To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

There was no fight..no struggle. There was a gun pulled. A cry for help..then a shot.

The Sandford police not only didn't follow procedure..they lied.

That really should make you angry..and it's surprising it doesn't.
How didn't the cops follow procedure? So, the number of witnesses who say there was a fight are lying? And, the cops are lying?

Just because that what you want, not based on much of anything else.

That's pretty childish.

It doesn't look like Zimmerman, except for the red jacket.

So far we've had a photo of Martin as a 12 year old boy, a photo of Zimmerman, from an old mug shot, neither of which resembled either of them present day. Now we have a purported surveillance tape that contracticts the eye witness AND the police report which is pretty clear about oberved injuries.

LOL. So what we have is a police video that completely blows apart the fabricated stories. No marks on the kids hands. No marks on Zimmerman's face. No blood or grass stains on his jacket. So then you state that the video is a fabrication.

You know, I think that we have passed the point that you 'Conservatives' have anything but bigotry to give for the reasons you support Zimmerman. You would see murder one done and gone unpunished to support your bigotry. And this is the 21st Century. Unbelievable.

LOL. So what we have is a police video that completely blows apart the fabricated stories. No marks on the kids hands. No marks on Zimmerman's face. No blood or grass stains on his jacket. So then you state that the video is a fabrication.

You know, I think that we have passed the point that you 'Conservatives' have anything but bigotry to give for the reasons you support Zimmerman. You would see murder one done and gone unpunished to support your bigotry. And this is the 21st Century. Unbelievable.
"No marks on the kids [sic] hands" - could you please link to that information?

"No marks on Zimmerman's face" - maybe the video shows that, maybe not. It's not the greatest detail. I would like to see photos, which no doubt the cops took, to confirm. And, the paramedics at the scene made a report, I have little doubt.

"No ... grass stains on his jacket" - so you assume the cops lied in the report. Why do you assume that?

Regardless of political leaning, I'm happy that some are more interested in the PROCESS, and we're called 'bigots'. For others, they have zero interest in the process. And, that is a shame.

Last edited:
of course how did I know that was coming?

Brad Paisley - Online - YouTube

Funny..but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

And really..what does my race and/or ethnicity have to do with anything?

Zimmerman's been lying.

Simple as that.

The story out of his camp has changed..4 times.

Anyone can be anything online, now your half Hispanic. Tomorrow you'll be what ever the issue is.

I've been fairly consistent about my heritage. You can check my previous posts if you have an inclination to do so.

Oh..and Article 15 is half hispanic as well.

"No marks on Zimmerman's face" - maybe the video shows that, maybe not. It's not the greatest detail. I would like to see photos, which no doubt the cops took, to confirm. And, the paramedics at the scene made a report, I have little doubt.

"No ... grass stains on his jacket" - so you assume the cops lied in the report. Why do you assume that?

Regardless of political leaning, I'm happy that some are more interested in the PROCESS, and we're called 'bigots'. For others, they have zero interest in the process. And, that is a shame.

There's a glaring inconsistency on the police report.

In the police report they put in Martin's name, address, telephone number and other personal information. They held Martin's body for three days without informing the family as a "John Doe" meaning they had no identity.

And that's what they told the family. To cover for the time.

So two possiblities...

One is, they lied to the family about not knowing the identity.

Two is, they went back and changed the police report.

You have a third?

There was no process until the public outcry.

The video that I posted is clear enough to show that Zimmerman's story is a complete fabrication. It is not that grainy, and you can clearly see his jacket, the back of his head, and his face in various parts of it.

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

WHICH IS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT.

The police told that family that it looked like self defense, Zimmerman had no record and they couldn't hold him..case closed.

Conservatives around here seem good with that..and want to blame Sharpton for poking a stick into the beehive.

Well...without that..there would be no "process". Because initially..the process ABSOLUTELY FAILED THE MARTIN FAMILY. And the whole concept of Justice.

So far we've had a photo of Martin as a 12 year old boy, a photo of Zimmerman, from an old mug shot, neither of which resembled either of them present day. Now we have a purported surveillance tape that contracticts the eye witness AND the police report which is pretty clear about oberved injuries.

:lol:

So which is it..the Sandford police lied on the report? Or about the leaked tape?

:lol:

So which is it..the Sandford police lied on the report? Or about the leaked tape?

or ABC lied they have done it before with Bush and Dan rather

There was no process until the public outcry.

Yes, there was.

Zimmerman was taken into custody, witnesses were interviewed. The cops gave that to the DA. The DA, given that, made the call that, under Florida law, there was no crime.

That's part of the process. Not all arrests go to trial.

The investigation is still underway.

And these people making shit up and basing their cries for mob justice are just that...a lynch mob.

In the police report they put in Martin's name, address, telephone number and other personal information. They held Martin's body for three days without informing the family as a "John Doe" meaning they had no identity.

So two possiblities...

You have a third?
Once again, you didn't read the police report. The police report is time-stamped at 03:07 2/27/2012 and they CLEARLY have the victim's name on there. He was not identified as a "John Doe". He was identified as Trayvon Martin.

:cuckoo:

Rather, the inconsistency is what you buy from the press and what happened. I'll believe the cop report for now, because the press has gotten so many things wrong.

Last edited:

So two possiblities...

You have a third?
Once again, you didn't read the police report. The police report is time-stamped at 03:07 2/27/2012 and they CLEARLY have the victim's name on there. He was not identified as a "John Doe". He was identified as Trayvon Martin.

Rather, the inconsistency is what you buy from the press and what happened. I'll believe the cop report for now, because the press has gotten so many things wrong.
Si you can't fight the lynch mob mentality. Might as well grab a rope, where do we meet in Sanford?

So two possiblities...

You have a third?

Si you can't fight the lynch mob mentality. Might as well grab a rope, where do we meet in Sanford?
And that is scarier than this SYG law at this point.

There are big differences in the Simpson trial and the Lynch Zimmerman nutjobs. First off Simpson got a trial, Zimmerman hasn't been indicted, secondly, Sharpton, Jackson and other hypocritical race baiters didn't demand justice for Nichole Simpson or Ron Goldman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back