Today has been a Disaster for the GOP

Steve Schmidt pointed out this morning that in the current political climate, the GOP should be trouncing the Dems not just squeaking by.

Steve Schmidt: Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is ‘Disaster’ for GOP

And they are barely just squeaking by in many races. And losing a few to boot.

This is an utter disaster for the GOP... They're like a dying cancer patient sitting up in bed for one last jerk off. And, and, and... Now they have to actually do something.

They ran on no real agenda, they have no plan, they have nothing but the same ol', same ol' anti-Obama bullshit that no one wants.

They are basically just setting up 2016 as the death of the GOP.

Ted Cruz will (unknowingly) be their worst enemy when he starts talking tomorrow.

This is freaking hilarious.

Steve Schmidt pointed out this morning that in the current political climate, the GOP should be trouncing the Dems not just squeaking by.

This is an utter disaster for the GOP... They're like a dying cancer patient sitting up in bed for one last jerk off. And, and, and... Now they have to actually do something.

They ran on no real agenda, they have no plan, they have nothing but the same ol', same ol' anti-Obama bullshit that no one wants.

Ted Cruz will (unknowingly) be their worst enemy when he starts talking tomorrow.

This is freaking hilarious.
I keep wondering, where is Hussein?

A little disappointed? Sure. The election didn't do anything to limit the crazzzzzzy in the GOP/Teabaggers, and now your party has to do more than say no, and hold their breath till they turn blue. I'm not sure you are up to it.
Time for impeachment open up some investigation on obama corruption.

Oh please do that. We wouldn't want anybody to forget how crazy the right wing is.View attachment 33809
CRAZY OR JUST STUPID IS TO SUPPORT A MORON LIKE OBAMA.

What ever you say teabagger.
you better believe it son face it you're a loser just like the rest of the Democrats

Oh My.......I've been called a loser by a crazy teabagger. What ever will I do?
lion.jpg

Wow, Communists/Progressives aren't taking this drubbing too well. Talk about delusional blather? Most thought these Elections would be close. But they really weren't so close in the end. The People wanted the Communists/Progressives out in a big way. It is annihilation. It is what it is.

Wow, Communists/Progressives aren't taking this drubbing too well. Talk about delusional blather? Most thought these Elections would be close. But they really weren't so close in the end. The People wanted the Communists/Progressives out in a big way. It is annihilation. It is what it is.

Yahoo had a ridiculous article about how this was a big win for Hillary.

I was ROTFLMAO.

This is what it reminds me of.....

I was ROTFLMAO.

Delusional Communist/Progressive Media spin. But hey, they are All-In for Clinton. So it's not surprising spin at all.

Starkey is besides himself

I was ROTFLMAO.

Yeah, some big win, every candidate the Clintons backed, lost.

Time for her to stick her race card up her ass, and get in touch with what REAL women worry about.

And it AIN'T aborting their children, it is feeding them.

Communist? Really teabagger?

Starkey is besides himself

Yeah, he should start pretending to be a Democrat now. His pretending to be a Republican shtick is so lame and outdated. He's a loony Obamabot who definitely needs a reboot. Not sure why he continues pretending to be a Republican. I guess it's mental illness. But regardless, i recommend a reboot. No one has believed he's a Republican in years.

Communist? Really teabagger?

Yes, Communists. Looks like the People had enough of you guys.

I was ROTFLMAO.

So you expected a childish meltdown like Rove did, or the weeks of whining and moaning like on fox? This isn't the end, it's only a minor skirmish. You won this time, but the battle to eliminate crazy teabaggers from politics is far from over.

Rush and levin are hacks. if they had me on there program theyd have zero listeners the next day. Morons.

Ha, let us know when you get your own Nationally Syndicated Radio talk show? You think you got what it takes son? Then have at it. Let's see what you got. Till then, they're both several Million listeners and $ up on you. You gotta a lot of work to do son. Good luck.

That light at the end of the tunnel....IS AN ONCOMING TRAIN! :lmao:

Forum List

Back