Tomorrow Republicans will pretend to laugh and say it's not as bad as liberals thought!

Watch for it. Tomorrow no matter who is indicted and no matter for what reason Republicans will construct that tried and true strawman where they claim that liberals thought it would be much worse.

So an actual indictment isn't bad because liberals thought...blah blah you get the point.

While I have your attention isn't it funny how they seem to care more about how the indictment was leaked MORE than they care about someone within the Trump camp being indicted? And the total reason for the investigation is because Trump helped Russia fuck our democracy in the ass.

Oh but they want to tell you that what's really important is anything but Russia and Trump.

It's all fake news until someone gets indicted. Right?
You watch it, no matter what the left wing liberals on the board will compare the indictments to Watergate, you watch. The liberals are already foaming at the mouth waiting in grand expectation. Sad little people who won't accept the will of the people.

My opinion of what happens is exactly what you say because that is what is going to happen. The indictments are floated out there to try and pressure someone into admitting something about someone. They will be all indictments directed at low level flunkies in an attempt to get at Trump. Trump hasn't been even been questioned yet, so don't get your hopes up.
They will be all indictments directed at low level flunkies in an attempt to get at Trump.

Low level like Trump's campaign chairman?
Not even low level in his administration, so I guess on that point I was wrong. But did I call it or what? I said that there would be indictments but no related to the Russians and I was exactly right. I think if anyone is investigated, costing millions, something is bound to turn up, and it did, Freewill scores again.
All three now inprotective custody have strong Russian connections.

what on earth do the russians have to do with this?

Crooked Hillary gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for $150,000,000 and some bonus cash for Slick Willie, all under Obama's watch.
I was referring to todays events, but yeah, she is in deep but obama did not have anything to do with this...the clintons are career criminals, by sharing their blame with anyone else we are cutting them slack...everything they touch turns criminal

Watch for it. Tomorrow no matter who is indicted and no matter for what reason Republicans will construct that tried and true strawman where they claim that liberals thought it would be much worse.

So an actual indictment isn't bad because liberals thought...blah blah you get the point.

While I have your attention isn't it funny how they seem to care more about how the indictment was leaked MORE than they care about someone within the Trump camp being indicted? And the total reason for the investigation is because Trump helped Russia fuck our democracy in the ass.

Oh but they want to tell you that what's really important is anything but Russia and Trump.

You watch it, no matter what the left wing liberals on the board will compare the indictments to Watergate, you watch. The liberals are already foaming at the mouth waiting in grand expectation. Sad little people who won't accept the will of the people.

My opinion of what happens is exactly what you say because that is what is going to happen. The indictments are floated out there to try and pressure someone into admitting something about someone. They will be all indictments directed at low level flunkies in an attempt to get at Trump. Trump hasn't been even been questioned yet, so don't get your hopes up.
They will be all indictments directed at low level flunkies in an attempt to get at Trump.

Not even low level in his administration, so I guess on that point I was wrong. But did I call it or what? I said that there would be indictments but no related to the Russians and I was exactly right. I think if anyone is investigated, costing millions, something is bound to turn up, and it did, Freewill scores again.
and even stronger clinton connections

Crooked Hillary gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for $150,000,000 and some bonus cash for Slick Willie, all under Obama's watch.
Still lying, still insane.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-uranium-scandal-are-a-real-empty-barrel/amp/

Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium
fake news

I was referring to todays events, but yeah, she is in deep but obama did not have anything to do with this...the clintons are career criminals, by sharing their blame with anyone else we are cutting them slack...everything they touch turns criminal
Career criminals?
List any convictions or even indictments against them.
You just lie like you breathe..

Still lying, still insane.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-uranium-scandal-are-a-real-empty-barrel/amp/

Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium
fake news
I use links as proof. You pull shit straight from your ass. Consider yourself humiliated..

give it up. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Ever..

Career criminals?
List any convictions or even indictments against them.
You just lie like you breath..
bill clintons impeachment for one...happy??? this has been one rough monday for you hasn't it

Bootney writes: "I hope Trump pardons them both in the next 72 hours."

Do that, and the cabinet will Amendment XXV for a Christmas present.

give it up. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Ever..
lol...one rotten monday for you eh?

Says you, but not the indictments. I was right, as usual, nothing to do with Russia.

Am confused, this whole deal is about Russia, & about the 2016 election. not about 206- 2015 Clinton- Obama- political party's or even Trump.

Putin needs more money to make more land & power grabs. messing with our election helped him how--that is the question. I have my ideas about that & that's all they are. that why we have an investigation. to find out.
so far it looks like big time money making deal. am not defending Trump,
tried to give him a chance, no more.
he has burned me to the ground with the cesspool he has turned the swamp into.
in the end we may find every thing was about money & power, being political is one way to get it.

Unless the OP has his head firmly up Mueller's ass he knows:

- Mueller's indictment of Manafirt has nothing to do with Trump or 'Russian Collusion'...

- Mueller reportedly may have botched the Warrants - which means the entire case agsinst Manafort could be dropped and the evidence determined to be inadmissable

- Mueller's investigation / indictments track back all the way to 'Fat Tony P' who was known to be working for the KGB Bank - the primary financier of the Russian effort to purchase Uranium One - and the Russian Spy Agency
--- It has also been revealed the KGB Bank 'Fat Tony P' was working for, the one financing Russian One efforts, was the one funding Bill Clinton's half a million dollar speeches.

- Evidence was released last week revealing Mueller, Holder, and Obama hid the Russian scandal in 2009 until the Uranium One deal went through in 2010

- Mueller has reportedly been called to answer qyestions about his stacked Cpunsel and tbe evidence revealed against him last week...

Honestly i don't give a crap what happens tomorrow.

Again. Why do so many here believe that caring has anything to do with reality?

Did you want to wait until we actually know what the indictments are for, CC? You don't seem to have ever heard the old expression that you could get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich if that's what you wanted! The indictment is the easy part...actually proving guilt in a court of law is where Mueller needs to go next.

I would ssy Mueller has sabotaged his own creibility with the evidence against him last week and his team consisting of DNC and Hillary contributers and lawyers, but he negated that a little by picking / finding an Obama-appounted Hillary-donating Liberal judge for the case.

Forum List

Back