Todd Akin was forced out of the race by the WOMEN FRIENDLY GOP

His words are those of a social conservative evangelical just like Ryan. He was being honest about his & Ryan's beliefs (they both co-sponsored the "Personhood" bill ;) )

So, you didn't want to answer?

Ok.

You're allowed to just cobble random words together, I guess.

'lest we forget, I stood up for you in that wager thread my friend. ;)

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

I won't be holding my breath for honesty from most of you.
ONTD_Political - Breaking: Todd Akin Quitting Senate Race, GOP Politicos State

They forced him out because he and Ryan were buddies on the anti-abortion bill. To have him remain, the subject would be brought up daily and attach even more to Ryan. They are hypocrites to force him out and to cheer Ryan. It had absolutely 0 to do with the GOP being friendly to women! That's a joke!:badgrin::eusa_shifty:

What a load.
If a liberal had said the same we'd be treated to weeks of creative interpretation and rationalization and would only see the DNC push the guy to step down once it was blatantly clear that the leftist sheep herd had turned against him.

Once again the GOP takes the high road and leaves the DNC in the mud.

Yeah, thats why Dems pushed Weiner out, but the GOP cheered on Vitter. The GOP is just so morally superior. :cuckoo:

I already shot down Carb's yarn about them being identical. I don't expect him to respond to my post. :D

You posted only one of Romney's several positions on abortion. Post them all, and you'll find that his support of a personhood amendment makes his position the same as Akins.

Rape, incest, health issues of the mother...is the crux of this, which is entirely different than Akin's. You can't spin those facts, or dodge it without responding to them, Carb. :eusa_whistle:

Romney: I Would 'Absolutely' Support State Constitutional Amendment To Define Life As Beginning At Conception | ThinkProgress

Facts. I work with facts.

Facts?

Then you're aware that the state attorney general has granted him till 7 pm our time?

Nope, you didn't have all the facts did you? Not that it matters as it appears that this schmuck is putting self before country and party. Fuck him either way. Much how I feel about you

My GOP has to force AKin out and turn down the abortion plank in the platform next week, or my GOP will lose the presidency, the Senate, and perhaps the House.

I have a problem with theocrats.

You didn't answer the question. Do you consider all people of faith theocrats?

No. Just those who want to force their faith on otheors using the power of secular government. People like Ryan and Akin.

Are you really concerned about 2 or 3 elected politicians forming a theocracy in our democratic form of government? That defies logic.

Christians invite you to attend their Church and pray that you will see the light. No one, including the government, can FORCE their faith on you.

Facts?

Then you're aware that the state attorney general has granted him till 7 pm our time?

Nope, you didn't have all the facts did you? Not that it matters as it appears that this schmuck is putting self before country and party. Fuck him either way. Much how I feel about you

ah, there is the deadline that would have saved you further embarrassment.

:lol:

The GOP doesn't give a rats ass about women.

Thread title should read "Todd Akin forced out of race by the 'SCARED THIS GUY IS GOING TO BLOW OUR CHANCES TO WIN THE SENATE' GOP"
I see. The only way to care about women is to kill their babies and have others pay for their medication.

Way to go there slugger.

Thread title should read "Todd Akin forced out of race by the 'SCARED THIS GUY IS GOING TO BLOW OUR CHANCES TO WIN THE SENATE' GOP"
I see. The only way to care about women is to kill their babies and have others pay for their medication.

Way to go there slugger.

what a pathetic attempt of a slam.

while hiding behind babies

Facts?

I did not know that the MO AG was giving him more time. But I am painfully aware that you, the least accurate political prognosticator ever, said the dude was out last night....in more than one thread.......without having any evidence at all.

You are wrong so often....i wonder how you muster the desire to keep trying.

Way to go there slugger.

So you want to defund fertility clinics?

Way to go there slugger.

So you want to defund fertility clinics?

Of course not, we need more Octomoms.

Forum List

Back