not about it. Those are other things. I’m asking about this thing. Not those

This isn’t about me either. It’s about what you know and don’t know. So far you have only displayed that you don’t know

We don't know what the charges are so we can't call it BS.

If it's about Stormy Daniels...that crime is like 6 years old or so. It seems dubious to me. Now, if it is about the larger questions you may get my interest.

I have no clue what he has. Neither do you. That’s the point. So why are you calling it a very likely mockery of Justice?!

PBS doesn’t know what the charges are either. They are reporting the indictment and trying to get clicks. Why do you pretend to know more than you really do?

Have fun playing with your assumptions and pretending they are true. That’s the unicorn

‘The monthly checks, totaling $420,000, were identified as a "retainer" payment for Cohen. Some came from the Trump trust, but others were signed by Trump himself, from what Cohen said was his personal account. Falsifying business records could be a felony under New York law, if it was done in furtherance of another crime, such as a campaign finance violation. Cohen said he even discussed the checks with Trump inside the White House.’

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/30/1164766452/trump-indictment-new-york-bragg-stormy-daniels

The Trump Crime Organization.
harris mouth.jpg

Forum List

Back