Today, I am a Black Man

I cant make up my mind between black or white, so I think I'll just be a Gray.

greyaliens4.jpg

from article:

One graduate student, Lydia Kelow-Bennett, told The Herald that this decision has led to “institutional invisibility” for these students. Brown defines historically underrepresented groups as “American Indian, Alaskan Native, African American, Hispanic or Latinx and Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander.” The school’s diversity initiatives are intended to benefit members of these groups.

from article:

One graduate student, Lydia Kelow-Bennett, told The Herald that this decision has led to “institutional invisibility” for these students. Brown defines historically underrepresented groups as “American Indian, Alaskan Native, African American, Hispanic or Latinx and Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander.” The school’s diversity initiatives are intended to benefit members of these groups.

And economically disadvantaged whites are left out; such evil people and no one seems to notice.

from article:

And economically disadvantaged whites are left out; such evil people and no one seems to notice.

I'm sure there is a block for White, non Hispanic or Caucasian.

I'm feeling a bit Jewish black Hispanic transsexual snowflakey today so it'll be fun to track down their safe space to see what it's like.

You just might be one. There must be liberal black Hispanic jews who are transsexuals.

The Republican Congress and Trump should pass an act that grants all Americans full protection to self-identify as any race. Let's end racial discrimination!

I'm a Hispanic Muslim Eskimo Democrat, I may run for the Senate

I can’t wait to see Trump call you Poncho Mohamed Kanguyak.

Well, DOTR Maybe we should campaign together on the same ticket:

I'm a Texan born, Asian American, from Vietnamese Buddhist parents,
who identifies as Constitutionalist, and spiritually Universalist Christian,
believes Christ Jesus means Restorative Justice and Lord Jesus means Equal Justice Under Law.
And believes in a Second Reformation of Govt by the return of the spirit of Jefferson and Founding Fathers,
with whom I believe I carry spiritual karma that needs to be resolved in my lifetime before I get to leave the planet.

So Trump should have no problem policing the border.
If I ever ran for office or worked for govt, as a Constitutionalist who believes in limited Govt
running as progressive Green prochoice Democrat,
the masses of people fleeing the country to get away
would run right over anybody trying to enter illegally. Problem solved!!

Let's not stop there Death Angel
When do we get to self-declare what AGE we are?

I'd love to retire now and say it's the equivalent of 65.
I've been working two jobs since 2008, so can I ask for 8 years of credit?

But when I go out to eat, I'd like to be under 12
where kids eat free! Can I do that?

To be fair here, women have been self-declaring their ages forever.

My mother and I have recently subscribed to the "leap years don't count" theory :p

Forum List

Back