Today's $1 Million Question

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
How did the NSA's their Top Secret/Compartmented information ended up in an e-mail from Sid Blumenthal through her secret server system?

Once her time as SoS was over, Hillary was required BY LAW to hand-over, turn in, delete, and not have in her possession ANY classified information / documents - NONE, Zip, Zilch, Nada. To HAVE such information still on her private server is ILLEGAL.

"Specifically, this information was illegally lifted from four different NSA reports, all of them classified Top Secret / Special Intelligence. Worse, at least one of those reports was issued under the GAMMA compartment, which is an NSA handling caveat that is applied to extraordinarily sensitive information (for instance, decrypted conversations between top foreign leadership, as this was). GAMMA is properly viewed as a SIGINT Special Access Program or SAP, several of which from CIA Ms. Clinton compromised in another series of her “unclassified” emails.

Currently serving NSA officials have told me they have no doubt that Mr. Blumenthal’s information came from their reports. “It’s word-for-word, verbatim copying,” one of them explained. “In one case, an entire paragraph was lifted from an NSA report” that was classified Top Secret / Special Intelligence.

How Sid Blumenthal got his hands on this information is the key question, and there’s no firm answer yet. The fact that he was able to take four separate highly classified NSA reports – none of which he was supposed to have any access to – and pass the details of them to Hillary Clinton via email only hours after NSA released them in Top Secret / Special Intelligence channels, indicates something highly unusual—as well as illegal—was going on.

Yo Syd...Sidney Blumenthal...I need you to come down to the precinct and try on a pair of handcuffs so we can get your size right ... Or perhaps you would like to cut a deal to testify against Hillary?

NSA: How did GAMMA compartment info end up in Hillary’s unclassified e-mail? - Hot Air

How did the NSA's their Top Secret/Compartmented information ended up in an e-mail from Sid Blumenthal through her secret server system?

Once her time as SoS was over, Hillary was required BY LAW to hand-over, turn in, delete, and not have in her possession ANY classified information / documents - NONE, Zip, Zilch, Nada. To HAVE such information still on her private server is ILLEGAL.

"Specifically, this information was illegally lifted from four different NSA reports, all of them classified Top Secret / Special Intelligence. Worse, at least one of those reports was issued under the GAMMA compartment, which is an NSA handling caveat that is applied to extraordinarily sensitive information (for instance, decrypted conversations between top foreign leadership, as this was). GAMMA is properly viewed as a SIGINT Special Access Program or SAP, several of which from CIA Ms. Clinton compromised in another series of her “unclassified” emails.

Currently serving NSA officials have told me they have no doubt that Mr. Blumenthal’s information came from their reports. “It’s word-for-word, verbatim copying,” one of them explained. “In one case, an entire paragraph was lifted from an NSA report” that was classified Top Secret / Special Intelligence.

How Sid Blumenthal got his hands on this information is the key question, and there’s no firm answer yet. The fact that he was able to take four separate highly classified NSA reports – none of which he was supposed to have any access to – and pass the details of them to Hillary Clinton via email only hours after NSA released them in Top Secret / Special Intelligence channels, indicates something highly unusual—as well as illegal—was going on.

Yo Syd...Sidney Blumenthal...I need you to come down to the precinct and try on a pair of handcuffs so we can get your size right ... Or perhaps you would like to cut a deal to testify against Hillary?

NSA: How did GAMMA compartment info end up in Hillary’s unclassified e-mail? - Hot Air

You be sure to put that on your long list of other accusations, and get back with me when the massive number of investigations are over and have proven she is guilty of wrong doing. So far, there have been lots of investigations that all exonerated her. Are you saying Trey Goudy lied to protect Hillary?

You be sure to put that on your long list of other accusations, and get back with me when the massive number of investigations are over and have proven she is guilty of wrong doing. So far, there have been lots of investigations that all exonerated her. Are you saying Trey Goudy lied to protect Hillary?

easy has conspiracy issues ... never let one die, and make up as many as possible ...

Even if she's guilty of everything including treason the idiot democrats will still elect her so she can grant herself a pardon then everything will be fine, at least in their eyes.

Even if she's guilty of everything including treason the idiot democrats will still elect her so she can grant herself a pardon then everything will be fine, at least in their eyes.

Prove just one example of her wrong doing, and you might have a point. So far,it's just been unfounded accusations.

Are you saying Trey Goudy lied to protect Hillary?

Who the hell is talking about Trey Gowdy? I am talking about OBAMA's FBI and NSA pointing out that Blumenthal and Hillary are up to their asses in criminal activity, as spelled out by the NSA.

One of the main points - FACTS - I have pointed out from the start is that Hillary Clinton - AFTER she left the State Department and AFTER she was required by law to turn over everything classified and not have ANY in her possession, classified documents and information reaching to some of the highest security levels that exists were / have been / is being found in Hillary's possession. END OF STORY, END OF ARGUMENT! CRIME!

It's pretty damn open and shut. NOT supposed to have Compartmentalized TS information in her possession....DID! And it is the National Security Agency, not any GOP Committee Member, bringing this point out.

I know Liberals are trying their damnedest to convince people there is nothing to this and having classified info in her possession isn't a big deal. WRONG! the level of classified material Blumenthal and Hillary had in their possession are the types that land you in jail for a long, long, long time. If Blumenthal was sending 'Gama' to Hillary on anything BUT a special, Highly Top Secret server / system / e-mail program he needs to have his security clearance pulled (NEVER to be given back), all of his files / computers / e-mails taken, and he needs to be arrested.

Hillary, trying to take her blackberry into a SCIF, the ONLY place you are allowed to discuss such information - where NO phones or outside electronics are allowed in, demonstrates exactly how ignorant / stupid Hillary is or that she just doesn't give a damn about national security, that her comfort and convenience is a higher priority to her.

This FAR surpasses what Patraeus did, for which he was punished.

But, but, but....It's HILLARY!!! It's her time!!! Short liberal speak for "it doesn't matter what she does, did, or ever will do" - she's HILLARY!!!

Prove just one example of her wrong doing, and you might have a point. So far,it's just been unfounded accusations.

Sure - be glad to.

She took $10,000 and made $100,000 in a day from insider trading. Want me to go on? OK...Just one more..she claimed that her travel expenses were "justified" until the "travel gate" documents were mysteriously found on her desk, proving that she had lied to the OBM. Oh, I can go on for an hour, if you like.

Let's see? Everything was found on her private server so it wasn't returned to the State Dept when she left, right. Big NoNo.

I would love to see her ( Hillary Clinton ) win so I can see how fast Trey Gowdy head explodes and then start a investigation into something and then calls for impeachment of Hillary Clinton...

TextFromHillaryToGowdy.jpg

Are you saying Trey Goudy lied to protect Hillary?

Who the hell is talking about Trey Gowdy? I am talking about OBAMA's FBI and NSA pointing out that Blumenthal and Hillary are up to their asses in criminal activity, as spelled out by the NSA.

One of the main points - FACTS - I have pointed out from the start is that Hillary Clinton - AFTER she left the State Department and AFTER she was required by law to turn over everything classified and not have ANY in her possession, classified documents and information reaching to some of the highest security levels that exists were / have been / is being found in Hillary's possession. END OF STORY, END OF ARGUMENT! CRIME!

It's pretty damn open and shut. NOT supposed to have Compartmentalized TS information in her possession....DID! And it is the National Security Agency, not any GOP Committee Member, bringing this point out.

I know Liberals are trying their damnedest to convince people there is nothing to this and having classified info in her possession isn't a big deal. WRONG! the level of classified material Blumenthal and Hillary had in their possession are the types that land you in jail for a long, long, long time. If Blumenthal was sending 'Gama' to Hillary on anything BUT a special, Highly Top Secret server / system / e-mail program he needs to have his security clearance pulled (NEVER to be given back), all of his files / computers / e-mails taken, and he needs to be arrested.

Hillary, trying to take her blackberry into a SCIF, the ONLY place you are allowed to discuss such information - where NO phones or outside electronics are allowed in, demonstrates exactly how ignorant / stupid Hillary is or that she just doesn't give a damn about national security, that her comfort and convenience is a higher priority to her.

This FAR surpasses what Patraeus did, for which he was punished.

If you don't mind, I'll wait for a report from investigators who actually have access to all the facts instead of going by what anonymous posters and right wing radio thinks. Get back with me when you have real documentation of wrong doing instead of just more hysterical accusations.

Sure - be glad to.

She took $10,000 and made $100,000 in a day from insider trading. Want me to go on? OK...Just one more..she claimed that her travel expenses were "justified" until the "travel gate" documents were mysteriously found on her desk, proving that she had lied to the OBM. Oh, I can go on for an hour, if you like.

Oooh....ooohhh....How about this one? She claimed that she and Bill had left the White House "broke" - yet a year later they were worth 150 million....damn.

Oh, and lest we forget about the Rose Law Firm documents....and Vince Foster....Shit, this is easy!!

Upon receiving her clearance she signed a document that declared all documents and e-mails were to be treated as classified and that marking did not matter. She was to know how to recognize classified info and to safeguard it. She did NOT do so. She violated the document / law.

CRIME:
She perjured herself by lying about what and how many personal devices she was using, coming forward with the truth only after she was forced to.

CRIME:
Her server was not encrypted properly, as required by law.

CRIME:
The attempt to destroy document and e-mails on her server did not comply with laws and guidelines on how to properly destroyed classified information.

CRIME:
She was supposed to turn over copies of all State Department work, for FOIA purposes - she did not. The State Department confirmed this. The State Dept confirmed this. (Links proving this have been posted repeatedly....look them up)

CRIME:
When she stepped away from the State Department she was 'Read Out' of the special programs, told she had to turn over all related classified info / documents because - as required by the law - it would be illegal for her to have any of that in her possession once she left. The FBI has recovered over 1,000 pieces of classified documents, e-mails, and information - some declared by the NSA to be word-for-word out of EXTREMELY special-compartmentalized NSA documents...on her server. Again, that is a MAJOR CRIME / VIOLATION.

CRIME:
Sydney Blumenthal ran a PRIVATE Intel company working with Hillary. As the NSA points out, Blumenthal's and Hillary's e-mails and some info were swapped back and forth WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS OF THE NSA RELEASING IT. As the NSA makes clear - they should NOT have had this information, especially on Hillary's private server. (And if Blumenthal received or sent this info on his own computer that also means Blumenthal's server / PC was 'contaminated.'

This is only scratching the surface....

Upon receiving her clearance she signed a document that declared all documents and e-mails were to be treated as classified and that marking did not matter. She was to know how to recognize classified info and to safeguard it. She did NOT do so. She violated the document / law.

CRIME:
She perjured herself by lying about what and how many personal devices she was using, coming forward with the truth only after she was forced to.

CRIME:

CRIME:
The attempt to destroy document and e-mails on her server did not comply with laws and guidelines on how to properly destroyed classified information.

CRIME:
She was supposed to turn over copies of all State Department work, for FOIA purposes - she did not. The State Department confirmed this. The State Dept confirmed this. (Links proving this have been posted repeatedly....look them up)

CRIME:
When she stepped away from the State Department she was 'Read Out' of the special programs, told she had to turn over all related classified info / documents because - as required by the law - it would be illegal for her to have any of that in her possession once she left. The FBI has recovered over 1,000 pieces of classified documents, e-mails, and information - some declared by the NSA to be word-for-word out of EXTREMELY special-compartmentalized NSA documents...on her server. Again, that is a MAJOR CRIME / VIOLATION.

CRIME:
Sydney Blumenthal ran a PRIVATE Intel company working with Hillary. As the NSA points out, Blumenthal's and Hillary's e-mails and some info were swapped back and forth WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS OF THE NSA RELEASING IT. As the NSA makes clear - they should NOT have had this information, especially on Hillary's private server. (And if Blumenthal received or sent this info on his own computer that also means Blumenthal's server / PC was 'contaminated.'

Damnit...I was just beginning to have fun with him..... :) I have repeatedly said that I (while in the Military) held a TS-SCI Clearance. If I did what she did - I would be keeping Bubba happy in a cell in Leavenworth now. Again - the "law" doesn't apply to liberals.....it's according to what the definition of "is" is....if you are a Clinton.

CRIME:

CRIME:

CRIME:

CRIME:

CRIME:

CRIME:

And which of those has she been found guilty of in the final report of any one of the many investigations? Link?

Actually, I read the gvt classified the info top secret well after the email from Syd...and in the review of it, it was determined Syd got his info from his sources in the public....maybe he knows some of the same people the NSA got their info from on the outside...

Syd's info on the topic did not come from the NSA, that is very clear...and was already reported on months ago...

Forum List

Back