Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

ok Carb ill ask you this question that 2 other "libs" here danced around.....WHY did California,just about the ultimate in Libracy ....vote it down....TWICE?....there are a hell of a lot of LEFT leaning voters out here......what happened?.....

Hey, Harry...share with us the difference in percentage of the two votes...Prop 22 and Prop H8...

thats not the point Bo.....many on the right supported the Marriage Right also.....there are so many Democrats in this State that Prop 22 should have passed back then...it did not......Prop H8....should have been a fucking landslide in support of Gay Marriage....it wasnt.........and if the Supreme Court shoots it down....which can happen.....the fucking Democrats aint going to help ya....Gays are being used by the Democratic Party Bo.....Gays and Blacks and everyone else that these two parties fuck daily....should abandon them and start a party that is truly for EQUALITY among people and are for whats right for the Country.....they would probably get a hell of a lot of the Disgruntled from both parties willing to join......

This post does not give any alternative....sorry.

Hey, Harry...share with us the difference in percentage of the two votes...Prop 22 and Prop H8...

thats not the point Bo.....many on the right supported the Marriage Right also.....there are so many Democrats in this State that Prop 22 should have passed back then...it did not......Prop H8....should have been a fucking landslide in support of Gay Marriage....it wasnt.........and if the Supreme Court shoots it down....which can happen.....the fucking Democrats aint going to help ya....Gays are being used by the Democratic Party Bo.....Gays and Blacks and everyone else that these two parties fuck daily....should abandon them and start a party that is truly for EQUALITY among people and are for whats right for the Country.....they would probably get a hell of a lot of the Disgruntled from both parties willing to join......

Christ Bo.....look at the bolded part.....

Last edited:

Sorry, at this point 3rd party is not an acceptable alternative....I guess I had to spell that out for you.

GOProud Chairman gets better of MSNBC Host

SNIP:
Posted by therightscoop on Dec 30, 2010 in Politics | 72 Comments
This was a great segment and honestly I was proud to be in Barron’s corner. While I disagree with his lifestyle choices, I thought he did a great job defending both the Republican Party and the conservative movement against Cenk’s accusations – especially that the Republican Party ‘doesn’t like him’.

Rush has tried to make this point over and over, that conservatives are much more tolerant than are liberals. You remember how much flack Elton John got from the Left for singing at Rush’s wedding. It’s just par for the course with the Left and we’ve seen it over and over.

the rest and video at site.
GOProud Chairman gets better of MSNBC Host | The Right Scoop

Uh...no I don't. But I'm sure you can show us.

Seriously?

Elton John Not Feeling the Love After Playing Rush Limbaugh's Wedding | PopEater.com

FAIL.

That blog entry (not news story) highlights the disappointment of the LGBT community, not "The Left".

Isn't it funny that for all these years conservatives have been fighting against gay rights and telling us homosexuality is an abomination, and sin, and deviancy, and depravity, and abnormality, that gays would destroy the military, blah, blah,

and now they're deciding it's okay?

So when did you all decide you were wrong? How's it feel to get your sorry asses kicked on another major social issue? :lol::lol::lol:

ok Carb ill ask you this question that 2 other "libs" here danced around.....WHY did California,just about the ultimate in Libracy ....vote it down....TWICE?....there are a hell of a lot of LEFT leaning voters out here......what happened?.....
Latinos and Blacks.

Isn't it funny that for all these years conservatives have been fighting against gay rights and telling us homosexuality is an abomination, and sin, and deviancy, and depravity, and abnormality, that gays would destroy the military, blah, blah,

and now they're deciding it's okay?

So when did you all decide you were wrong? How's it feel to get your sorry asses kicked on another major social issue? :lol::lol::lol:

Latinos and Blacks.

The LGBT community admits to that being a BIG mistake, forgetting to advertise No on H8 to those two communities. It was a huge mistake, one that will not be remade in the future. Too many people assumed that the Democrat vote was automatically going No on H8. Even tho, with the Yes on H8 Mormons, etc. pouring millions in out of state money into their campaign of lies, we still almost won. Again...they will not be able to lie so easily again.

sorry people, but the homosexual Agenda is not a high priority on my list.

They are a small minority and what we must focus on is the Economy and jobs jobs jobs for the MAJORITY of the American citizens and REPEALING some of the most damaging bills that this commie administration shoved down our throats.

Don't get sucked into the homosexual argument, it's a distraction that the Democrat-Progressives use and lets take on the Priorities that matter.

Damn, I actually agree with you on this. The homosexual agenda shouldn't even be addressed at all, nothing they do nor want affects the country, their want for social acceptance of their lifestyle is not important for this country.

Why do lefties get hissy fits with those of us who disagree and refuse to embrace homosexuality and pretend this is only an issue that conservatives have when there are just as many "liberals" who are against homosexuality?

Liberals having hissy fits? Perhaps you have not read the OP...we are not the ones boycotting CPAC cause gheys are there.

Libs like you lose their mind and chimp out at people who are against gay sex as denial of equal rights and bigots, I'm sorry but how is it bigoted to be disgusted and against gay sex?

Sorry, at this point 3rd party is not an acceptable alternative....I guess I had to spell that out for you.

well then stay with those who tell you they are all for your rights.....but after you leave the room they are laughing at you......if deciet is your thing.....hey good luck....your going to need it....

Why do lefties get hissy fits with those of us who disagree and refuse to embrace homosexuality and pretend this is only an issue that conservatives have when there are just as many "liberals" who are against homosexuality?

You are absolutely correct, it isn't an issue only for conservatives...just most of them and then a bunch of older voters. You know, the ones that will be dying off soon. It is hardly "just as many" liberals that oppose gay and lesbian equality.

Let's take, for example, the issue of gay marriage equality. A recent CNN poll found that the US is pretty evenly split on the issue. The question was:

"Do you think gays and lesbians should have a constitutional right to get married and have their marriage recognized by law as valid?"

Fifty-two percent of respondents thought marriage should be a right, while 46 percent disagreed and two percent had no opinion. The margin of error was 3 points.

Democrats favored it by 56%, Independents by 57% and Republicans by 27%.

Opposition was 44% Democrat, 43% Independent and 73% Republican.

That doesn't seem like "most liberals" opposed to me. Sure does look like "most" Republicans though.

Liberals having hissy fits? Perhaps you have not read the OP...we are not the ones boycotting CPAC cause gheys are there.

Libs like you lose their mind and chimp out at people who are against gay sex as denial of equal rights and bigots, I'm sorry but how is it bigoted to be disgusted and against gay sex?

Everyone is prejudiced or disgusted by something. I am appalled by nose pickers. What I don't do is try to legislate against them.

Latinos and Blacks.

The LGBT community admits to that being a BIG mistake, forgetting to advertise No on H8 to those two communities. It was a huge mistake, one that will not be remade in the future. Too many people assumed that the Democrat vote was automatically going No on H8. Even tho, with the Yes on H8 Mormons, etc. pouring millions in out of state money into their campaign of lies, we still almost won. Again...they will not be able to lie so easily again.

bullshit.....i work with dozens of Latinos,and a few blacks....the Mexicans call ANY guy who even looks gay a "Mas Puto".....and the black guys just call them "Gay Mother Fuckers".....they may not care if your gay (or maybe they do).....but they dont think you should have Marriage Rights....this i was made to believe VERY strongly during the last Election....the Mormons had jack shit to do with convincing the Latinos and Blacks about anything....

Latinos and Blacks.

bullshit.....i work with dozens of Latinos,and a few blacks....the Mexicans call ANY guy who even looks gay a "Mas Puto".....and the black guys just call them "Gay Mother Fuckers".....they may not care if your gay (or maybe they do).....but they dont think you should have Marriage Rights....this i was made to believe VERY strongly during the last Election....the Mormons had jack shit to do with convincing the Latinos and Blacks about anything....

Exit polling has shown that it was NOT the black and Latino vote that sent Prop 8 over the mark, but the older, religious voters. That is the voting block most opposed to marriage equality. There IS more outreach that needs to be done to those two communities, but we really just have to wait for the old fogies to die off. :D Doesn't matter, civil rights are won in the courts.

You are absolutely correct, it isn't an issue only for conservatives...just most of them and then a bunch of older voters. You know, the ones that will be dying off soon. It is hardly "just as many" liberals that oppose gay and lesbian equality.

Let's take, for example, the issue of gay marriage equality. A recent CNN poll found that the US is pretty evenly split on the issue. The question was:

"Do you think gays and lesbians should have a constitutional right to get married and have their marriage recognized by law as valid?"

Fifty-two percent of respondents thought marriage should be a right, while 46 percent disagreed and two percent had no opinion. The margin of error was 3 points.

Democrats favored it by 56%, Independents by 57% and Republicans by 27%.

Opposition was 44% Democrat, 43% Independent and 73% Republican.

That doesn't seem like "most liberals" opposed to me. Sure does look like "most" Republicans though.
yea they are for it.....UNTIL THEY GET IN THE VOTING BOOTH......as liberal as my State is....this should have passed the first time it was up....this second time it should have been a LANDSLIDE....even Al Sharpton said that the Democrats get up here and put their arms around us and say how they are for us....BUT ....they never invite us over for dinner....Republicans say it to the Gays faces....NO on the Marriage thing....thats bad....the Democrats tell you how they are for your rights.....but fuck you behind your back....and this somehow is ok.....you get what you get...when you back the people you back....

Exit polling has shown that it was NOT the black and Latino vote that sent Prop 8 over the mark, but the older, religious voters. That is the voting block most opposed to marriage equality. There IS more outreach that needs to be done to those two communities, but we really just have to wait for the old fogies to die off. :D Doesn't matter, civil rights are won in the courts.

Bullfucking shit...your talking about California here.....so a guy who tells you he is all for gay rights,but goes into the Booth and votes NO....is then going to come out and say ...YEA i voted it down....give me a break.....

Gay marriage would pass today if put to a vote in California, but there is no reason to. This issue will be won in the courts. These laws are unconstitutional and will not stand when taken to the SCOTUS.

Everyone is prejudiced or disgusted by something. I am appalled by nose pickers. What I don't do is try to legislate against them.

I certainly am not a damn homophobe and bigot for *NOT* voting for gay marriage and gay adoptions and in California, the so called liberal state, the majority voted against gay marriage, most notably blacks and Latinos and gays tried to make these two groups of people look like homophobes and bigots against equal rights, which is blatantly a bunch of BS. They tried the same thing in Mississippi and gay marriage was voted down with nearly 90% of the people in Mississippi voting against it and suddenly Mississippi is a state full of "homophobes" just because the people voted against it, your agenda isn't about equal rights its about forcing acceptance of gay sex and the gay lifestyle.

Latinos and Blacks.

wait a minute.....Dean says Blacks and Hispanics are Liberals.....and Dean says Liberals accept everyone.....what happened here?.....Gays are not accepted?.....:eusa_eh:

Wait a minute...are you saying that Dean said ALL Liberals are the same and vote the same on every issue?

Would love to see that quote. TIA

And I am disgusted by obese people having sex.....but I'm not about to support any legislation to prevent them from getting married...or keeping them from health care, etc.

Forum List

Back