To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Let's see Trump got impeached over a lie. That's the credibility you loons have now.
Trump got impeached over a phone call he made and a transcript of that call… he got impeached again because of his part in what lead to an insurrection on our capital

Depends on the political leanings of the members of the grand jury and what "evidence" they accept or don't.
Also, whether the "crimes" are real or fabricated.
Do you have any evidence that the grand jury was acting politically? You haven’t even seen the charges or evidence they reviewed so your basically just talking out of your ass making desperate excuses

The fact that you're too stupid to get it says nothing about me.
If it’s so easily understood then you’d explain it to make me look stupid… but you can’t do that, you’re dodging by playing the insult game, so the egg is on your face.

Enforcing the law isn’t weaponizing. If trump didn’t break any laws then he should be fine
Again for the fiftieth time, what laws did he break?

Don't no one hold their breath..

Again, you’re making an ignorant statement as you don’t know the charges. If you don’t know the charges or evidence then you can’t legitimately say it should be dismissed
They don't have any evidence.

You’re trying way too hard.

You’re not being at all convincing. You should try. Any effort at all. You’re phoning in your weak ass shit.
There was a grand jury. The were showed evidence by a prosecutor.
Presumably the ADA would have presented evidence. Sure.
They decided to indict.
Yes. We all know that. Is there anything interesting you’re trying telling to say?
I know toning about this grand jury other than they are a grand jury and neither do you.
I know how they voted. I don’t need to know about them beyond that.
Do you have any proof showing that the grand jury wasn’t “fair”? If so can you show it?
That will be determined. You trolls need to learn a little patience.
Cause your little game can be played with any situation, it’s what conspiracy theorists do.
You assume that your opponents are playing games by disagreeing with your preconceived views. :itsok:

The cages were for undocumented immigrant kids, held for 72 hours to not mix them with the adults. These kids then were sent to the dept of health & human services, which isnt trafficking.
And the spying was all legal, since it was spying on other countries. Its called foreign intelligence.
No the spying was illegal the cages Trump was blamed for. And the human traffickers were actual human traffickers

You’re not being at all convincing. You should try. Any effort at all. You’re phoning in your weak ass shit.

Presumably the ADA would have presented evidence. Sure.

Yes. We all know that. Is there anything interesting you’re trying telling to say?

I know how they voted. I don’t need to know about them beyond that.

That will be determined. You trolls need to learn a little patience.

You assume that your opponents are playing games by disagreeing with your preconceived views. :itsok:
They are trying to make a defense for something that is two years past it statute of limitation expiration date.

Again for the fiftieth time, what laws did he break?

Don't no one hold their breath..
I don’t know what he broke. I know he is being accused of breaking laws and those charges are not yet known to the public. So why are y’all calling bullshit on stuff you haven’t even seen yet? It’s because you’re mindless hacks

Forum List

Back