Tomorrow feb 12 is birthday of our most famous white supremacist

Through Congress, sure. Not through the executive branch.

Soooo solly!

there are regulations promulgated by agencies. there are executive orders.

it's so sad that you never took basic civics.

Regulations, not laws. Only Congress can make laws.

right genius, but what is the actual difference between a reg and a "law". we are a common law country. our body of laws is made up of our constitution, the caselaw interpreting it, federal statutes, state statutes, state caselaw, federal caselaw, federal regulations and state and local regs.

an executive order is enforceable as law.

again, what is the specific difference? if you know.

Not necessarily. I'm obviously the only one that DOES know the difference.

If it's that simple, why did the constitution have to be amended? I'll tell you why, because THE PRESIDENT COULDNT OUTLAW SLAVERY VIA EXECUTIVE ORDER!

Damn, but you people make this difficult...lol
What is really funny is that he did it as a punitive war measure against the rebelled states only. The slave states like Misery that remained in the Union kept their slaves till around 1865.

Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri And Delaware all kept their slaves until December 1865.

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Democratic Senator Robert Byrd.
I can believe you're stupid enough to think Robert Byrd's birthday is February 12th. :cuckoo:
And I notice it took you all day to come up with that brilliant response. :lol:
Fucking retard .... it took less than 3 seconds. You may have posted that earlier but I just saw it. <smh>

Lincoln didn't save the Union. His ineptness caused a crisis that split the Union and killed most of the best and bravest of a generation. Any president in modern times would be impeached and imprisoned for sanctioning a drunk who said he would cause a crow to pack a lunch before flying over the Shenandoah Valley when he intended to make war on innocent farmers or a clinically insane general who thought he was "God's terrible swift sword" and burned a Southern city or a incompetent idiot like Beast Butler who was appointed as king of New Orleans and treated Southern women like whores.
Lincoln saved the union from the slave rapers

Not really. The Civil War created a South that would take generations to recover from the damage. The South's best and brightest died in the war.
They deserved to die for defending a country dedicated to slavery

There were four slave States in the union during the civil war. Did union soldiers deserve to die, too?

Almost one million free black soldiers in the Union Army

1 million? What planet are you on, dude?...lol

Lincoln didn't save the Union. His ineptness caused a crisis that split the Union and killed most of the best and bravest of a generation. Any president in modern times would be impeached and imprisoned for sanctioning a drunk who said he would cause a crow to pack a lunch before flying over the Shenandoah Valley when he intended to make war on innocent farmers or a clinically insane general who thought he was "God's terrible swift sword" and burned a Southern city or a incompetent idiot like Beast Butler who was appointed as king of New Orleans and treated Southern women like whores.
Lincoln wasn't even sworn in yet when the south began seceding.

Epic%2BFail.jpg

Tell that to your Liberal buddies that think Lincoln offered the South compensated emancipation....lol
Most Liberals are smart enough to know the south began seceding before Lincoln was sworn in. The ones who need education are conservatives who don't know any better.

Epic%2BFail.jpg

Tell that to your Liberal buddies that think Lincoln offered the South compensated emancipation....lol
Most Liberals are smart enough to know the south began seceding before Lincoln was sworn in. The ones who need education are conservatives who don't know any better.
I am a conservative and I know that the Southern states seceded before Lincoln was inaugurated. What's your explanation for that? Does that burst your stupid bubble?

Lincoln saved the union from the slave rapers

Not really. The Civil War created a South that would take generations to recover from the damage. The South's best and brightest died in the war.
They deserved to die for defending a country dedicated to slavery

There were four slave States in the union during the civil war. Did union soldiers deserve to die, too?

Almost one million free black soldiers in the Union Army

1 million? What planet are you on, dude?...lol
His own little planet in his own little walnut shell where he is Master of the Universe.

Isnt that special?

Last edited:
I am a conservative and I know that the Southern states seceded before Lincoln was inaugurated. What's your explanation for that? Does that burst your stupid bubble?
State Passed Referendum Vote
S. Carolina December 20, 1860[2]
Mississippi January 9, 1861[3]
Florida January 10, 1861[4]
Alabama January 11, 1861[5]
Georgia January 19, 1861[6]
Louisiana January 26, 1861[7]

Texas February 1, 1861[8] February 23 46,153-14,747

Virginia April 17, 1861[9] May 23 132,201-37,451
Arkansas May 6, 1861[10]
Tennessee May 6, 1861[11] June 8 104,471-47,183
N. Carolina May 20, 1861[12]

Missouri October 31, 1861[13]
Kentucky November 20, 1861[14]

Ordinance of Secession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They started after Lincolns election, except for South Carolina in basically four waves, in response to different actions by the federal government.

So it wasnt all for one single cause and it was not as simple as many try to make it appear to be.

Epic%2BFail.jpg

Conservatives are also notorious liars. So no, you burst nothing. All you did was confirm that you're a conservative.

Epic%2BFail.jpg

Conservatives are also notorious liars. So no, you burst nothing. All you did was confirm that you're a conservative.
Reported.

Epic%2BFail.jpg

Um, no my friend. It's the Liberals in this thread who are terribly wrong about that period of history, as well as how our three branches of government works.

Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri And Delaware all kept their slaves until December 1865.

Yup - those 4 UNION states had around 400,000 slaves throughout the civil war. How could the war have been about freeing the slaves when both sides practiced slavery?? Libs can't answer that.

Lincoln saved the Union and freed the slaves.

Everything else he ever said or did was in accomplishment of those very important goals.

Why was it important to save the union.? America was created when the 13 colonies seceded from england. Was that bad.? From 1950- 1990, much of africa seceded from the european companies that had controlled them for decades. Was that bad?

Why couldn't the south secede? What is wrong with an oppressed people wanting freedom and independence?

right genius, but what is the actual difference between a reg and a "law". we are a common law country. our body of laws is made up of our constitution, the caselaw interpreting it, federal statutes, state statutes, state caselaw, federal caselaw, federal regulations and state and local regs.

The constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states" That's why bureaucrats, judges, and presidents are not allowed to write laws and call it regulations, opinions, and executive orders. Of course all 3 institutions do it all the time and that must stop.

Why was it important to save the union.? America was created when the 13 colonies seceded from england. Was that bad.? From 1950- 1990, much of africa seceded from the european companies that had controlled them for decades. Was that bad?

Why couldn't the south secede? What is wrong with an oppressed people wanting freedom and independence?

The Confederacy had a convention where they basically readopted the old Articles of Confederation type of government and they also voted to be a total free trade zone.

Meaning that this would require the North to build fortresses along the very extensive Confederacy-Union border and that would take years.

In the meantime, without protective tariffs, the norths manufacturing economy would have been crushed with smuggled British manufactures.

So in effect that adoption of a Free Trade zone was essentially an Act of War by the Confederacy and Lincoln abandoned any pretense at reconciliation with the South.

I can believe you're stupid enough to think Robert Byrd's birthday is February 12th. :cuckoo:
Fucking retard .... it took less than 3 seconds. You may have posted that earlier but I just saw it. <smh>
Yeah, sure, you fucking moron. It took you half the night to think up one juvenile comeback and you know it, retard. :lol:

Yeah, sure, you fucking moron. It took you half the night to think up one juvenile comeback and you know it, retard. :lol:
:iagree:

The constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states" That's why bureaucrats, judges, and presidents are not allowed to write laws and call it regulations, opinions, and executive orders. Of course all 3 institutions do it all the time and that must stop.

okie dokie.... like i said. because we're a common law country, a lot of things make up our law.

and pretend constitutionalists really need to know more than what they're told by the rightwingnut blogosphere.

or do you think that federal land belongs to "we the people", too?

:cuckoo:

Epic%2BFail.jpg

Um, no my friend. It's the Liberals in this thread who are terribly wrong about that period of history, as well as how our three branches of government works.
Sure, uh-huh.

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Yup - those 4 UNION states had around 400,000 slaves throughout the civil war. How could the war have been about freeing the slaves when both sides practiced slavery?? Libs can't answer that.
You're actually dumb enough to believe because slavery wasn't a strong enough issue in the border states to compel them to secede, then the same must be true for the southern states -- even though the primary reason the southern states gave for seceding was slavery.

So in effect that adoption of a Free Trade zone was essentially an Act of War by the Confederacy and Lincoln abandoned any pretense at reconciliation with the South.

HAHAHA. So now you says ending tariffs is an act of war?????

Forum List

Back