To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Facts don't lie. Trump has raised 4 million in only one day and his popularity has increased. Sorry to disappoint you.

Seems to me they are really bent out of shape over this. They thought their underhanded tactics would destroy Trump. Not only is it not working, but working against them and they can't stand it.

How do we know? Have left wing fools forgotten that the burdon of proof is on the government and not the defendant? The idiots in the democrat party like Pelosi actually said that Trump has time to prove he is innocent. That's not how it works.

Lefties have gone insane and they their hatred prevents them from realizing it or even respecting the law. They haven't even released details of the indictment and lefties expect us to prove that trump is innocent.

I wonder what people's children and grandkids will think about them. And generations later, all the school children who get to read about the disgraced, twice impeached, and indicted (how many times?), former president.

Lefties have gone insane and they their hatred prevents them from realizing it or even respecting the law. They haven't even released details of the indictment and lefties expect us to prove that trump is innocent.
Prove? LOL You're people are the one's that's saying it's all bs.

Hope I never get indicted like this. Calling it bs would not ease the fear and pain.

When someone tallies up the cost of the witch hunt, then compares that cost to violent felony trials, everyone will see how pathetic this DA is. How many violent felonydeals did the state cut because they couldn't afford a trial?
grow up. That's all propagandist bs straight out of America's PRAVDA

It’s quite obvious at this point that it won’t matter what the indictment says. The excuse train is rolling and it doesn’t matter what it is… it will be labeled as rigged. Y’all are already painting the narrative. It’s obvious and pathetic
Facts are not excuses, jackass.

Seems to me they are really bent out of shape over this. They thought their underhanded tactics would destroy Trump. Not only is it not working, but working against them and they can't stand it.
I can’t speak for others, Ray, but I really couldn’t care less about how much money Donald Trump has or how much money his supporters give him. It has zero relevance in my mind.

Arguing with you lying scum is a waste of time. All you will do is keep lying. You're a traitor, if you're even an American. Oh and 0 to you too.
There’s a cop out reply if I’ve ever seen one!

Again you speak out of your ass. You have no clue who saw what and you have no clue what was used to indict Trump. Stop pretending and just be honest
Yes, we do know. We also know that you're a sleazy lying duechebag.

Forum List

Back