Today's media lead stories

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
CNN is leading with the congressional investigations findings that there is NO evidence that Obama tapped Trump showing Trumps tweets were not truthful.

Fox is leading with the Trump paid 38 million in taxes story.

Interesting. Despite the "outrage" from the whitehouse about this story that is a positive for Trump... anybody think this was another shiney object leaked by Trump to distract from the wire tap story? If so, should there be consequences for a president if he actually lied in a public statement with the intent of defaming a past president, then lies by leaking a positive story to deflect from the other lie while blaming the media and others for leaking it.

I just see the hole getting deeper and deeper.

Last edited:
It is the first season of "Reality America". Nothing matters but theater and illusion. The american people could be no further from being a free people. All they ever needed to do was observe how their society treated others. It is now their turn to be colonized.

CNN is leading with the congressional investigations findings that there is NO evidence that Obama tapped Trump showing Trumps tweets were not truthful.

Interesting. Despite the "outrage" from the whitehouse about this story that is a positive for Trump... anybody think this was another shiney object leaked by Trump to distract from the wire tap story? If so, should there be consequences for a president if he actually lied in a public statement with the intent of defaming a past president, then lies by leaking a positive story to deflect from the other lie while blaming the media and others for leaking it.

That there is (allegedly) no evidence doesn´t mean Trump is wrong.

It is the first season of "Reality America". Nothing matters but theater and illusion. The american people could be no further from being a free people. All they ever needed to do was observe how their society treated others. It is now their turn to be colonized.
"Colonized" with what? Murdering scum? A people who can't seem to get their shit together in the countries where they were born? We need more info to what your idea of colonized means.

Maybe you should go south "colonize" say Valenzuela or Columbia.

The president of the United States making statements like that without evidence is irresponsible and wrong. Don't see how anybody can justify it

The president of the United States making statements like that without evidence is irresponsible and wrong. Don't see how anybody can justify it
Trump is not a dumb person. I knows baseless claims will cause shitstorms.

Trump is not a dumb person. I knows baseless claims will cause shitstorms.
This is true and it has worked for him in the past. The question is, is this acceptable behavior from our president?

The answer is obvious to me

"Colonized" with what? Murdering scum? A people who can't seem to get their shit together in the countries where they were born? We need more info to what your idea of colonized means.

Maybe you should go south "colonize" say Valenzuela or Columbia.

I think it's rather apparent to the coherent at this point that our system is colonizing it's own as well.

To date there is no evidence Trump or his campaign consipired with Russia either but many are still pushing that. Personally I think this along with the wiretapping claim and Trumps taxes are all BS stories.
You are right... as president it is Trumps responsibility to rise above the petty witchhunts. Had multiple members of his team not hidden and lied about Russian relationships there would be no reason for the left to continue pushing. The wire tap story is obvious BS but the story is that our president made a baseless accusation that an ex president committed a felony without evidence. This is very disturbing and undermines public trust

trump is an equal opportunity liar

The real story is how Trump is outsmarting the left at every turn. He has them chasing their tails like a Jack Russell Terrier on speed. It's great entertainment seeing the arrogant left wing media being delegitimized one fake story and one fake journalist at a time.

The real story is how Trump is outsmarting the left at every turn. He has them chasing their tails like a Jack Russell Terrier on speed. It's great entertainment seeing the arrogant left wing media being delegitimized one fake story and one fake journalist at a time.
All he has done is undermine the public trust in the words of both our president and our media. How you see this as a good thing, I don't know

To date there is no evidence Trump or his campaign consipired with Russia either but many are still pushing that. Personally I think this along with the wiretapping claim and Trumps taxes are all BS stories.
You are right... as president it is Trumps responsibility to rise above the petty witchhunts. Had multiple members of his team not hidden and lied about Russian relationships there would be no reason for the left to continue pushing. The wire tap story is obvious BS but the story is that our president made a baseless accusation that an ex president committed a felony without evidence. This is very disturbing and undermines public trust
But his opponents and the media continuing to push a story despite no evidence of wrong doing doesn't undermine the public trust? That's pretty disturbing to me.

Heres your real story SJ We're on the eve of destruction
Staffers with the White House and some federal agencies have described their workplace as being rife with paranoia.

Speaking anonymously with Politico, just under a dozen workers indicated the environment is filled with rivalries, efforts to undermine the president, and talk of destruction at the hands of a "deep state."

Many reportedly expressed fear that they are being monitored and, as such, have safeguarded their personal phones with software that deletes messages once they are read.

The media outlet reports that one Republican senior staffer suggested that workers are, "mimicking what they're seeing at the top...Everyone at the top is so suspicious that it trickles down the org chart, so everyone has become paranoid and suspicious."

Just because you haven't been charged and there's no evidence, doesn't mean you didn't murder your wife, does it?

All he has done is undermine the public trust in the words of both our president and our media. How you see this as a good thing, I don't know
By exposing the media as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party? If the public has trust in them, it SHOULD be undermined.

But his opponents and the media continuing to push a story despite no evidence of wrong doing doesn't undermine the public trust? That's pretty disturbing to me.
It is the medias job to scrutinize and investigate. With that said, I agree many go overboard with anti Trump stuff. Nobody should claim collusion as there is no evidence of that. There is reason to look though. They lied about meetings, fired the NSA over it, the AG recused himself after an untruth to congress. There is definitely "smoke" as they say. You can't deny that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back