Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

Why do lefties get hissy fits with those of us who disagree and refuse to embrace homosexuality and pretend this is only an issue that conservatives have when there are just as many "liberals" who are against homosexuality?

Whatever...:rolleyes: Show me a better alternative.

you just wont answer that question will ya?.....well stick with your "friends" Bo.....when you leave their house and you notice the Smirks on their faces.....well you know.....and IF the Courts shoots you down?....im sure they will do everything they can to help you....
I see....you simply don't HAVE a better alternative, do you? Color me surprised.
i dont?....i gave you one a couple posts ago.....no reponse from you.....what i cant figure out is WHY would you even stay with a group of people who say one thing and when it comes time to produce....you get fucked by them.....its called DECIET Bo....the big question i have is WHY are you ok with that?...but the other guys who tell you the truth are somehow worse.....if the Dems were so for gay rights you should not be going to court right now...not in this State anyway....

Why do lefties get hissy fits with those of us who disagree and refuse to embrace homosexuality and pretend this is only an issue that conservatives have when there are just as many "liberals" who are against homosexuality?

Liberals having hissy fits? Perhaps you have not read the OP...we are not the ones boycotting CPAC cause gheys are there.

you just wont answer that question will ya?.....well stick with your "friends" Bo.....when you leave their house and you notice the Smirks on their faces.....well you know.....and IF the Courts shoots you down?....im sure they will do everything they can to help you....
I see....you simply don't HAVE a better alternative, do you? Color me surprised.
i dont?....i gave you one a couple posts ago.....no reponse from you.....what i cant figure out is WHY would you even stay with a group of people who say one thing and when it comes time to produce....you get fucked by them.....its called DECIET Bo....the big question i have is WHY are you ok with that?...but the other guys who tell you the truth are somehow worse.....if the Dems were so for gay rights you should not be going to court right now...not in this State anyway....

Funny, I didn't see it...which post # is it?

Liberals having hissy fits? Perhaps you have not read the OP...we are not the ones boycotting CPAC cause gheys are there.

Cmon! Seriously? If ANYTHING, this only proves how TOLERANT CPAC is in that they WANT us there and refuse to rescind our invite.

Let them few dumb bigots walk off, good riddance.

Cmon! Seriously? If ANYTHING, this only proves how TOLERANT CPAC is in that they WANT us there and refuse to rescind our invite.

Exactly. Will there be people there that disagree with gay groups? Certainly, but that's true for any political group. The deal is to stick with what all the groups within the group want: fiscal responsibility and accountability.

To the pathetic cretin who claimed there was nothing about 'good riddance' from the Rush link, let me add:

Quoting Rush from the link:

"The Republican Party, we gotta be a big tent," and that's code words for, "We gotta have some pro-choicers in our party to get rid of the influence of these hayseed hicks in the South who are pro-life." Well, they have gone, and I, for one, say, "Damn well good riddance!"

That is not what was quoted nor what I responded to, Moron.

It was in my link you stupid ****. Now fuck off.

Sure, it was in the link and I missed it, you should of just cut and posted the quote to begin with that way we did not have to go round and round.

To the pathetic cretin who claimed there was nothing about 'good riddance' from the Rush link, let me add:

Quoting Rush from the link:

"The Republican Party, we gotta be a big tent," and that's code words for, "We gotta have some pro-choicers in our party to get rid of the influence of these hayseed hicks in the South who are pro-life." Well, they have gone, and I, for one, say, "Damn well good riddance!"

Here is the rest that got cut out so you could make your hatchet job fit.

RUSH: I wish to reach around and pat myself on the back. Way back during the Republican primaries -- when the battle was between Huckabee and Mitt Romney, Fred Thompson, and McCain -- we were told by the Republican Party hierarchy that the only chance the Republican Party had (by the way, we were told this also by some of the intellectualoids in our own conservative media) to win was to attract Democrats and moderates; and that the era of Reagan was over, and we had to somehow find a way to become stewards of a Big Government but smarter that gives money away to the Wal-Mart middle class so that they, too, will feel comfortable with us and like us and vote for us.

In that sense, it was said the only opportunity this party has to regain power is John McCain. Only John McCain can get moderates and independents and Democrats to join the Republican Party, "and we can't win," these intellectualoids said, "if that didn't happen." Well, the latest moderate Republican to abandon his party is William Weld, the former governor of Massachusetts who today endorsed the Most Merciful Lord Barack Obama. He joins moderate Republican Colin Powell. He joins former Bush press spokesman Scott McClellan. He joins a number of Republicans like Chuck Hagel, Senator from Nebraska. I don't know if there's been an initial endorsement from Hagel, but Obama is out there talking about how Hagel might be secretary of state or have some position in his cabinet.

Now, I wish to ask all of you influential pseudointellectual conservative media types who have also abandoned McCain and want to go vote for Obama (and you know who you are without my having to mention your name) what happened to your precious theory? What the hell happened to your theory that only John McCain could enlarge this party, that we had to get moderates and independents? How the hell is it that moderate Republicans are fleeing their own party and we are not attracting other moderates and independents? How in the hell did you people figure this to happen? So the Republican Party's own strategy here not only has it backfired, it's embarrassing. I don't have any brief for William Weld, don't misunderstand, but he's a moderate Republican.

Here are the moderates were are speaking of;

Well, the latest moderate Republican to abandon his party is William Weld, the former governor of Massachusetts who today endorsed the Most Merciful Lord Barack Obama. He joins moderate Republican Colin Powell. He joins former Bush press spokesman Scott McClellan. He joins a number of Republicans like Chuck Hagel, Senator from Nebraska. I don't know if there's been an initial endorsement from Hagel, but Obama is out there talking about how Hagel might be secretary of state or have some position in his cabinet.

The correct context, is this is during the election, I say good riddance as well, if these people are going to endorse Obama, we dont need them or want them.

We have no tolerance for people who want big government, big spending, high taxes.

We also won the last election without these people, should we now invite them back, compromise, when people are voting for whats right

Last edited:
[what i cant figure out is WHY would you even stay with a group of people who say one thing and when it comes time to produce....you get fucked by them...

I think this is a "key" question in my mind as well, and would love to see a study done on it, because it makes no sense to me either.

The Log Cabin Republicans for instance, are the largest gay political party in the world, located in all fifty states, and donate millions to the RNC campaigns. Every Republican president has taken their money, and then rejected the gays afterwards. I can only figure gays need to assimilate into the partys because they are such a small minority of voters,

Last edited:
We also won the last election without these people, should we now invite them back, compromise, when people are voting for whats right.

That is an outrageous lie. The LCR stands behind & donates heavily to the RNC. You might want to go do some exploring on the WWW and stop making a fool of yourself here. You have the biggest political party of gays under the republican umbrella in the world.

McCain Takes $2300 Contribution from Owner of Gay Sex Site Manhunt
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-towle/mccain-takes-2300-contrib_b_118885.html

Republicans Raise Money for Gay Agenda
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/republicans-raise-money-for-gay-agenda/

In 2000, Log Cabin spent a half-million dollars on Get Out The Vote efforts after endorsing George W. Bush.
http://gayconservative.org/2010/04/27/the-cabin-is-on-fire/

Last edited:
We also won the last election without these people, should we now invite them back, compromise, when people are voting for whats right.

That is an outrageous lie. The LCR stands behind & donates heavily to the RNC. You might want to go do some exploring on the WWW and stop making a fool of yourself here. You have the biggest political party of gays under the republican umbrella in the world.

wow there cherry picker, you left out a whole post of mine, my comment belongs with the rest of my post, not off by itself.

woops, I see your confusion, I screwed up, this comment belonged in my other post, sorry, it is out of context taken as you have used and I see how it is my mistake not yours, sorry.

wow there cherry picker, you left out a whole post of mine, my comment belongs with the rest of my post, not off by itself.

Yes, I tend to close on the specifics. Sorry as well.

Last edited:
Search tags for this page
gay funny

I used that at as a search tag in google and came up with this. Hope you have a sense of humor. Did you mean use those words in google or am I missing what a search tag is.

This was the first result and the first joke.

Gay jokes and humor archive

Why do gays enjoy hanging out with criminals? Because they find assholes irresistible..

McCain Takes $2300 Contribution from Owner of Gay Sex Site Manhunt
Andy Towle: McCain Takes $2300 Contribution from Owner of Gay Sex Site Manhunt

In 2000, Log Cabin spent a half-million dollars on Get Out The Vote efforts after endorsing George W. Bush.
The Cabin is On Fire | Welcome to GayConservative.org

I did not mean this when I made that post but this is still a good post, I bet there are some people in the Republican party that think this way. I do not.

Some gays may disagree with my positions on Gays but I think they all agree we need much less tax, much less government..

Search tags for this page
gay funny

I used that at as a search tag in google and came up with this. Hope you have a sense of humor. Did you mean use those words in google or am I missing what a search tag is.

This was the first result and the first joke.

Gay jokes and humor archive

Why do gays enjoy hanging out with criminals? Because they find assholes irresistible..

That aint what I meant. That's the tag this thread has, for searches and what not. If someone goggled that, they'd find this thread.

Kinda funny....and lame @ the same time.....

sorry people, but the homosexual Agenda is not a high priority on my list.

They are a small minority and what we must focus on is the Economy and jobs jobs jobs for the MAJORITY of the American citizens and REPEALING some of the most damaging bills that this commie administration shoved down our throats.

Don't get sucked into the homosexual argument, it's a distraction that the Democrat-Progressives use and lets take on the Priorities that matter.

Last edited:

Funny, I didn't see it...which post # is it?

are you to lazy to go look now?.....it was just 20 posts ago......around 224.....

sorry people, but the homosexual Agenda is not a high priority on my list.

They are a small minority and what we must focus on is the Economy and jobs jobs jobs for the MAJORITY of the American citizens and REPEALING some of the most damaging bills that this commie administration shoved down our throats.

Don't get sucked into the homosexual argument, it's a distraction that the Democrat-Progressives use and lets take on the Priorities that matter.

Is that why the Democrat-Progressives are boycotting CPAC cuz there're gays there?

I DO give kudos to CPAC in this regard. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back