Today's GM Recall Brings The Total Number Of Recalled Cars Above 25 Million

Why do you continue bashing American workers? You a Canadian?

I cherish and value GOOD American workers. I can't stand UAW workers because they produce inferior products. My Toyota Sienna was made by NON UNION workers here in Indiana IIRC, and after 230,000 miles it is still running stronger than ever.

The only American car I still own is my original GT-40 MKII which IS a fantastic vehicle. 'Course it was built back in the '60's when the workers still cared about quality.

You say UAW workers produce inferior products.

Do you think the UAW workers design the products, specify the materials and set the speed of the production line?

If so, what the hell do you think management does? A little thought would help.

Here's an example of the UAW worker of today....

Video: Chrysler's UAW Jeep workers taped drinking, smoking pot

I cherish and value GOOD American workers. I can't stand UAW workers because they produce inferior products. My Toyota Sienna was made by NON UNION workers here in Indiana IIRC, and after 230,000 miles it is still running stronger than ever.

The only American car I still own is my original GT-40 MKII which IS a fantastic vehicle. 'Course it was built back in the '60's when the workers still cared about quality.

Auto workers don't produce any products. They assemble parts to make a product. If the doors don't fall off, then it's not the worker fault that something doesn't work correct. Bashing the American auto worker because there's a fault in engineering or design is WRONG.

Goggled 'Toyota Sienna recalls'.....WOW! And all have nothing to do with autoworkers.

Yep, my Sienna has had three recalls. Everyone of them was rectified the same day that I went in. One of the recalls took all of 10 minutes. One of them required larger tires and wheels which screwed up our Spikes Spyder snow traction system. Toyota paid 650 bucks for a new compatible set.

Not one of the recalls said "DON'T DRIVE YOUR CAR TO THE DEALERSHIP!":lol:

"Oh dear, if it doesn’t rain for General Motors it pours because even though they have been under huge pressure because of the whole ignition debacle, there is now a new GM recall, well five separate ones in fact. And, to make things worse, one of the recalls that covers three vehicles comes with a very serious Do Not Drive Warning, meaning owners of these affected vehicles have been asked to stop driving them immediately."

New GM recall with do not drive warning | Product Reviews Net

Do you think the UAW workers design the products, specify the materials and set the speed of the production line?

westwall must be pro corporations and down on workers.

No, I'm a mom and pop business supporter and like I said, good workers will always have my support. Idiots smoking dope then assembling the cars that they expect me to drive though, nope, those asshats can go piss up a rope. I'll never buy another vehicle made by those morons.

Auto workers don't produce any products. They assemble parts to make a product. If the doors don't fall off, then it's not the worker fault that something doesn't work correct. Bashing the American auto worker because there's a fault in engineering or design is WRONG.

Goggled 'Toyota Sienna recalls'.....WOW! And all have nothing to do with autoworkers.

Yep, my Sienna has had three recalls. Everyone of them was rectified the same day that I went in. One of the recalls took all of 10 minutes. One of them required larger tires and wheels which screwed up our Spikes Spyder snow traction system. Toyota paid 650 bucks for a new compatible set.

"Oh dear, if it doesn’t rain for General Motors it pours because even though they have been under huge pressure because of the whole ignition debacle, there is now a new GM recall, well five separate ones in fact. And, to make things worse, one of the recalls that covers three vehicles comes with a very serious Do Not Drive Warning, meaning owners of these affected vehicles have been asked to stop driving them immediately."

Again, were the autoworkers responsible?

westwall must be pro corporations and down on workers.

No, I'm a mom and pop business supporter and like I said, good workers will always have my support. Idiots smoking dope then assembling the cars that they expect me to drive though, nope, those asshats can go piss up a rope. I'll never buy another vehicle made by those morons.

Again, how were the autoworkers responsible.

None of GMs automobiles are as screwed up as the F-35 Westwall loves so much. He is not a good judge of quality.

Certainly for some of them. I don't know of too many people who can assemble anything when they are stoned. You?

None of GMs automobiles are as screwed up as the F-35 Westwall loves so much. He is not a good judge of quality.

And you're a imbecile. I like the F-22 MORON! Not the F-35 which is a POS. Get your facts straight. It's errors like this that demote you from a sentient being to a parrot.

Certainly for some of them. I don't know of too many people who can assemble anything when they are stoned. You?

Again, which recall is due to assembly faults?

Not quite....GOVERNMENT union workers.....

Another vote for Toyota. The wife's 4Runner has over 250,000 miles with nothing but routine maintenance. My FJ gets the crap beat out of it off roading and and driving up and down the beach and is still running strong.

I just took delivery of my 2015 Yukon XL Denali....LOVE IT!

For now....

Also loved my 2013, 2011, and 2009.

So in other words you know nothing about the quality of those vehicles since you replace them every two years.:cuckoo:

Get back to me when you put 2 or 300,000 thousand on em.
The wifes Mercedes went over 500,000 thousand and was still running fine when we got rid of it. The 4Runner is over 250,000 with nothing but routine maintenance.
Only time you see that in a GM is...well never.

My American made Toyota Solara beats the heck out of my old Chevy Lumina (Canadian made). I've only drivin' it 130k miles and the way it's going I expect to double that.

I should not the Solara was also designed in America though I don't think they even make them anymore. (it's in the Camery family fwiw)

Another vote for Toyota. The wife's 4Runner has over 250,000 miles with nothing but routine maintenance. My FJ gets the crap beat out of it off roading and and driving up and down the beach and is still running strong.

My Sienna was involved in a head on collision (we were doing 20, the Impala was doing around 30) after we had had it for two years. The Chevy Impala was totaled...and I mean totaled, it took a month but we are STILL driving the Sienna!

My Sienna was involved in a head on collision (we were doing 20, the Impala was doing around 30) after we had had it for two years. The Chevy Impala was totaled...and I mean totaled, it took a month but we are STILL driving the Sienna!

That is a kinda funny story I have to admit. Assuming everyone involved was OK.

That is a kinda funny story I have to admit. Assuming everyone involved was OK.

Yeah, we were a little shook up and the Impala driver had a massive shiner from the air bag deployment, but nothing major.

For now....

Also loved my 2013, 2011, and 2009.

So in other words you know nothing about the quality of those vehicles since you replace them every two years.:cuckoo:

Get back to me when you put 2 or 300,000 thousand on em.
The wifes Mercedes went over 500,000 thousand and was still running fine when we got rid of it. The 4Runner is over 250,000 with nothing but routine maintenance.
Only time you see that in a GM is...well never.

The lease was up. The only cars I own are two Tesla's and 30 collector cars.

Breaking News! A truck hits a car and the car looses.

I have a '97 H1 (GM) in my collection. I wonder how your Sienna would fare against it?

Forum List

Back