Today Girls Can Enter What Was Boy Scouts

Oh. The outside part is learning to roll a joint behind the titty bar.........in the dark !
It's pure Americana mang !

From the OP

The new older girls' troop will be modeled on the boys', combining the two groups for things like opening pledges and announcements. But the majority of activities and outings will be separate. Abby said because the idea is so new, they'll be adjusting as they go.

"We're going to share events, share equipment," she said. "Then they have some established service projects and we're going to kind of branch off and find out what the girls are interested in doing."

Laurel Highlands Council Scouting Executive and CEO Sharon Moulds said the most common question is whether these older scouts troops will be co-ed.

"There are girl troops and there are boy troops," Moulds said. "Generally what people are concerned about is they think they're going to merge together ... that's never going to happen."
Lol
Why even have the organization it’s absolutely pointless then... Political correctness is for fucking retards

Lol
Why even have the organization it’s absolutely pointless then... Political correctness is for fucking retards

The country is urbanizing quickly, and has been for many, many decades. Outdoor skills are being bred out of our children as unnecessary. Bush craft, archery, shooting, camping, hunting, fishing, helping others, etc are becoming in many ways a thing of the past. It is a sad situation but the Boy Scouts were facing dwindling revenue, and an increasing PC world.

There is NO place for a boy to go to be a boy today, and learn skills and life lessons from MEN. Maybe sports teams, and male locker rooms are the last place.

Lol

The country is urbanizing quickly, and has been for many, many decades. Outdoor skills are being bred out of our children as unnecessary. Bush craft, archery, shooting, camping, hunting, fishing, helping others, etc are becoming in many ways a thing of the past. It is a sad situation but the Boy Scouts were facing dwindling revenue, and an increasing PC world.

There is NO place for a boy to go to be a boy today, and learn skills and life lessons from MEN. Maybe sports teams, and male locker rooms are the last place.
Yep, There is no such thing as decency in political correctness

From the OP

The new older girls' troop will be modeled on the boys', combining the two groups for things like opening pledges and announcements. But the majority of activities and outings will be separate. Abby said because the idea is so new, they'll be adjusting as they go.

"We're going to share events, share equipment," she said. "Then they have some established service projects and we're going to kind of branch off and find out what the girls are interested in doing."

Laurel Highlands Council Scouting Executive and CEO Sharon Moulds said the most common question is whether these older scouts troops will be co-ed.

"There are girl troops and there are boy troops," Moulds said. "Generally what people are concerned about is they think they're going to merge together ... that's never going to happen."
Lol
Why would it be pointless?

It provides the same scouting experience with separate troops for girls and boys

Lol

My son made Eagle Scout

In addition to camping, shooting and woodsmanship, he was involved in whitewater rafting, kayaking/canoeing, rock climbing, sailing, skying, fishing, radios, computers, cooking
He even got to fly an airplane

Valuable life experiences that most high school kids don’t get to experience

I think this is stupid. It seems like nothing more than an attack on masculinity.
Girls have their own scouts ffs.
My boy wont join that pc bullshit. Ill teach him how to widdle and build a fire my damn self.
Scouting is cool sometimes, TN; depends on the scout master, though. If I remember right about this girls-in-boy-scouts thing, there aren't going to be a lot of co-ed troops. I'm not sure why it is an attack on your boy's masculinity if a girl somewhere down the line joins an Eagle Scout confab. Is he attending an all-boys school? No girls allowed to play with him outside?
C'mon.

The mad irony of this sex-segregation thing is that we then expect these kids to grow up and enter into heterosexual relationships that result in the creation of children, the raising of whom requires the ultimate in cooperation between the sexes. Why is it a problem to teach kids to cooperate with each other before this ultimate challenge occurs?

They do that at school everyday. Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts were created as extracurricular activities for those who chose to join. But according to liberal progressives society needs to be the way THEY believe society needs to be.
So they make it their business to change and ruin every aspect of every tradition in life. If anyone complains, they will most likely tell you that Slavery used to be a tradition as well in order to get people to shut up and take it.

From the OP

Never bring reality into an argument like this. It isn't about what is actually happening. It's about the war against women encroaching on the patriarchy.

It is astonishing how many people cannot work and play together. This opposition seems to come mostly from the male side of things.What are you hiding? That you cannot walk side by side?

The mad irony of this sex-segregation thing is that we then expect these kids to grow up and enter into heterosexual relationships that result in the creation of children, the raising of whom requires the ultimate in cooperation between the sexes. Why is it a problem to teach kids to cooperate with each other before this ultimate challenge occurs?

They do that at school everyday. Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts were created as extracurricular activities for those who chose to join. But according to liberal progressives society needs to be the way THEY believe society needs to be.
So they make it their business to change and ruin every aspect of every tradition in life. If anyone complains, they will most likely tell you that Slavery used to be a tradition as well in order to get people to shut up and take it.
BSA is anything but liberal. They are a bastion of conservatism

But they are also seeing declining membership and are looking to remain relevant in the 21st century

I think this is stupid. It seems like nothing more than an attack on masculinity.
My boy wont join that pc bullshit. Ill teach him how to widdle and build a fire my damn self.
Scouting is cool sometimes, TN; depends on the scout master, though. If I remember right about this girls-in-boy-scouts thing, there aren't going to be a lot of co-ed troops. I'm not sure why it is an attack on your boy's masculinity if a girl somewhere down the line joins an Eagle Scout confab. Is he attending an all-boys school? No girls allowed to play with him outside?
C'mon.
Boy scouts was where boys could be boys and not have to worry about girls.
They could learn to do cool stuff. Not talk about about which one was going to be making out with her behind the oak tree.

Scouting is cool sometimes, TN; depends on the scout master, though. If I remember right about this girls-in-boy-scouts thing, there aren't going to be a lot of co-ed troops. I'm not sure why it is an attack on your boy's masculinity if a girl somewhere down the line joins an Eagle Scout confab. Is he attending an all-boys school? No girls allowed to play with him noutside?
C'mon.
Boy scouts was where boys could be boys and not have to worry about girls.
They could learn to do cool stuff. Not talk about about which one was going to be making out with her behind the oak tree.
Nothing has changed

Boy Troops are still Boy troops
Girls will form their own troop

The organization, under any name, will cease to exist within ten years.

Last edited:
Catholic Charities used to do great and important work on adoption. Helped so many babies find homes for a long time. And then the left decided they didn’t like Catholics or their views about homosexuality, so now Catholic Charities does not work in adoption and who knows how many babies do not have families right now because of it. Way to go leftist douche bags.

Forum List

Back