Tomorrow Republicans will pretend to laugh and say it's not as bad as liberals thought!

Watch for it. Tomorrow no matter who is indicted and no matter for what reason Republicans will construct that tried and true strawman where they claim that liberals thought it would be much worse.

So an actual indictment isn't bad because liberals thought...blah blah you get the point.

While I have your attention isn't it funny how they seem to care more about how the indictment was leaked MORE than they care about someone within the Trump camp being indicted? And the total reason for the investigation is because Trump helped Russia fuck our democracy in the ass.

Oh but they want to tell you that what's really important is anything but Russia and Trump.

It's all fake news until someone gets indicted. Right?
Not a Republican here.

It's not as bad as liberals thought.
:lol:

:dance:

:lol:

:crybaby:

:whip:
Trump just changed his pants and underwear

then get ready for impeachment
How much do you want to bet? The last time the GOP voted to impeach (Bill Clinton) it kicked them in the pussy. They are too chicken-shit to do it.

Seriously, is there a single soul out there who thought this indictment was anyone OTHER than Manafort?

The Trumpers have doubled down just like we said they would.

They say, "well, Manafort and Gates are no big deals," while indeed they are very big deals. Gates himself is tied into Trump campaign fund raising big time, with his own big time illegal money laundry activities. Papadopolous is pleading guilty to lying to the FBI in the collusion investigation.

The cons can sigh and deny and cry and ask "oh, why," but they are hooked solid on the barb.

Gee, it has to hurt. And it is going to get far worse.

"Seriously, is there a single soul out there who thought this indictment was anyone OTHER than Manafort?" or Gates or Papadupolous.

This is only the beginning of much worse for the Trumpers.

Watch for it. Tomorrow no matter who is indicted and no matter for what reason Republicans will construct that tried and true strawman where they claim that liberals thought it would be much worse.

So an actual indictment isn't bad because liberals thought...blah blah you get the point.

While I have your attention isn't it funny how they seem to care more about how the indictment was leaked MORE than they care about someone within the Trump camp being indicted? And the total reason for the investigation is because Trump helped Russia fuck our democracy in the ass.

Oh but they want to tell you that what's really important is anything but Russia and Trump.

You watch it, no matter what the left wing liberals on the board will compare the indictments to Watergate, you watch. The liberals are already foaming at the mouth waiting in grand expectation. Sad little people who won't accept the will of the people.

My opinion of what happens is exactly what you say because that is what is going to happen. The indictments are floated out there to try and pressure someone into admitting something about someone. They will be all indictments directed at low level flunkies in an attempt to get at Trump. Trump hasn't been even been questioned yet, so don't get your hopes up.
They will be all indictments directed at low level flunkies in an attempt to get at Trump.

Low level like Trump's campaign chairman?
Not even low level in his administration, so I guess on that point I was wrong. But did I call it or what? I said that there would be indictments but no related to the Russians and I was exactly right. I think if anyone is investigated, costing millions, something is bound to turn up, and it did, Freewill scores again.

"Seriously, is there a single soul out there who thought this indictment was anyone OTHER than Manafort?" or Gates or Papadupolous.

This is only the beginning of much worse for the Trumpers.
Nothing related to Russia, what a waste of tax payer's money.

Until the next round of indictments drop.

Body Language Expert: Hillary Clinton 'Afraid of Prosecution' Amid 'Trump Dossier' Funding Revelations (VIDEO)
That’s a stretch even for you.

Well cc, there was never a doubt in my mind that someone would be indicted for something once the special,counsel was appointed. What will be interesting is to see whether they are indicted for collusion or financial,shenanigans which have nothing to do with collusion. Then we will know where this investigation is going.

They always start with the little guys. Ever seen Law and Order? You know how this goes.
One nut ( one of the 3 women here) said Laura Ingram said, “ If they had anything on Trump he would have been indicted today.”
Lol

Grand Jury indictments often start with the little fish in hopes of getting information by cutting deals. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some unfamiliar names. When faced with possible conviction and jail, few people will fall on their sword to protect the king.

Collusion with the Russians is going to be hard to prove. If previous investigations are any guide to the future, expect indictments for lying to federal investigators and obstruction of justice. This is what Trump has to worry about. The actually collusion with the Russians probably involved people in the campaign but not Trump.
That’s like saying even though Christie micro managed his staff he didn’t know anything about the bridge closing.
So the 7 members of T’s campaign staff secretly met with Russians, lied about it but Trump didn’t know anything about it?
Very far fetched but proving it might be difficult but if anyone can Bob Mueller is the guy..

Republicans will be too busy driving their pickup trucks to work, and building this nation. Working folks don’t give a shit about this stuff. They will still vote Trump. Indictments are from 2006-2015. Not during election cycle.

looks like the left is preparing for the big disappointment tomorrow...they don't care how meaningless and silly the indictment is, the right better take it as seriously as they demand it be taken or be ready for some good old fashioned nagging.

There you go. Now try it again from the top only this time use more caps, exclamation points and a dash more neener neener
neener-neener...haahahahahahahahahaha how was yer day??? everything ya thought it would be?

People who vote do care, Bush92, and the nation is awakening to the screwing given it up by Trump, his colleagues, and the Russians.

Forum List

Back