Today Girls Can Enter What Was Boy Scouts

I think this is stupid. It seems like nothing more than an attack on masculinity.
Girls have their own scouts ffs.
My boy wont join that pc bullshit. Ill teach him how to widdle and build a fire my damn self.
Scouting is cool sometimes, TN; depends on the scout master, though. If I remember right about this girls-in-boy-scouts thing, there aren't going to be a lot of co-ed troops. I'm not sure why it is an attack on your boy's masculinity if a girl somewhere down the line joins an Eagle Scout confab. Is he attending an all-boys school? No girls allowed to play with him outside?
C'mon.
Boy scouts was where boys could be boys and not have to worry about girls.
They could learn to do cool stuff. Not talk about about which one was going to be making out with her behind the oak tree.
You guys never talked about that when you were in Scouts, huh? Admirable restraint there, guys. Must be the uniform.

I think this is stupid. It seems like nothing more than an attack on masculinity.
My boy wont join that pc bullshit. Ill teach him how to widdle and build a fire my damn self.
Scouting is cool sometimes, TN; depends on the scout master, though. If I remember right about this girls-in-boy-scouts thing, there aren't going to be a lot of co-ed troops. I'm not sure why it is an attack on your boy's masculinity if a girl somewhere down the line joins an Eagle Scout confab. Is he attending an all-boys school? No girls allowed to play with him outside?
C'mon.
They could learn to do cool stuff. Not talk about about which one was going to be making out with her behind the oak tree.
You guys never talked about that when you were in Scouts, huh? Admirable restraint there, guys. Must be the uniform.
You are forcing it. We are making it where boys cant be boys anywhere and we are going to end up like the French

C'mon.
You are forcing it. We are making it where boys cant be boys anywhere and we are going to end up like the French

Why can’t boys still be boys?

C'mon.

Because political correctness does not know the difference between genders... Both of them

C'mon.

Because political correctness does not know the difference between genders... Both of them

Who says they don’t know genders?

They are just allowing girls to participate in scouting activities
None of which are gender specific

Who says they don’t know genders?

They are just allowing girls to participate in scouting activities
None of which are gender specific
There’s no reason for the organization anymore… It serves no purpose and helps nobody

C'mon.
Oh, God, not that!

But I do like the thought of you teaching your boy to whittle and build a fire yourself. It's what dads are for.

C'mon.
Oh, God, not that!

But I do like the thought of you teaching your boy to whittle and build a fire yourself. It's what dads are for.
0536f65d0a1e2a32af685443e52f09f5a15fa3-v5-wm.jpg

Under proper supervision, it seems to me to be an opportunity for young people to learn how to treat others with more respect and dignity, the way we want to be treated ourselves. If they are brought up correctly from an early age, a co-ed camping trip will not necessarily lead to a cluster f---, and if it does then if it does then I think the chances are that sooner or later such activities would have occurred elsewhere anyway.

At least for a little while, we can get the GD phones, tablets, and gaming devices ought of their hands and get the kids to interact face to face with each other.

Under proper supervision, it seems to me to be an opportunity for young people to learn how to treat others with more respect and dignity, the way we want to be treated ourselves. If they are brought up correctly from an early age, a co-ed camping trip will not necessarily lead to a cluster f---, and if it does then if it does then I think the chances are that sooner or later such activities would have occurred elsewhere anyway.

At least for a little while, we can get the GD phones, tablets, and gaming devices ought of their hands and get the kids to interact face to face with each other.
Scouts is a fine organization. I was in it up to age 11 or so, I guess. I got busy with other stuff. Our pledge included truth and being kind and helpful. My favorite part was the uniform and the badges. Big sash slowly accumulating a whole bunch of round badges for this and that. First aid and ... all I remember was preparing a meal. My poor family ate it.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with either the scouts, boys or girls, and no one should be throwing out the baby with the bathwater here. My goodness, you would think someone had invited in the Devil instead of integrating certain higher level activities, NOT TROOPS.

Forum List

Back