To My Republican Friends......What Needs to Be Done to Win National Elections

Of course the GOP is trailing.

Look who you have running the party? Mitch bite my bottom lip in the Senate is always out there with the lib media.

John, oh yeah old John screwing over his own party so he can get party favors for every Sunday stint and making sure his idiot daughter keeps her tv show.

Time to kick ass and the first way to do it is to attack the media. Hard time. Nothing off limits.

Report on them. Every move they make.

I like your idea of fighting the media aggressively. Call them on their bullshit every time. I hate the main stream media. But attacking Republicans you feel are not Conservative enough is foolish and self-destructive. It gets you no where.

I am a logical person. It comes down to a simple choice. A Chris Christie vs Hillary? Make your choice.

Not your dream choice....but a choice that can win. If that is the choice (and right now it looks like it is) which one would be better for the Country? Which one is better for America?

The time for hard core ideology needs to stop. This is about our Country and what is best for all Americans. Make your choice. A choice that can win.

A choice that can win.

How many times have I heard this since Bob Dole?

Win what? What do you win? If you stay on the path of "lets meet in the middle" you get what you asked for.

Nothing. And you won't win elections.

If on the other hand you say to voters for example " I don't like abortion, but it is the law of the land, BUT we have to make sure there are no more Gosnells out there" you are telling the truth and winning at the same time to make sure there are no more crazy sons of bitches out there snipping the heads off of babies.

This isn't rocket science. :eusa_angel: Well not to me.

But if you continually cave to the left, you stand for nothing. You stand for nothing at all.

You present a false choice and a false narrative. I in no way suggest caving into the left. I have never said that. That is not my point at all.

Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney were terrible candidates. Their ideas did not prevent them from getting elected. Their political style sucked. Clinton and Obama ran circles around them.

Reagan had charisma. Charisma matters hugely in politics. Boring old guys don't win elections...regardless of ideology.

equal rights------no one objects to gays having equal rights, I personally would fight anyone who tried to deny equal rights to anyone.

marriage is not a state conferred right.

If gays want to make a committment to each other, a civil union gives them all the rights that a hetero married couple have.

But, be honest, this is not about equality, its about forcing acceptance of the gay lifestyle on everyone else and teaching kids that either way is OK.

What the right is doing is taking advantage of the government to force upon people their belief of what marriage is, while at the same time preaching small government. Personally, I think government should stay out of the marriage business, but until they do they should be willing to accept same-sex marriage as a legitimate form of marriage. And I'm tired of right wingers preaching about "traditional" marriage, because there is no such thing as "traditional" marriage. It's a fairy tale. It never existed.

Marriage has been the union of one man and one woman for the last 5000 years or more. All religions describe marriage that way, all nations sanction marriage of one man and one woman.

The left is trying to change the culture of humanity to its jaundiced view of marriage. What gives them the right to force their views on the rest of humanity?
The left is being influenced by the devil himself, but they're too ignorant to even know it.

They think it's all such enlightened/progressive thinking, when in reality it's just perverted, disgusting, been around forever filth.

Immigration. Find a way people.

You can't ship them all out. But you want to scare the shit out of your local D congressman, tell them I can apply and vote conservative.

Watch how co-operative so many D's will become if you make the law open to everyone who wants to now become an American.

Fine, but put them at the end of the line behind everyone who is immigrating legally, fine them for violating our laws, do not let them vote until they go through the entire process---after everyone in line legally.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What the right is doing is taking advantage of the government to force upon people their belief of what marriage is, while at the same time preaching small government. Personally, I think government should stay out of the marriage business, but until they do they should be willing to accept same-sex marriage as a legitimate form of marriage. And I'm tired of right wingers preaching about "traditional" marriage, because there is no such thing as "traditional" marriage. It's a fairy tale. It never existed.

Marriage has been the union of one man and one woman for the last 5000 years or more. All religions describe marriage that way, all nations sanction marriage of one man and one woman.

The left is trying to change the culture of humanity to its jaundiced view of marriage. What gives them the right to force their views on the rest of humanity?

The left is being influenced by the devil himself, but they're too ignorant to even know it.

They think it's all such enlightened/progressive thinking, when in reality it's just perverted, disgusting, been around forever filth.

I'd like to quickly cite this discussion as an example of linear tunnel vision. No offense meant, guys, but instead of finding a common solution this is a list of emotional responses. We must think with our heads and not our hearts.

[email protected]

Twitter [MENTION=46050]ShawnChris13[/MENTION]

For the record, not a right or left "winger"

[email protected]

Well, the middle usually means you don't have either the will or the fortitude to make up your mind or take a stand.

You waiting for heaven on earth or something?

I do not agree with the linear political spectrum that we currently have. It stagnates progress and only causes immense anger on issues. You might notice how assumptions are constantly made here based on a few responses.

I'm somehow a right winger in support of gay marriage. Those don't exist to my knowledge.

[email protected]

So you support sexual perversion.

You a homo?

I like your idea of fighting the media aggressively. Call them on their bullshit every time. I hate the main stream media. But attacking Republicans you feel are not Conservative enough is foolish and self-destructive. It gets you no where.

I am a logical person. It comes down to a simple choice. A Chris Christie vs Hillary? Make your choice.

Not your dream choice....but a choice that can win. If that is the choice (and right now it looks like it is) which one would be better for the Country? Which one is better for America?

The time for hard core ideology needs to stop. This is about our Country and what is best for all Americans. Make your choice. A choice that can win.

A choice that can win.

Win what? What do you win? If you stay on the path of "lets meet in the middle" you get what you asked for.

If on the other hand you say to voters for example " I don't like abortion, but it is the law of the land, BUT we have to make sure there are no more Gosnells out there" you are telling the truth and winning at the same time to make sure there are no more crazy sons of bitches out there snipping the heads off of babies.

But if you continually cave to the left, you stand for nothing. You stand for nothing at all.

You present a false choice and a false narrative. I in no way suggest caving into the left. I have never said that. That is not my point at all.

Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney were terrible candidates. Their ideas did not prevent them from getting elected. Their political style sucked. Clinton and Obama ran circles around them.

Reagan had charisma. Charisma matters hugely in politics. Boring old guys don't win elections...regardless of ideology.

Romney was a very good candidate and would have been a very good president. But he ran a terrible campaign.

He should have gone on the attack from day one, but he is too nice of a guy and he falsely believed that the dems would play fair.

I hope some will understand this.

Stop looking at teams. It was a big deal up here to let go an old party because it had become so focused on getting re-elected and going back to Ottawa even as losers we had to tear it apart.

That's what you have now with both your parties.

Look libs, shouldn't Pelosi have been grooming a new young one to go to Washington? Do you see where I am going with this?

Why is Harry Reid still there? Shouldn't there be a new up and comer that he would be grooming and taking the young buck under his wing?

Maybe even a new JFK or a Bobby on the D side. A Reagan on the R side.

I don't get this old geeze lets let great grandpa run the country mentality at all.

Well, the middle usually means you don't have either the will or the fortitude to make up your mind or take a stand.

I do not agree with the linear political spectrum that we currently have. It stagnates progress and only causes immense anger on issues. You might notice how assumptions are constantly made here based on a few responses.

I'm somehow a right winger in support of gay marriage. Those don't exist to my knowledge.

[email protected]

You a homo?

Your personal morals are not everyone's. I'm in support of personal freedom. My definition of morals is not everyone's. I'm a heterosexual and happily married. What others do in their house is no concern of mine.

[email protected]

[email protected]

You a homo?

Lol shouldn't twelve year olds be in class right now?

You can't ship them all out. But you want to scare the shit out of your local D congressman, tell them I can apply and vote conservative.

Watch how co-operative so many D's will become if you make the law open to everyone who wants to now become an American.

Fine, but put them at the end of the line behind everyone who is immigrating legally, fine them for violating our laws, do not let them vote until they go through the entire process---after everyone in line legally.

No, if they came here ILLEGALLY, then they should NEVER be given the right to vote, EVER.

You want to vote here, fine, enter the country LEGALLY and go through the LEGAL process of becoming an American citizen, PERIOD.

[email protected]

You a homo?

Your personal morals are not everyone's. I'm in support of personal freedom. My definition of morals is not everyone's. I'm a heterosexual and happily married. What others do in their house is no concern of mine.

[email protected]

Do you want gay sex techniques taught to your kids?

[email protected]

You a homo?

Lol shouldn't twelve year olds be in class right now?

Not twelve. Here lies another example of baseless emotional response instead of logical reasoning in response to a comment not offering insult. At least intentionally.

[email protected]

You a homo?

[email protected]

My children will grow up and have their own morals as well. As children I would strongly oppose 'gay sex techniques' be taught to anyone's child.

[email protected]

No, if they came here ILLEGALLY, then they should NEVER be given the right to vote, EVER.

You want to vote here, fine, enter the country LEGALLY and go through the LEGAL process of becoming an American citizen, PERIOD.

I would like to agree with you, but thats not going to happen. We need to find a workable solution. I suggested one.

[email protected]

My children will grow up and have their own morals as well. As children I would strongly oppose 'gay sex techniques' be taught to anyone's child.

[email protected]

then don't send them to public schools.

[email protected]

Twitter [MENTION=46050]ShawnChris13[/MTION]

You a homo?

[email protected]

My personal morals come from NATURE, and the BIBLE. MEN were not meant to FUCK another man UP THE ASS. It's biologically unfit and disgusting.

I don't give a damn how many sick bastards want to corn hole themselves to death either, but do NOT bastardize MARRIAGE by SANCTIONING such filthy behavior.

A choice that can win.

Oh good grief....................Aye carumba I screwed up there.

I did not mean "you" as in you personally. Oh for heaven's sakes no.

I meant "you" as in general populace. I really do live in the middle of nowhere and my grammar does get screwed up because I talk to ravens, dogs and indoor kitties.

I just realized what I typed.

Apologies.

[email protected]

then don't send them to public schools.

I will do my best to raise them with the best opportunities I can afford. I'm not a rich man, you know. It is my job as a parent to explain to my best knowledge any questions they may have. And that is my responsibility alone. Life tends to throw us curveballs either way.

[email protected]

I would like to agree with you, but thats not going to happen. We need to find a workable solution. I suggested one.

So did I, and that is what SHOULD happen. Rewarding people for breaking our laws by giving them the right to vote is absolutely MORONIC.

We get the right conservative politician in office and that's the way it'll be too.

you are basically saying....one has to stop being republican..but i do agree with you on your points...esp the first one...be inclusive....gop is gonna have a major problem with the growing hispanic vote....hispanics are adding something like 50 k voters a year....a major rising power....

as a woman....i could never vote gop...i am sorry...just too much anti women stuff....i can never tell if its just social ignorance or just ignorance of the female body....i have concluded it is just ignorance...

arent 3 and 1....about the same?

many times i find myself much more aligned with the moderates.....but then they extremists take over...i knew the tea party would harm the gop much more than the gop seem to realize...you cannot embrace a tapeworm and expect to have good health

I always lol at the "ignorance of the female body" BS. What is more ignorant about your body than allowing some moron to stick his dick in you and create a baby neither of you want...so you kill it. That my dear is ignorant.

Forum List

Back