To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

That's all great except for the *stalking* part. He wasn't *stalked*. He was watched, and followed briefly...because he was acting weird in a gated community.

The fact is also that he lost Zimmerman, then came back and jumped him.

If you're going to blab about *facts* you might want to be honest.
Oh really? hmmmmm....

Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted and obsessive attention by an individual or group to another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person and/or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.

According to a 2002 report by the National Center for Victims of Crime, "Virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking."[1]

Stalking is not limited in definition to only its legal term dearest.

The kid started towards Zimmerman first. He was stalking Zimmerman.

When Zimmerman exited his car and walked to meet him, he ran.

And he lost Zimmerman and then circled back. So who exactly is stalking?

If Zimmerman was "stalking" then so was Trayvon, ducks.

That's all great except for the *stalking* part. He wasn't *stalked*. He was watched, and followed briefly...because he was acting weird in a gated community.

Oh really? hmmmmm....

Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted and obsessive attention by an individual or group to another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person and/or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.

According to a 2002 report by the National Center for Victims of Crime, "Virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking."[1]

The kid started towards Zimmerman first. He was stalking Zimmerman.

When Zimmerman exited his car and walked to meet him, he ran.

And he lost Zimmerman and then circled back. So who exactly is stalking?

If Zimmerman was "stalking" then so was Trayvon, ducks.

Yes..then after a minute long "Life and Death" struggle which resulted in Zimmerman's broken nose..a large gash to the back of his head...and grass stains to his clothing..he shot Trayvon..

Then he went to the police station..

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

On the way to the police station..his broken nose and gash, magically healed and his clothes were freshly laundered.

Oh..and it looks as if the "pudgy" 240 lb Zimmerman has been working out..dig the pecs. It's amazing that it took only 30 or so seconds to overwhelm him.

During which time Zimmerman was pinned on the ground screaming for help...and everybody was too scared to go help him.

If this was just a little kid and Zimmerman killed him cuz he just wanted him dead, I wonder what the prolonged screaming for help was all about...

and I wonder why nobody helped?

During which time Zimmerman was pinned on the ground screaming for help...and everybody was too scared to go help him.

If this was just a little kid and Zimmerman killed him cuz he just wanted him dead, I wonder what the prolonged screaming for help was all about...

Just wondering...

What part of that minute long battle do you believe that the 160 lb Martin was able to pin the 240 lb Zimmerman to the ground.

And..man..he sure looks good in the video. Like he just got out of the gym. Fresh as a daisy! He's one buff dude.

240 lb Zimmerman?

Well then I guess the guy in your wonderful video isn't Zimmerman. Because that guy is nowhere near 200, let alone 240.

And I'll ask you what I asked Ravi...what muscles are buff? The ones on the top of his head? he's wearing a COAT and loose jeans. You can't see shit, you racist. You just assume he's buff because he's Hispanic.

240 lb Zimmerman?

Well then I guess the guy in your wonderful video isn't Zimmerman. Because that guy is nowhere near 200, let alone 240.

And I'll ask you what I asked Ravi...what muscles are buff? The ones on the top of his head? he's wearing a COAT and loose jeans. You can't see shit, you racist. You just assume he's buff because he's Hispanic.

That's because he's in shape. Muscle is much denser then fat. I'm going by reports..and what I see.

And who am I racist against? Oh wait..

NEWSFLASH: Sallow is half hispanic..just like Zimmerman. He's also a registered Democrat..just like Zimmerman.

It was Martin that was screaming after Zimmerman pulled a gun on him. But that stopped once he was shot.

All good, right?

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

According to the state of California Justice was served, according to the civil courts of California monetary compensation was given.
And you're still a racist hack.

There was no fight..no struggle. There was a gun pulled. A cry for help..then a shot.

The Sandford police not only didn't follow procedure..they lied.

That really should make you angry..and it's surprising it doesn't.

On that racist witch hunt again? People who were there said they heard a struggle, 911 audio's you can hear someone yelling for help. The person yelling did not sound like the person was a teen age black male. Any thing else?

There was no fight..no struggle. There was a gun pulled. A cry for help..then a shot.

On that racist witch hunt again? People who were there said they heard a struggle, 911 audio's you can hear someone yelling for help. The person yelling did not sound like the person was a teen age black male. Any thing else?

Racist against who?

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

You have to go back 17 years to find a false equivalency?

Seriously, just stop. Grown ups are talking.

Racist against who?

Against an Hispanic male defending a black male

Racist against who?

Ah..so I am racist against Hispanics? Or Half-Hispanics/Half-White?

Oh..let me fill you in. Like Zimmerman..I am half hispanic/half white.

:lol:

of course how did I know that was coming?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ]Brad Paisley - Online - YouTube[/ame]

Funny..but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

And really..what does my race and/or ethnicity have to do with anything?

Zimmerman's been lying.

Simple as that.

The story out of his camp has changed..4 times.

of course how did I know that was coming?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ]Brad Paisley - Online - YouTube[/ame]

Funny..but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

And really..what does my race and/or ethnicity have to do with anything?

Zimmerman's been lying.

Simple as that.

The story out of his camp has changed..4 times.

Anyone can be anything online, now your half Hispanic. Tomorrow you'll be what ever the issue is.

Oh really? hmmmmm....

When discussing a case in our justice system, don't you think that would be prudent to use a legal definition?

It was Martin that was screaming after Zimmerman pulled a gun on him. But that stopped once he was shot.

All good, right?
Link?

Forum List

Back