To My Republican Friends......What Needs to Be Done to Win National Elections

What conservatives need to do to win.

It's simple. Attack the media like it is no tomorrow. Get them coming and going. Put up every lie daily on all our new media.

Screw over the ones that screw ours over.

Pick your target. Pick it well. Like Matt Lauer. Take on him, his wife, his children. Hit them like you are in a war because you are.

You are in a war people.

And then clean your house. Dump every rino. Make sure they lose. Because do you really want Mitch for example still being in control?

Denying conservatives money so they can't run within "his party".

Time to kick ass people. It's now or never.

Ya, go after wives and children of media folks you disagree with. Watch how the media responds. They will grind you into dust you fool.

Reading these post gives a clear understanding of why the TP national approval is stuck at 20% and the Republican approval rating is only a few points above that.

Put up the poll and let me decimate it by going to the methodology. Or shut up.

Tea Party Movement | Gallup Historical Trends

Republican Party Favorability Sinks to Record Low

NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll

Compare Republican and Democratic numbers. The GOP is trailing.

And Obama is failing:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

40% approval rating as of today.

It's not only the gay community that Republicans are losing. Minority and women voters all go left lately. This is largely due to false promises made that can't be kept. Recent events prove my point.

Mob rule is taking effect because the informed voters allow a few key issues to sway the argument. All the "left" has to do is cater to the needs of different demographics in order to win the vote. Then the meetings behind closed doors happen and unrelated legislation gets thrown into bills.

[email protected]

Twitter [MENTION=46050]ShawnChris13[/MENTION]

Not that the Republicans arent also guilty of similar works.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - do not post personal information please

I don't have a party, I am registered as independent and although I can not see myself voting dimocrap in the near 15 years at least, I can't say that the establishment republicans are warming my heart too much as well.
I choose them as a lesser evil.

And I never base my vote on absolutely unimportant issues like gay marriage - in this economy it is a clear diversion.
If people are stupid to get those unimportant issues decide their vote - they are going to pay for it. And they are already.

And no, I do not see it as a political problem. I see the inability to respond in a manner which will leave the issue out of the discussion as a problem :D

Okay.

Candidate ___________, What is the difference between your view of gay marriage and that of your Democratic opponent?

How would you answer in a way that may get you a vote from a same sex couple?

thats what you don't get. Maybe taking a stand against gay marriage will lose the gay marriage vote, BFD. That is a tiny segment of the population.

The GOP does not have to get the radical 'gay marriage is a right' vote. let all 50,000 of them vote dem, who cares?

You assume that the gay vote is all they stand to lose. There are also the millions of Americans with gay friends or relatives, and believe they deserve equal marriage rights.

It's not only the gay community that Republicans are losing. Minority and women voters all go left lately. This is largely due to false promises made that can't be kept. Recent events prove my point.

Mob rule is taking effect because the informed voters allow a few key issues to sway the argument. All the "left" has to do is cater to the needs of different demographics in order to win the vote. Then the meetings behind closed doors happen and unrelated legislation gets thrown into bills.

all???? horseshit. you are a newby so thats all I am going to say. but a warning, foolish generalizations like that will get you destroyed.

"I believe marriage is between one man and one woman"

Same rehearsed response you get from every Republican

Interesting, what other definition could possibly be given? Historically that definition is correct and by the dictionary I still believe it is the correct answer. So why in the hell would you expect Republicans to give another definition just because one was made up?

Politically and electorally your argument has no weight, Freewill.

A growing majority of America disagrees with you, and even a larger majority of youth and millenials, which includes our own in the GOP.

The GOP WILL change on this.

the yoots are ignorant....

they are being misled by the depraved media...this is what needs to be changed....not the definition of marriage...

Interesting, what other definition could possibly be given? Historically that definition is correct and by the dictionary I still believe it is the correct answer. So why in the hell would you expect Republicans to give another definition just because one was made up?

Politically and electorally your argument has no weight, Freewill.

A growing majority of America disagrees with you, and even a larger majority of youth and millenials, which includes our own in the GOP.

The GOP WILL change on this.

You remind me so much of people who backed Joe Clark up here. I really like you as a poster but your politics suck.

Joe just to make nicey nicey actually gave a woman we call "Landslide Annie" a free pass on every freaking election so he could keep his own seat.

I know this game well. It took a solid purge and a truely defiant third party at the time to knock the damn so called progressive conservatives out of the ball park.

Because all that happened up here is what you have down there. Ruling elite thinking they are playing footsies with the other side inside the Beltway.

all???? horseshit. you are a newby so thats all I am going to say. but a warning, foolish generalizations like that will get you destroyed.

Taking a generalization and picking it apart is one of the most immature and characteristically mainstream things a person can do. I apologize. The MAJORITY. Argument still fits.

Okay.

Candidate ___________, What is the difference between your view of gay marriage and that of your Democratic opponent?

How would you answer in a way that may get you a vote from a same sex couple?

thats what you don't get. Maybe taking a stand against gay marriage will lose the gay marriage vote, BFD. That is a tiny segment of the population.

The GOP does not have to get the radical 'gay marriage is a right' vote. let all 50,000 of them vote dem, who cares?

You assume that the gay vote is all they stand to lose. There are also the millions of Americans with gay friends or relatives, and believe they deserve equal marriage rights.

equal rights------no one objects to gays having equal rights, I personally would fight anyone who tried to deny equal rights to anyone.

marriage is not a state conferred right.

If gays want to make a committment to each other, a civil union gives them all the rights that a hetero married couple have.

But, be honest, this is not about equality, its about forcing acceptance of the gay lifestyle on everyone else and teaching kids that either way is OK.

My response would be that I don't give a shit what two consenting adults do. But that wouldn't get me any gay votes either because I won't bend to their agenda of gay marriage.

They don't care about gay marriage. They care about destroying the family unit and replacing it with the State.

word

How does gay marriage destroy a family unit?

Put up the poll and let me decimate it by going to the methodology. Or shut up.

Tea Party Movement | Gallup Historical Trends

Republican Party Favorability Sinks to Record Low

NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll

Compare Republican and Democratic numbers. The GOP is trailing.

Of course the GOP is trailing.

Look who you have running the party? Mitch bite my bottom lip in the Senate is always out there with the lib media.

John, oh yeah old John screwing over his own party so he can get party favors for every Sunday stint and making sure his idiot daughter keeps her tv show.

Time to kick ass and the first way to do it is to attack the media. Hard time. Nothing off limits.

Report on them. Every move they make.

I like your idea of fighting the media aggressively. Call them on their bullshit every time. I hate the main stream media. But attacking Republicans you feel are not Conservative enough is foolish and self-destructive. It gets you no where.

I am a logical person. It comes down to a simple choice. A Chris Christie vs Hillary? Make your choice.

Not your dream choice....but a choice that can win. If that is the choice (and right now it looks like it is) which one would be better for the Country? Which one is better for America?

The time for hard core ideology needs to stop. This is about our Country and what is best for all Americans. Make your choice. A choice that can win.

Taking a generalization and picking it apart is one of the most immature and characteristically mainstream things a person can do. I apologize. The MAJORITY. Argument still fits.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - do not post personal information please ]

Yeah, but losing your insurance and only means of paying for your healthcare will trump any of these social issues you speak of. Free them and weep.

[email protected]

We know you always call out the rightwingers on this board when they make foolish generalizations as well, right? Oh, you never have? Shocking! :eek:

What conservatives need to do to win.

It's simple. Attack the media like it is no tomorrow. Get them coming and going. Put up every lie daily on all our new media.

Screw over the ones that screw ours over.

Pick your target. Pick it well. Like Matt Lauer. Take on him, his wife, his children. Hit them like you are in a war because you are.

You are in a war people.

And then clean your house. Dump every rino. Make sure they lose. Because do you really want Mitch for example still being in control?

Denying conservatives money so they can't run within "his party".

Time to kick ass people. It's now or never.

Ya, go after wives and children of media folks you disagree with. Watch how the media responds. They will grind you into dust you fool.

Grind who into dust?

I did it up here. I am willing ready and able to do it again. My life is out there. I have no shame.

We are the back ups. We can toast every single media person if we so choose. It is long overdue that your media, the serious arm of Axelrod gets a once over.

Oh and as far as wives and children go? Fucking get back to me when you tell me how everyone pulled their punches on all of Palin's kids or Romney's family.

Fuck them all. Take no prisoners. They did in even Ann Romney over her MS mocking her use of dressage did they not?

Screw you.

[email protected]

[email protected]

OK, now prove that a majority of all women and all minorites in the USA "go left". Kinda hard since 70% of the population did not vote last time.

equal rights------no one objects to gays having equal rights, I personally would fight anyone who tried to deny equal rights to anyone.

If gays want to make a committment to each other, a civil union gives them all the rights that a hetero married couple have.

But, be honest, this is not about equality, its about forcing acceptance of the gay lifestyle on everyone else and teaching kids that either way is OK.

Formal unions do not offer the same rights as marriage. Try filing Federal taxes as a union. The discriminate tax code should be enough to convince people something is wrong. Adults should be allowed to make adult decisions.

Formal unions do not offer the same rights as marriage. Try filing Federal taxes as a union. The discriminate tax code should be enough to convince people something is wrong. Adults should be allowed to make adult decisions.

the tax code should treat civil unions just like man/woman marriages. If it doesn't, then it should be fixed.

thats a red herring and a deflection from the topic at hand.

Yeah ... We all know that only works if you are a Progressive Liberal ... That has been proven time and time again ... Has been for the last 60 years.
Liberals do it all the time ... While the young and naïve giggle at their televisions watching their favorite comedy/news ... But when you piss in their pool ... They will burn your house down.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - do not post personal information please ]

Sure, and democrats are touting personal freedom, gee I wonder how over five million people will feel about that, having their healthcare choices dictated by the government. Talk about your 'adult decisions'.

Forum List

Back