Tomorrow You Will Apologize. The Year After, Persecute. How Cults Progress

Enlightened by Elton John's 5 year 180 on gay marriage? Dolce & Gabbana's forced apology?

• Yes, that seems weird. Like someone's got a gun to their back.

• No. They're just "coming around" to their senses.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Syriusly, what do you think about Chris's comments in the quote in the OP about Oregon state funding sex change operations on minors?

Speaking of lies- remember this one Silhouette- remember when you said a study said one thing- and then I pointed out you left out the very next line that said just the opposite- because you were lying?

And let me point out once again- you are a big FAT LIAR. And you are willing to harm children in order to injure homosexuals.

The article you were quoting- written by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall does contain that quote- but Dr. Halls specifically point out that homosexual pedophiles are not homosexuals- you know this- and specifically left out that line- because you are a liar.

Here is the quote- including the line you purposely left out- in order to lie to us

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range
and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles
by whether they are attracted to only male children (homo-
sexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedo-
philia), or children from both sexes (bisexual pedo-philia).

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality
of 2%-4%).5,7,10,19,29,30

This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a
larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual
in orientation to children.19

The very article you quote says that the article does not say that homosexuals are more likely to molest children- that is entirely your
BIG FAT LIE

Syriusly, I know you don't want to answer the question and you are spamming now in desperation. But would you so kindly tell me what you think of Chris's comments in the quote in the OP? Do you support or not support her position and why or why not?

Syriusly, I know you don't want to answer the question and you are spamming now in desperation. But would you so kindly tell me what you think of Chris's comments in the quote in the OP? Do you support or not support her position and why or why not?

I haven't read Chris's comments and don't have a clue why you are so desperate for my opinion on what Chris posted.

Meanwhile-would you kindly tell me why you lie repeatedly about the study by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall?

I haven't read Chris's comments and don't have a clue why you are so desperate for my opinion on what Chris posted.

Meanwhile-would you kindly tell me why you lie repeatedly about the study by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall?
Do you need a link to the OP or can you find it yourself? It's the quote that indicates it is "ChrisL". You understand what a quote is and remember how to read, yes? I want your opinion because ChrisL's opinion, having been a rabid defender of all things LGBT in the past, is a sudden departure from that. I want to see if you agree with that departure.

Now, read the quote in the OP from ChrisL and tell me if you agree with her or not. It's quite simple. And your evasion of doing so is really underscoring the whole point of the topic of this thread. The slippery-slimey evasive nature of a cult progressing just under the radar...not willing to reveal its true positions on controversial topics until those needles have gently and almost imperceptively have been inserted under the skin of society.

I'm calling you out. I want to know if you support ChrisL's denouncing the practice of transgender surgery on minors or not. Yes, or no?

Do you need a link to the OP or can you find it yourself? It's the quote that indicates it is "ChrisL". You understand what a quote is and remember how to read, yes? I want your opinion because ChrisL's opinion, having been a rabid defender of all things LGBT in the past, is a sudden departure from that. I want to see if you agree with that departure.

Now, read the quote in the OP from ChrisL and tell me if you agree with her or not. It's quite simple. And your evasion of doing so is really underscoring the whole point of the topic of this thread. The slippery-slimey evasive nature of a cult progressing just under the radar...not willing to reveal its true positions on controversial topics until those needles have gently and almost imperceptively have been inserted under the skin of society.

I'm calling you out. I want to know if you support ChrisL's denouncing the practice of transgender surgery on minors or not. Yes, or no?

What difference does it make?

Call out all you want.

Meanwhile- I am calling you out on your blatant lie- why do you repeatedly lie about the study by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall?

Why do you claim that their study shows that homosexuals molest more boys- when Dr. Hall's specifically say that their study does not say that?

Call out all you want.

Meanwhile- I am calling you out on your blatant lie- why do you repeatedly lie about the study by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall?

Why do you claim that their study shows that homosexuals molest more boys- when Dr. Hall's specifically say that their study does not say that?

Why don't you just answer the poster's question so she or he will STFU? :D

Call out all you want.

Meanwhile- I am calling you out on your blatant lie- why do you repeatedly lie about the study by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall?...

Why don't you just answer the poster's question...

:iagree:

Call out all you want.

Because I know Silhouette- answering her straw man doesn't do anything other than make a trail further down the rabbit hole.

She wants me to play her game- I refuse to.

Every time she demands I tell her what I think about whatever it is that you wrote- just provides me another opportunity to ask her why she so blatantly lies in order to attack homosexuals.

So Silhouette- you want me to answer your question- you go first- tell us why you continue to lie about the study by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall.

Give a complete answer to that, and I will read Chris's post and answer your question.

Because I know Silhouette- answering her straw man doesn't do anything other than make a trail further down the rabbit hole....She wants me to play her game- I refuse to. ...Every time she demands I tell her what I think about whatever it is that you wrote- just provides me another opportunity to ask her why she so blatantly lies in order to attack homosexuals...
So, you insist and insist and insist that I discuss and answer all your questions about a strawman from another thread that you're dragging here or at least using to sideline the discussion, while you REFUSE to say how you feel about ChrisL's comments in the OP. ChrisL herself above even instructed you to answer and you won't.

The only "rabbit hole" you're afraid of is one that will cave in on your head once it's known that not all LGBT defenders feel that minors should have their body parts amputated in order to "keep them from committing suicide"...funded by Oregon state.

So your behavior here Syriusly shows exactly how slippery those cult-values are. The slippery-slimey evasive nature of a cult progressing just under the radar...not willing to reveal its true positions on controversial topics until those needles have gently and almost imperceptively have been inserted under the skin of society.

Because I know Silhouette- answering her straw man doesn't do anything other than make a trail further down the rabbit hole....She wants me to play her game- I refuse to. ...Every time she demands I tell her what I think about whatever it is that you wrote- just provides me another opportunity to ask her why she so blatantly lies in order to attack homosexuals...
So, you insist and insist and insist that I discuss and answer all your questions about a strawman from another thread that you're dragging here or at least using to sideline the discussion, while you REFUSE to say how you feel about ChrisL's comments in the OP. ChrisL herself above even instructed you to answer and you won't.

The only "rabbit hole" you're afraid of is one that will cave in on your head once it's known that not all LGBT defenders feel that minors should have their body parts amputated in order to "keep them from committing suicide"...funded by Oregon state.

So your behavior here Syriusly shows exactly how slippery those cult-values are. The slippery-slimey evasive nature of a cult progressing just under the radar...not willing to reveal its true positions on controversial topics until those needles have gently and almost imperceptively have been inserted under the skin of society.

So Silhouette- you want me to answer your question- you go first- tell us why you continue to lie about the study by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall.

Give a complete answer to that, and I will read Chris's post and answer your question.

You need to let this go. Gay marriage is legal now. You need to get over it. There is no conspiracy here!

You need to let this go. Gay marriage is legal now. You need to get over it. There is no conspiracy here!
Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

But it is good that the Supreme Legislature has licensed Degeneracy, as they have now provided for a public record of the mouthiest, among the degeneracy cult.

Now... Take some time to go back through the history of Leftist uprisings... You'll find that without exception, that certain aspects of the movement are quickly culled upon acquisition of sufficient power ... Go ahead and guess which ones those are, so that ya can't claim to be shocked when it happens here.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

But it is good that the Supreme Legislature has licensed Degeneracy, as they have now provided for a public record of the mouthiest, among the degeneracy cult.

Now... Take some time to go back through the history of Leftist uprisings... You'll find that without exception, that certain aspects of the movement are quickly culled upon acquisition of sufficient power ... Go ahead and guess which ones those are, so that ya can't claim to be shocked when it happens here.

I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories. And no, gay marriage is now legalized. I'm quite happy for them. :) They are tax paying American citizens who deserve the same rights and privileges as anyone else.

Noticing that Syriusly hasn't answer the question...still...so simple...either you agree with ChrisL or you don't.

Inappropriate question, Sil, having nothing to do with your twisted OP.

No one is persecuting for your refusal to accept Marriage Equality.

Some may persecute you for your hypocrisy in refusing to denounce heterosexual couples who groom children for unsavory purposes.

Noticing that Syriusly hasn't answer the question...still...so simple...either you agree with ChrisL or you don't.

You noticed that did you?

Did you notice you still haven't answered the question about why you lie about the report by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall on pedophilia- and why you claim the report shows something that the authors specifically say it doesn't?

Still waiting for your answer.

Forum List

Back