To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

That's all great except for the *stalking* part. He wasn't *stalked*. He was watched, and followed briefly...because he was acting weird in a gated community.

The fact is also that he lost Zimmerman, then came back and jumped him.

If you're going to blab about *facts* you might want to be honest.
1. How do you define stalking kosh?

2. How do you know for a fact that Zimmerman "got jumped" by the victim Trayvon Martin kosh?

3. You speak about honest kosh? How about practicing first...Hmmmmmmm!!!!?!?

That's all great except for the *stalking* part. He wasn't *stalked*. He was watched, and followed briefly...because he was acting weird in a gated community.

2. How do you know for a fact that Zimmerman "got jumped" by the victim Trayvon Martin kosh?

How do you know for a fact Zimmerman lied?

Oh really? hmmmmm....

Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted and obsessive attention by an individual or group to another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person and/or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.

According to a 2002 report by the National Center for Victims of Crime, "Virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking."[1]

Stalking is not limited in definition to only its legal term dearest.

The kid started towards Zimmerman first. He was stalking Zimmerman.

When Zimmerman exited his car and walked to meet him, he ran.

And he lost Zimmerman and then circled back. So who exactly is stalking?

If Zimmerman was "stalking" then so was Trayvon, ducks.
Boy it sure doesn't take long for you to do amazing flips like a hot buttered bean on a hot frying pan does it?

In your previous post you were suggesting that watching and following someone in secret is not stalking. Now you've suddenly flipped and switched to suggest that the dead victim Trayvon Martin is now the stalker...for watching and following the killer George Zimmerman in secret.

WoW!!!! :eek: :cuckoo: :(

He wasn't watching and following anyone in secret.

And my point is that if it's "stalking" when Zimmerman does it, it's also "stalking" when Trayvon did it.

Sorry that was too nuanced for you.

How do you know for a fact Zimmerman lied?
Here for starters: http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...e-evidence-proof-that-zimmerman-is-lying.html

How do you know he ISN'T?

I'll be awaiting your PROOF.

:cool:

He wasn't watching and following anyone in secret.

And my point is that if it's "stalking" when Zimmerman does it, it's also "stalking" when Trayvon did it.

Sorry that was too nuanced for you.
I think you're mistaken lies for nuance. I know it's a bad RW habit, but...c'mon!!! :rolleyes:

Oh really? hmmmmm....

Stalking is not limited in definition to only its legal term dearest.

Boy it sure doesn't take long for you to do amazing flips like a hot buttered bean on a hot frying pan does it?

In your previous post you were suggesting that watching and following someone in secret is not stalking. Now you've suddenly flipped and switched to suggest that the dead victim Trayvon Martin is now the stalker...for watching and following the killer George Zimmerman in secret.

Now you need to prove it was zimmermans intent to do harm
Or was it's trayvon intent to do harm.

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. A person may be charged with aggravated stalking if they commit the crime of stalking while subject to a temporary restraining order, injunction against trespass, or similar order.

Stalkers target public figures or celebrities, children, and sometimes even complete strangers. But, in most cases, a stalker is someone you know and with whom you have had a relationship. Criminal statutes which can be used in an effort to deter stalking include laws against harassment and assault, as well as a specific stalking law.

Zimmerman was lying. As was quite evident all along...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...roof-that-zimmerman-is-lying.html#post5036818

This thread can be closed now.

Why weren't the Sharpton' sand Jackson's of the world not crying for justice for Nicole and Ron. You opened it up for discussion, I'm willing to wait for due process, just as I did with OJ, why are you not wanting justice to take it's course?

Didn't think a hypocrite could answer, liberty and justice for those you deem worthy, is that your motto?

Zimmerman was lying. As was quite evident all along...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...roof-that-zimmerman-is-lying.html#post5036818

This thread can be closed now.

Why weren't the Sharpton' sand Jackson's of the world not crying for justice for Nicole and Ron. You opened it up for discussion, I'm willing to wait for due process, just as I did with OJ, why are you not wanting justice to take it's course?

Didn't think a hypocrite could answer, liberty and justice for those you deem worthy, is that your motto?

OJ had a trial.

Catch up.

Now you need to prove it was zimmermans intent to do harm
Or was it's trayvon intent to do harm.

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. A person may be charged with aggravated stalking if they commit the crime of stalking while subject to a temporary restraining order, injunction against trespass, or similar order.

Stalkers target public figures or celebrities, children, and sometimes even complete strangers. But, in most cases, a stalker is someone you know and with whom you have had a relationship. Criminal statutes which can be used in an effort to deter stalking include laws against harassment and assault, as well as a specific stalking law.
Punting from one goal post to the next huh Greb?

I know the RW M.O.

Don't worry...the facts are going to catch up with you people.

Keep it up! :clap2:

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

those phrases you cite (and apparently take offense at) are simply calls for cooler heads to prevail in an overheated situation and to let justice take its course...

since you apparently don't like those sentiments, I therefore must assume that you'd rather folks be saying "take the motherfucker out and hang him from the nearest tree branch!"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

I had no particular sentiments regarding the OJ trial...

but it did bother me that the reaction to the verdict was so sharply drawn along racial lines...

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

those phrases you cite (and apparently take offense at) are simply calls for cooler heads to prevail in an overheated situation and to let justice take its course...

since you apparently don't like those sentiments, I therefore must assume that you'd rather folks be saying "take the motherfucker out and hang him from the nearest tree branch!"

but it did bother me that the reaction to the verdict was so sharply drawn along racial lines...
The only people that are talking about lynching Zimmerman are the righties.

All everyone else with clear heads want is to see Zimmerman arrested for killing an unarmed black teenage boy.

You squawk about justice, but let me ask you this...do you think that if this case had not received national attention, that justice would have been done? Knowing what you know about how the local police dept. has clearly bungled the case and seemingly influenced it as well. Be honest.

boy it sure doesn't take long for you to do amazing flips like a hot buttered bean on a hot frying pan does it?

In your previous post you were suggesting that watching and following someone in secret is not stalking. Now you've suddenly flipped and switched to suggest that the dead victim trayvon martin is now the stalker...for watching and following the killer george zimmerman in secret.

Wow!!!! :eek: :cuckoo: :(
now you need to prove it was zimmermans intent to do harm
or was it's trayvon intent to do harm.

a person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. A person may be charged with aggravated stalking if they commit the crime of stalking while subject to a temporary restraining order, injunction against trespass, or similar order.

punting from one goal post to the next huh greb?

I know the rw m.o.

Don't worry...the facts are going to catch up with you people.

Keep it up! :clap2:

thats the legal term of a stalker can't handle the truth can you?

All everyone else with clear heads want is to see Zimmerman arrested for killing an unarmed black teenage boy.

You squawk about justice, but let me ask you this...do you think that if this case had not received national attention, that justice would have been done? Knowing what you know about how the local police dept. has clearly bungled the case and seemingly influenced it as well. Be honest.

There are reports the Sanford police recommended charges but the Prosecution was still investigating:

Report: Police Initially Wanted to Make Arrest in Trayvon Martin Case | NewsFeed | TIME.com

The New Black Panthers are "righties"? They are the ones who have a bounty on Zimmerman.

Many folks in these threads are indeed, are saying what you said: "The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination""

Those concepts seem to scare you.

That doesn't make them righties or lefties; that makes them persons who defend the process.

Good Americans who love the USA.

Last edited:

The New Black Panthers are "righties"? They are the ones who have a bounty on Zimmerman.

Many folks in these threads are indeed, are saying what you said: "The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination""

That doesn't make them righties or lefties; that makes them persons who defend the process.

There's like 10 guys in the black panthers. If the left wing took all the nutter militia groups that had 10 guys and over..and elevated them to the level the right wing has elevated the black panthers too..and said they represented what you guys think..

Boy would heads be exploding.

By the way..most of those guys are far more dangerous then the Black Panthers.

Brian "Kato" Kaelin said OJ Simpson was guilty as hell. He was just to afraid to testify against his friend OJ Simpson who was supporting his lifestyle.

There's like 10 guys in the black panthers. If the left wing took all the nutter militia groups that had 10 guys and over..and elevated them to the level the right wing has elevated the black panthers too..and said they represented what you guys think..

Boy would heads be exploding.

By the way..most of those guys are far more dangerous then the Black Panthers.
You're insulting the Black Panthers by conflating them with the New Black Panthers.

They are not one and the same. Now you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back