Today is my 73rd birthday!

The closer one is to 73 years of age, the younger it is.

Not exactly sure what the criteria is for old fart status but I believe I have met them!

The bar for Old Fart status is pretty high Mr. Task. Have you ticked all the boxes?

1. How many times have you told youngsters that when YOU were a kid, you had to walk 1 miles through unplowed snow to get to school?

2. How many trespassing kids have you chased off your lawn?

3. Do you or don't you own a polyester leisure suit?

4. Do you still have some items of college clothing, hidden away from the Missis, that you continue to proclaim you'll one day fit back into?

5. You make more noise getting out of bed in the morning than you did making whoopee the night before?

6. Your teeth are soaking in a glass near the bathroom sink. You think. Then again maybe it's the kitchen sink. Damn...where are my teeth?

7. Your daily step goal is to step out of bed. Sometimes you don't make it.

8. The hair that used to grow on your head is sprouting from your nose and eyebrows...but you've haven't caught on yet.

9. Most of the targeted commercials you're seeing have to do with prescription drugs, help for incontinance, stair lift chairs and walk in bath tubs.

10. You finally find your teeth. In the freezer.

If you check all ten, then congratulations, you are officially inducted into the Old Fart Fraternity. 7-9, you've achieved Geezerhood, but keep on plugging away! Less than 7...keep trying kid.

Wow-what-a-HOG-Heavyset-old-geezer-happy-birthday-1.jpg

Not exactly sure what the criteria is for old fart status but I believe I have met them!

The bar for Old Fart status is pretty high Mr. Task. Have you ticked all the boxes?

1. How many times have you told youngsters that when YOU were a kid, you had to walk 1 miles through unplowed snow to get to school?

4. Do you still have some items of college clothing, hidden away from the Missis, that you continue to proclaim you'll one day fit back into?

5. You make more noise getting out of bed in the morning than you did making whoopee the night before?

6. Your teeth are soaking in a glass near the bathroom sink. You think. Then again maybe it's the kitchen sink. Damn...where are my teeth?

8. The hair that used to grow on your head is sprouting from your nose and eyebrows...but you've haven't caught on yet.

9. Most of the targeted commercials you're seeing have to do with prescription drugs, help for incontinance, stair lift chairs and walk in bath tubs.

If you check all ten, then congratulations, you are officially inducted into the Old Fart Fraternity. 7-9, you've achieved Geezerhood, but keep on plugging away! Less than 7...keep trying kid.

View attachment 486404

I'm way less than 7. Compared to some, I guess I'm doin' alright. I haven't put anything in the freezer that shouldn't be in there. Well, not for long anyway.

View attachment 486404

I'm way less than 7. Compared to some, I guess I'm doin' alright. I haven't put anything in the freezer that shouldn't be in there. Well, not for long anyway.

Have a great Birthday! :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back