Too bad the GOP didn't go after al Qaeda the way they go after Hillary Clinton.

"Republicans need to stop the witch hunts and present their policies."

That’s the problem – all they have are lies and witch-hunts.
What we're they wrong on in Ben glazing or the emails? Comey Said she lied everytime she opened her mouth. But she's rich and powerful, people like you say you fight against it, but everytime you can do something, you check party registration before acting
No, Comey did not say Clinton lied. “We have no basis to conclude that she lied to the F.B.I.” said Comey testifying before Congress.
F.B.I. Director James Comey Testifies Before Congress
Flopper that is bullshit, first he stated he didn't interview her and he didn't have a transcript of the interview, so he didn't know.

Second he said she lied repeatedly to congress and to the public...we don't know what she said to the FBI.

She stated she didn't send/receive classified information....SHE DID..LIE
She stated she only used one device.....SHE USED 7 servers and multiple mobile devices....LIE
But watch the video, it's short, you get the point..

False statements are used for what? Conciseness of guilt and intent.

I think you will find that Comey never said she lied. That came from her inquisitors.

The fact is saying something that later proves not to be true is not in itself a lie. A lie is a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. There is no proof of deliberate intent, only the opinion of those attempting to bring her down.

What we're they wrong on in Ben glazing or the emails? Comey Said she lied everytime she opened her mouth. But she's rich and powerful, people like you say you fight against it, but everytime you can do something, you check party registration before acting
No, Comey did not say Clinton lied. “We have no basis to conclude that she lied to the F.B.I.” said Comey testifying before Congress.
Flopper that is bullshit, first he stated he didn't interview her and he didn't have a transcript of the interview, so he didn't know.

Second he said she lied repeatedly to congress and to the public...we don't know what she said to the FBI.

She stated she only used one device.....SHE USED 7 servers and multiple mobile devices....LIE

I think you will find that Comey never said she lied. That came from her inquisitors.

The fact is saying something that later proves not to be true is not in itself a lie. A lie is a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. There is no proof of deliberate intent, only the opinion of those attempting to bring her down.

Flopper, she was the secretary, she was the one who classifies information......she knew, what she was doing was wrong.....don't be an rdean or lakhota...

Flopper, she was the secretary, she was the one who classifies information......she knew, what she was doing was wrong.....don't be an rdean or lakhota...

She has said several times that what see did was a mistake and she takes full responsibility and is sorry.

She's guilty of not cleaning up the the loose security culture that existed in the State Dept. and she should certainly have made sure the server her email was stored on was a secure server. However, that's about as far as it goes. There is no evidence that she lied and no evidence that she committed a crime.

If we subjected all of our presidential candidates to years of investigation, I suspect we would find a lot of things that they should have done that they didn't do.

Last edited:
9/11 might not have happened.

How much taxpayer money have they spent? I know Bill's impeachment by the House cost 40 million after all the investigations and resources were added up. So how much did they spend going after the Clintons since then?

Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. It was Obama and Mrs. Clinton that actually took Bin Laden down. And still, they go after her. Wasting millions more in tax payer money.

Obama said Mrs. Clinton argued FOR taking out Bin Laden after they discovered where he was. Remember during the election, when Obama said he would take down Bin Laden no matter where he was and the GOP said that just proves Obama isn't ready to be president.

Turns out Mrs. Clinton and Obama were right and it was the GOP that was completely wrong.

Republicans need to stop the witch hunts and present their policies.

Show us what they'll do.

We already know what they did. If it's more of the same, will the country survive? Maybe that's their plan.

Excellent comparison.

She has said several times that what see did was a mistake and she takes full responsibility and is sorry.

She's guilty of not cleaning up the the loose security culture that existed in the State Dept. and she should certainly have made sure the server her email was stored on was a secure server. However, that's about as far as it goes. There is no evidence that she lied and no evidence that she committed a crime.

If we subjected all of our presidential candidates to years of investigation, I suspect we would find a lot of things that they should have done that they didn't do.

What exactly does it mean when someone takes full responsibility but nothing bad happens to them? Doesn't sound like they did shyt.

What exactly does it mean when someone takes full responsibility but nothing bad happens to them? Doesn't sound like they did shyt.

Oh, I think a lot of bad things happened, beginning with criticisms by the director of the FBI and nonstop chants of lying Hillary from her opponent.

Oh, I think a lot of bad things happened, beginning with criticisms by the director of the FBI and nonstop chants of lying Hillary from her opponent.

The chants were because she lied and was shown to be worthy of indictment.

How much taxpayer money have they spent? I know Bill's impeachment by the House cost 40 million after all the investigations and resources were added up. So how much did they spend going after the Clintons since then?

Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. It was Obama and Mrs. Clinton that actually took Bin Laden down. And still, they go after her. Wasting millions more in tax payer money.

Obama said Mrs. Clinton argued FOR taking out Bin Laden after they discovered where he was. Remember during the election, when Obama said he would take down Bin Laden no matter where he was and the GOP said that just proves Obama isn't ready to be president.

Turns out Mrs. Clinton and Obama were right and it was the GOP that was completely wrong.

Show us what they'll do.

We already know what they did. If it's more of the same, will the country survive? Maybe that's their plan.
Bed wetter

Show us what they'll do.

Bill Clinton had a chance to get Osama, yet he was banging interns and flying around with pedophiles.....rdean you make it so easy, thank you
What a piece of shit you are. Don't even know how to use Google.

Love the way Bill Clinton BITCH SLAPPED conservative reporters. All it takes is truth.

So rdean with part was wrong?

Osama?
Intern?
Or hanging with pedopholes?

Show us what they'll do.

Weird isn't it. They hate Americans far more than they hate our real enemies. Literally. I know brain-damage causes strange behavior but how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies.
It sure seems that way, doesn't it? It bears repeating:

how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies
This is projection. Conservatives wanted to kill terorrists, liberals and terrorists use the same talking points and bitch about the US. You guys can't go a speech without criticism this country.

And yet it's Republicans who cry Make America Great Again and Make America Safe Again.

As if it isn't great now. The ultimate criticism.

94,000,000 not working. Anemic growth. A liberal utopia.

Show us what they'll do.

How does a political party go after armed insurgents? Is their a GOP army out there we haven't heard about?

My God you post the stupidest shit.

Yup and before 9-11 who had any idea who or what Al Queda was???
obviously dean and his ball sack lakota knew....
Harry, have I told you lately that I love you?

Show us what they'll do.

Bill Clinton had a chance to get Osama, yet he was banging interns and flying around with pedophiles.....rdean you make it so easy, thank you
What a piece of shit you are. Don't even know how to use Google.

Love the way Bill Clinton BITCH SLAPPED conservative reporters. All it takes is truth.

So rdean with part was wrong?

Osama?
Intern?
Or hanging with pedopholes?

Show us what they'll do.

Weird isn't it. They hate Americans far more than they hate our real enemies. Literally. I know brain-damage causes strange behavior but how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies.
It sure seems that way, doesn't it? It bears repeating:

how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies
This is projection. Conservatives wanted to kill terorrists, liberals and terrorists use the same talking points and bitch about the US. You guys can't go a speech without criticism this country.

And yet it's Republicans who cry Make America Great Again and Make America Safe Again.

As if it isn't great now. The ultimate criticism.

94,000,000 not working. Anemic growth. A liberal utopia.

Wait did rdean take his fingers out of the ass of his Obama blow up doll to post something?

OMG you are in rdean and Lakhota territory....denial denial denial....

What mistake did she make?
And yeah she could clean it up, she was the boss, she could have let people with security clearance read stuff and not her friends.

And yeah she could clean it up, she was the boss, she could have let people with security clearance read stuff and not her friends.

Yes, there are things she could have done and should have done. However, that can be said of lots of top level government officials. The difference is they aren't running for president against a candidate that needs all the help he can get.

Yes, there are things she could have done and should have done. However, that can be said of lots of top level government officials. The difference is they aren't running for president against a candidate that needs all the help he can get.

Wrong, she lied everytime she spoke on the subject
She let people die and blamed it on a video and told Chelsea that excuse was shit, but she knew her drones would bu uh anything.
And Comey Said the rest

Besides Richard Clarke and the rest of the Clinton transition team that urged Condi Rice to not ignore al Qaeda - which she then did, leading to 9/11?

You're an ignorant person. Republican talking points after Bush failed to defend America were that Clinton didn't do enough to go after al Qaeda and that Clinton merely lobbed a few missiles into Afghanistan trying to kill bin Laden and should have done more.

So everyone in the Republican power structure knew very well about al Qaeda, and were happy to use al Qaeda as a bludgeon against Clinton.

Edit to add: Holy shit! A few posts after yours, this retard proves me correct!

Hey moron....9/11 wouldn't have happened if the Clintons had gone after Osama and Al Quaid AFTER THE FIRST WTC BOMBING....in the 90s.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Besides Richard Clarke and the rest of the Clinton transition team that urged Condi Rice to not ignore al Qaeda - which she then did, leading to 9/11?

You're an ignorant person. Republican talking points after Bush failed to defend America were that Clinton didn't do enough to go after al Qaeda and that Clinton merely lobbed a few missiles into Afghanistan trying to kill bin Laden and should have done more.

So everyone in the Republican power structure knew very well about al Qaeda, and were happy to use al Qaeda as a bludgeon against Clinton.

Edit to add: Holy shit! A few posts after yours, this retard proves me correct!

Hey moron....9/11 wouldn't have happened if the Clintons had gone after Osama and Al Quaid AFTER THE FIRST WTC BOMBING....in the 90s.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Lol
Your full of shit

The whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch. The same Clinton that could have taken out UBL a few times but didn't.
You said nobody knew about al Qaeda before 9/11:

So you admit you're a liar?

No I admit that the whole thing was planned on Clintons watch. Bush was in office for eight months when they hit.

You think they planned that attack in those eight months?? If you do you are even stupider than you appear to be.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with each of your posts. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back