Too bad the GOP didn't go after al Qaeda the way they go after Hillary Clinton.

Yup and before 9-11 who had any idea who or what Al Queda was???

Bill Clinton did and he told Bush to keep an eye on them.

Bush was in office for eight months when they pulled the raid.

The whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch. The same Clinton that could have taken out UBL a few times but didn't.

Him telling someone else to keep an eye on them is a cop out if I ever heard one. Wonder if Clinton was keeping an eye on them?? Kinda doubt it since his FBI agent O'Neil was screaming bloody murder that something was going to happen. He couldn't get his bosses or anyone else to listen to him so I doubt Clinton would have either.
It was planned on Clinton's watch. And Clinton warned Bush. So what did Bush do? First, he ignored the warning. Then he let the Bin Laden family go, and helped them get out of the country before any of them could be interviewed. Then he let Bin Laden go and invaded Iraq. Guess that was Clinton's fault too.
Link?
Link to what? Bush helped the Bin Laden family get out of the country. It was news at the time. Rice thought the document warning against attack was a "historical document". It was news at the time. Bush let Bin Laden go and said he truly wasn't concerned about him. You can watch it on Youtube.
And even Trump says Bush invaded Iraq. How can you not know that?
What are you? About 12?
:bsflag:

I will agree that - after libs made the argument that the US had to go to war and remove Hussein from power and then voted to give bush the authorization to go to war, the US did go to war with and invade Iraq. (pssst...Hillary was one of those dems who argued for it / supported it....)

(SIDENOTE: It is amazing how much time and effort that is spent because of partisan hatred and divide in looking BACK and pointing fingers, so much so that it has paralyzed our ability to move forward together for the good of everyone. A Univ of South Carolina Football Player, wise beyond his years, was recently asked about his thoughts on LAST year and it's impact on this season. His answer could easily be applied to what's going on politically:

"Only a fool is tripped up by something behind him. We are only looking forward.")

I'm not Jewish.

That's what Madeleine Allbright tried to say after this...

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq

Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”
If you eliminate Berger, Cohen, Tenet, and Richardson and look at the Cabinet members that remain, you’re sort of left where Elliott is: with Madeleine Albright.

Forum List

Back