To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

I can’t speak for others, Ray, but I really couldn’t care less about how much money Donald Trump has or how much money his supporters give him. It has zero relevance in my mind.

Right. You could really care less which is why you try to make people feel stupid about donating money because he's a billionaire. :eusa_shhh:

On the contrary I haven’t predetermined anything except for the fact that there was enough evidence of crimes to convince a grand jury to indict…. But you keep making excuses and judging the situation you know nothing about
No there isn't, scumbag.

so what if he campaigned on getting Trump? He saw a crooked politician and went after him. The grand jury were the ones that indicted. And they did so based on evidence not brags campaign
All you douchebags attacked Trump When he campaigned on prosecuting crooked Hillary.

Prove? LOL You're people are the one's that's saying it's all bs.

Hope I never get indicted like this. Calling it bs would not ease the fear and pain.
I rest my case. We aren't living in a Banana Republic where they issue secret indictments against political opponents. The burden of proof is on the government and until then whatever evidence they have manufactured is (secret) B.S.

I have no clue what he has. Neither do you. That’s the point. So why are you calling it a very likely mockery of Justice?!
Don’t we have to assume he has the same evidence as before? It’s the same incident with the same witnesses. The only thing that’s changed is the amount of time that’s passed since the incident. A number of entities have looked at this in the past including Braggs predecessor and didn’t find enough to bring a charge. What could have possibly changed?

7h7c2prox6ra1.jpg

Excluding Biden, Obama was the most protected president under democrat media protection.

I can’t speak for others, Ray, but I really couldn’t care less about how much money Donald Trump has or how much money his supporters give him. It has zero relevance in my mind.
Your party whines about it constantly

Forum List

Back