To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

ponochet.jpg

How do you know it’s bs?!
The DOJ passed on it.
The NY AG passed on it.
Bragg passed on it.

Then as soon as Trump announced he was running in 2024 Soros’ lackey decided to change his mind and go after him.

No surprise. The hack ran on getting Trump.

No, a very good, legitimate try.
IF what you're claiming is true, they wouldn't have even proceeded, the judge would have thrown it out.
Much like Trump's 60+ election fraud cases.

In a grand jury a judge can't throw it out. He or she is merely there as a referee. If it does go to court, it's up to the next judge to throw it out. But as we all know, all leftists are criminals and the next judge my politicize this as well and keep the case.

In a grand jury a judge can't throw it out. He or she is merely there as a referee. If it does go to court, it's up to the next judge to throw it out. But as we all know, all leftists are criminals and the next judge my politicize this as well and keep the case.
Is the Grand Jury made up of ignorant, leftist New Yorkers?

I have no clue what he has. Neither do you. That’s the point. So why are you calling it a very likely mockery of Justice?!
You loons have been lying about Trump from the beginning. So why should we believe anything now. You just got Trump reelected. Congratulations!

Shows your hatred for one man. You loons are sick. Fuck every liberal in the United States. You gonna get what you deserve.
They make me sick.

And shouldn’t his DA be charged with election interference? Everyone, including him, passed in this nothing “case,” and then when Trump announces his run, he kicks it back into his gear.

This case is about one thing: preventing Trump from running and thus suppressing the voice of Republicans. I guess voter suppression is fine with them as long as it‘s against white conservatives.

You loons have been lying about Trump from the beginning. So why should we believe anything now. You just got Trump reelected. Congratulations!
I agree that this has energized his base, and nauseated independents who see this witch-hunt for what it is.

They make me sick.

And shouldn’t his DA be charged with election interference? Everyone, including him, passed in this nothing “case,” and then when Trump announces his run, he kicks it back into his gear.

This case is about one thing: preventing Trump from running and thus suppressing the voice of Republicans. I guess voter suppression is fine with them as long as it‘s against white conservatives.
Trump raised over a million dollars for just saying he was going to be indicted. Just think what this is going to do for Trump now. He has more support from me than ever before and my dislike for liberals has never been higher.

So Trump was falsely accused many times and now the left is incredulous when we feel its happening again?
Yup. They want to ignore the fact that they have colluded, created, and falsified in order to “get Trump“ for five years, and now they don’t want us to factor that in when judging the latest.

Clearly, that MAL raid was supposed to stop Trump in his tracks, and it failed miserably because there was nothing there. So now they’re picking at straws (is that the expression?) to find something to stick him with.

All this while Biden continues to enrich his family from Communist Party payouts. Why did Beau’s widow get a payment?

In a grand jury a judge can't throw it out.
Yes, they can, just as they can, in ANY court case.

When the grand jury hears your case, this is not your trial. There is no Judge in the grand jury room. The grand jury decides whether there is enough evidence to put you on trial. All witnesses who testify before the grand jury can’t be prosecuted for what they say. This is called immunity. But, if a witness signs an immunity waiver he or she can be prosecuted based on the testimony. A witness who has signed a waiver of immunity has the right to have an attorney in the grand jury room under the same conditions as a defendant’s attorney.

The Judge holds a preliminary hearing. At a preliminary hearing, you and the prosecutor both present your case to the Judge with witnesses and evidence. The Judge will decide if there is enough evidence that you committed a crime to continue the case against you.
He or she is merely there as a referee. If it does go to court, it's up to the next judge to throw it out. But as we all know, all leftists are criminals and the next judge my politicize this as well and keep the case.
Of course, just like those 60 + voter fraud cases against Trump.

Why start with a harmless pay-off to some floozy by a private citizen when the current president has been caught with classified documents dating back to his Senate days and, coincidently, his family has received $1 million in payments from the Communist Chinese Party?
You have the House. Investigate it. Prove it.

If you have something better than reports and theories and rumors, we prosecute.

That's not asking too much.

You have the House. Investigate it. Prove it.

If you have something better than reports and theories and rumors, we prosecute.

That's not asking too much.
We are trying. Aren’t you following the hearings? The Dems aren’t turning over the subpoenaed documents. Stonewalling.

You are really showing your ignorance on this. When the GOP congressman asked, in exasperation, WHEN will the information be turned over, the Democrat said he didn’t know. The Dems continue to hide the truth from Americans.

You really should listen to the hearings before you come up with your snide remarks.

I see an IF and a MOST LIKELY, which are two ways to display that you don’t really know about either of those things. Correct?

People celebrating the indictment have every right to do so if they don’t like Trump and want to see him go down

You 'celebrate' the blatant corruption of your dear leaders every day, why would this be any different? All you care about is winning, nothing else, it's pathetic.

We are trying. Aren’t you following the hearings? The Dems aren’t turning over the subpoenaed documents. Stonewalling.

You are really showing your ignorance on this. When the GOP congressman asked, in exasperation, WHEN will the information be turned over, the Democrat said he didn’t know. The Dems continue to hide the truth from Americans.

You really should listen to the hearings before you come up with your snide remarks.
Keep trying. The country needs to know if our President is being influenced. It's not an easy process.

The ball is in your court.

No, a very good, legitimate try.
IF what you're claiming is true, they wouldn't have even proceeded, the judge would have thrown it out.
Much like Trump's 60+ election fraud cases.
Have you never heard the famous quote, "You can indict a ham sandwhich in New York"?

Keep trying. The country needs to know if our President is being influenced. It's not an easy process.

The ball is in your court.
Biden family is paid millions by the Chicoms. Fact.

Chicom Joe lets Xi fly a spy balloon across the entire country, and over our nuke sites and air bases for days, and does nothing. Fact.

But there is nothing to see here, right?

Forum List

Back