To Kill a Mockingbird becomes an Obama Re election commercial

Can't just call one of your friends a fucking idiot, can you? This guy is out to lunch and you padded his cell with all that blather about your disdain for the POTUS and how much real race baiting there is to attack. Whats the matter......don't think the dummy can handle being put in his place by someone he thinks is a con?

First of all, LL I try not to resort to personal attacks and name calling until someone else starts it. Secondly, Katz and I clash enough that a) she could hardly be considered a "friend", and b) it's not necessary for me to remind her that I don't hold her opinion in high regard. Trust me...she is well aware of it. Third, I will decide the manner in which I will approach someone with whom I have disagreement, not you. So if you feel I am not being forceful enough for your tastes then allow me to brake my first point and say "go fuck yourself and mind your own business".

I disagree....

But we do know Obamas son would look just like Trayvon. Dead after the assault.

Some of what I read here makes me so damn sad. Would you sick rw's also murder his daughters? Bet you'd kill our First Lady because she's so damn uppity for helping our vets and their families and for advocating for children's health. Would you murder other family members as well?

So sick that kkk, white supremacist, aryan nation slimy scum don't even bother to hide under rocks and white sheets anymore.

The First Your Excellency (her preferred use) Michelle Obama Jokes: “I Kinda Like” Being Called Your Excellency | The Gateway Pundit might well choke to death on a fat cake.

I don't wish it, because I'd rather see her dragged out of the white house in handcuffs, but it would not surprise me.

The pic made her look better than she actually looks.

Harper Lee's best friend was Truman Capote who wrote the greatest novel of all time IMHO, In Cold Blood.

Obama introducing the movie is fine however they are releasing it for it's 50 year anniversary before the election because the movie was first played in December. It's political per usual.

We pubs are just unhappy that Mitt is not doing it.

Yes, it's political, and it is unimportant.

All you haters ............ Read the comments at the op link.

President Obama to introduce 'To Kill a Mockingbird' on TV - latimes.com

You racist freaks are in the minority. Most of the country knows him for the National Treasure he is and, lie all you want, he WILL be re-elected.

Now that's a bit of a stretch.............National Treasure!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

While I'm not a huge Obama fan, I see this for what it is. He's appealing to his base for campaign purposes, however he's not "baiting". My guess is he left it to the media, so far they are falling right in line as expected, as some are here on USMB. ;)

excellent book...excellent movie....

i just love seeing robert duvall.....he doesnt even get credit for his performance

He got paid by the word. :D

UR absolutely right..great story, great book, great movie

I just watched it, recorded from the USA channel last night. Great movie.

I was surprised to see it on USA Network. USA is part of NBC Universal which has other "platforms" that would probably be better suited to such an exhibition on a Weekend Night (NBC Television for one). Not exactly a "Characters Welcome" movie.

That is what surprised me more than hearing Obama introduced it. I was also surprised to hear that NBC had Sarah Palin on it's Today show. Weird!

About the movie; most movies I can point out something that was what I call, "a reach". In other words, the characters wouldn't have acted as they did. Mockingbird and Casablanca were two such movies that made sense for all involved.

A real classic.

Seen it and read the book. Excellent work of fiction he would do well to address the real racial divide in the country

What do you think Obama should do to "address the real racial divide"?

What does it have to do with him introducing this movie?

for starters he could arrest the NBP for bounty hunting. bounty hunting is illegal,, any arrests made yet?

Should he arrest all 6 of them, or just the ringleader?

lol, there are more rightwing nuts in this thread than there are 'new black panthers' in America.

What do you think Obama should do to "address the real racial divide"?

What does it have to do with him introducing this movie?

for starters he could arrest the NBP for bounty hunting. bounty hunting is illegal,, any arrests made yet?

Should he arrest all 6 of them, or just the ringleader?

lol, there are more rightwing nuts in this thread than there are 'new black panthers' in America.
:lol:

Forum List

Back