Too bad the GOP didn't go after al Qaeda the way they go after Hillary Clinton.

9/11 might not have happened.

How much taxpayer money have they spent? I know Bill's impeachment by the House cost 40 million after all the investigations and resources were added up. So how much did they spend going after the Clintons since then?

Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. It was Obama and Mrs. Clinton that actually took Bin Laden down. And still, they go after her. Wasting millions more in tax payer money.

Obama said Mrs. Clinton argued FOR taking out Bin Laden after they discovered where he was. Remember during the election, when Obama said he would take down Bin Laden no matter where he was and the GOP said that just proves Obama isn't ready to be president.

Turns out Mrs. Clinton and Obama were right and it was the GOP that was completely wrong.

Republicans need to stop the witch hunts and present their policies.

Show us what they'll do.

We already know what they did. If it's more of the same, will the country survive? Maybe that's their plan.
Bill Clinton had a chance to get Osama, yet he was banging interns and flying around with pedophiles.....rdean you make it so easy, thank you
What a piece of shit you are. Don't even know how to use Google.

Love the way Bill Clinton BITCH SLAPPED conservative reporters. All it takes is truth.

So rdean with part was wrong?

Osama?
Intern?
Or hanging with pedopholes?

How much taxpayer money have they spent? I know Bill's impeachment by the House cost 40 million after all the investigations and resources were added up. So how much did they spend going after the Clintons since then?

Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. It was Obama and Mrs. Clinton that actually took Bin Laden down. And still, they go after her. Wasting millions more in tax payer money.

Obama said Mrs. Clinton argued FOR taking out Bin Laden after they discovered where he was. Remember during the election, when Obama said he would take down Bin Laden no matter where he was and the GOP said that just proves Obama isn't ready to be president.

Turns out Mrs. Clinton and Obama were right and it was the GOP that was completely wrong.

Show us what they'll do.

We already know what they did. If it's more of the same, will the country survive? Maybe that's their plan.

Weird isn't it. They hate Americans far more than they hate our real enemies. Literally. I know brain-damage causes strange behavior but how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies.
It sure seems that way, doesn't it? It bears repeating:

how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies
This is projection. Conservatives wanted to kill terorrists, liberals and terrorists use the same talking points and bitch about the US. You guys can't go a speech without criticism this country.

And yet it's Republicans who cry Make America Great Again and Make America Safe Again.

As if it isn't great now. The ultimate criticism.

94,000,000 not working. Anemic growth. A liberal utopia.

95,000,000 now....Obama had to lower the UE number to fool the liberal base...

Show us what they'll do.

How does a political party go after armed insurgents? Is their a GOP army out there we haven't heard about?

My God you post the stupidest shit.

Yup and before 9-11 who had any idea who or what Al Queda was???
obviously dean and his ball sack lakota knew....
Harry, have I told you lately that I love you?
ah shucks..........

Bill Clinton had a chance to get Osama, yet he was banging interns and flying around with pedophiles.....rdean you make it so easy, thank you
What a piece of shit you are. Don't even know how to use Google.

Love the way Bill Clinton BITCH SLAPPED conservative reporters. All it takes is truth.

So rdean with part was wrong?

Osama?
Intern?
Or hanging with pedopholes?
Weird isn't it. They hate Americans far more than they hate our real enemies. Literally. I know brain-damage causes strange behavior but how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies.
It sure seems that way, doesn't it? It bears repeating:

how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies
This is projection. Conservatives wanted to kill terorrists, liberals and terrorists use the same talking points and bitch about the US. You guys can't go a speech without criticism this country.

And yet it's Republicans who cry Make America Great Again and Make America Safe Again.

As if it isn't great now. The ultimate criticism.

94,000,000 not working. Anemic growth. A liberal utopia.

95,000,000 now....Obama had to lower the UE number to fool the liberal base...

True, it doesn't take much!

Show us what they'll do.

Right, Republicans could have prevented 9/11 by spending how much extra in the first 9 months of Bush's admin that Bubba wasn't spending on intel? I know history is an emotional thing for liberals, but do try to understand context. You might want to let your superiors know that this particular line of garbage is worse than it has to be.

Hillary is here, and she is dangerous. Al Qaeda can wait... anyway, Obama has taken care of Al Qaeda.

Show us what they'll do.

the 700 club did promise the destruction of America........... :eusa_whistle:

700 Club | Right Wing Watch

Show us what they'll do.

Republicans actually mocked Bill Clinton for going after Osama bin Laden....they claimed it was interfering with their blowjob investigation

Remember "wag the dog"?

Show us what they'll do.

the 700 club did promise the destruction of America........... :eusa_whistle:

700 Club | Right Wing Watch
The 700 club? I tried the link but I'm not giving my email to a unknown site.

So what did they do, threaten to have men and women in separate bathrooms?

Show us what they'll do.

Republicans actually mocked Bill Clinton for going after Osama bin Laden....they claimed it was interfering with their blowjob investigation

Remember "wag the dog"?
No that was him fucking with democrats by firing a few cruise missiles, while he was being investigated, hmmmmmmmm

Show us what they'll do.

How does a political party go after armed insurgents? Is their a GOP army out there we haven't heard about?

Bill Clinton did and he told Bush to keep an eye on them.

Bush was in office for eight months when they pulled the raid.

The whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch. The same Clinton that could have taken out UBL a few times but didn't.

Him telling someone else to keep an eye on them is a cop out if I ever heard one. Wonder if Clinton was keeping an eye on them?? Kinda doubt it since his FBI agent O'Neil was screaming bloody murder that something was going to happen. He couldn't get his bosses or anyone else to listen to him so I doubt Clinton would have either.

Bush was in charge...Keeping us safe was his responsibility
He failed miserably

Show us what they'll do.

Remember "wag the dog"?
No that was him fucking with democrats by firing a few cruise missiles, while he was being investigated, hmmmmmmmm

Doubles down on dumb

Clinton fires a cruise missile at Al Qaida and Republicans complain it is interfering with their blowjob investigation

Show us what they'll do.

Bill Clinton did and he told Bush to keep an eye on them.

Bush was in office for eight months when they pulled the raid.

The whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch. The same Clinton that could have taken out UBL a few times but didn't.

Him telling someone else to keep an eye on them is a cop out if I ever heard one. Wonder if Clinton was keeping an eye on them?? Kinda doubt it since his FBI agent O'Neil was screaming bloody murder that something was going to happen. He couldn't get his bosses or anyone else to listen to him so I doubt Clinton would have either.

Bush was in charge...Keeping us safe was his responsibility
He failed miserably
Yet your still blame Obama's economic failure on 2008

Show us what they'll do.

Remember "wag the dog"?

Doubles down on dumb

Clinton fires a cruise missile at Al Qaida and Republicans complain it is interfering with their blowjob investigation

Wow he really tried, just fire a few missles indiscriminately, but only under investigation.......hmmmmmmm

What a stupid comment.

The GOP under Bush invaded Afghanistan with hundreds of thousands of boots on the ground instead of doing sissy little missile strikes from miles away.

The whole nation was conquered and AQ chased into the haven in Northern Waziristan.

You really are an idiot.

Bill and Hillary appointed George Tenet. George Tenet essentially was Al Qaeda. Col Ossman, the Jewish CIA who was stationed in Afghan during the Russian occupation, stayed there and became "OBL" and started an orphanage with money from Israel. Al Qaeda didn't ram a boat into the USS Cole, because whatever hit the USS Cole was travelling way faster than a boat. The damage to the Cole was consistent with shooting a 357 through a piece of sheet metal. Essentially, the CIA under Tenet and the Mossad create "terror" by doing terror themselves and blaming Col Ossman's Al Qaeda for things they do not do.

Here is the damage to the Cole... NOT A BOAT!!!

Forum List

Back