Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

Latinos and Blacks.

The LGBT community admits to that being a BIG mistake, forgetting to advertise No on H8 to those two communities. It was a huge mistake, one that will not be remade in the future. Too many people assumed that the Democrat vote was automatically going No on H8. Even tho, with the Yes on H8 Mormons, etc. pouring millions in out of state money into their campaign of lies, we still almost won. Again...they will not be able to lie so easily again.

bullshit.....i work with dozens of Latinos,and a few blacks....the Mexicans call ANY guy who even looks gay a "Mas Puto".....and the black guys just call them "Gay Mother Fuckers".....they may not care if your gay (or maybe they do).....but they dont think you should have Marriage Rights....this i was made to believe VERY strongly during the last Election....the Mormons had jack shit to do with convincing the Latinos and Blacks about anything....

Wow...there are no gay hispanics or blacks then.

Gay marriage would pass today if put to a vote in California, but there is no reason to. This issue will be won in the courts. These laws are unconstitutional and will not stand when taken to the SCOTUS.

Exactly...if we held that vote again, this time we would win for two reasons:

1. We would not neglect the Black/Hispanic vote.

2. Everyone sees how the Religious Right money poured in from out of state and how they lied about what Gay Marriage did.

Gay marriage would pass today if put to a vote in California, but there is no reason to. This issue will be won in the courts. These laws are unconstitutional and will not stand when taken to the SCOTUS.

2. Everyone sees how the Religious Right money poured in from out of state and how they lied about what Gay Marriage did.

Blacks everywhere are overwhelmingly against homosexual marriage, if you look in Mississippi the state with one the highest proportions of blacks, we overwhelmingly voted against it, you guys are living in lala land if you think blacks are going to ever vote overwhelmingly for gay marriage.

Gay marriage would pass today if put to a vote in California, but there is no reason to.

what?....no reason to?....if Democrats were all for the civil rights of these people LIKE THEY SAY THEY ARE....then this thing should have already passed.....why dont you say the real reason it did not pass.....most Democrats in this State will only go so far with the Marriage rights...just like everyone else apparently....

Don't discount the political advantage of winning at the polls instead of trough the courts.

While you may win a tactical victory in the courts, real strategic victory will result when you can show people at the polls voting for equal treatment of homosexuals.

#3 - The next campaign is less likely to delay reacting to, or even being more proactive, to counter deflection about how it's about school children and not the equal treatment of adults.

>>>>

Latinos and Blacks.

wait a minute.....Dean says Blacks and Hispanics are Liberals.....and Dean says Liberals accept everyone.....what happened here?.....Gays are not accepted?.....:eusa_eh:

Wait a minute...are you saying that Dean said ALL Liberals are the same and vote the same on every issue?

Would love to see that quote. TIA
do you have a reading problem Bo?.....do you see the word VOTE in my Post?.....but you do see ACCEPTANCE.....there is a difference.....if the Majority of Liberals vote down GAY Marriage.....which they have done ..TWICE...then that tells me that GAYS are excepted....to a point.....why you keep on denying that is beyond me.....Democrats are not going to give you the Marriage right Bo....if you get it, it will be through the Courts.....if that dont tell you something then i dont know what to tell you....

Blacks everywhere are overwhelmingly against homosexual marriage, if you look in Mississippi the state with one the highest proportions of blacks, we overwhelmingly voted against it, you guys are living in lala land if you think blacks are going to ever vote overwhelmingly for gay marriage.

Actually a demographic analysis of the results ((LINK) shows that African-Americans voted for Prop 8 at a rate of 58%. While it's true that is a majority of African-Americans that voted, it's hardly an "overwhelming" majority.

Analysis shows that the greatest impact was based on religion with 70% who frequently attended religious services voting for the proposition.

Now in my personal experience (not based on data) it seems that African-Americans (a) tend to be more religious, and (b) are more likely to be in a denomination which is more fundamental and evangelical.

So the question is, did African-Americans vote for Prop 8 based on the color of their skin or based more on religious influence.

>>>>

Libs like you lose their mind and chimp out at people who are against gay sex as denial of equal rights and bigots, I'm sorry but how is it bigoted to be disgusted and against gay sex?

Everyone is prejudiced or disgusted by something. I am appalled by nose pickers. What I don't do is try to legislate against them.

I certainly am not a damn homophobe and bigot for *NOT* voting for gay marriage and gay adoptions and in California, the so called liberal state, the majority voted against gay marriage, most notably blacks and Latinos and gays tried to make these two groups of people look like homophobes and bigots against equal rights, which is blatantly a bunch of BS. They tried the same thing in Mississippi and gay marriage was voted down with nearly 90% of the people in Mississippi voting against it and suddenly Mississippi is a state full of "homophobes" just because the people voted against it, your agenda isn't about equal rights its about forcing acceptance of gay sex and the gay lifestyle.

Sure you are. Voting against equality for gays and lesbians IS bigoted and homophobic. Bigotry sticks, sorry.

Wow...people in Mississippi against equality for gays. What a shock. Wonder what the support is for interracial marriage is there.

As stated, it was not the support of blacks and latinos that caused prop 8 to pass, but OLD bigoted homophobes. (Fortunately they are dying off)

The LGBT community admits to that being a BIG mistake, forgetting to advertise No on H8 to those two communities. It was a huge mistake, one that will not be remade in the future. Too many people assumed that the Democrat vote was automatically going No on H8. Even tho, with the Yes on H8 Mormons, etc. pouring millions in out of state money into their campaign of lies, we still almost won. Again...they will not be able to lie so easily again.

bullshit.....i work with dozens of Latinos,and a few blacks....the Mexicans call ANY guy who even looks gay a "Mas Puto".....and the black guys just call them "Gay Mother Fuckers".....they may not care if your gay (or maybe they do).....but they dont think you should have Marriage Rights....this i was made to believe VERY strongly during the last Election....the Mormons had jack shit to do with convincing the Latinos and Blacks about anything....

Wow...there are no gay hispanics or blacks then.

Bo your getting fucking ridiculous now.....the only reason you cant tell me why you stick with people who stab you in the back is because you know im right and you have no good answer as to why you stay with them.....keep on denying what i have been saying to you.....if the Courts knock this down....good luck with your two-faced friends....

Gay marriage would pass today if put to a vote in California, but there is no reason to.

what?....no reason to?....if Democrats were all for the civil rights of these people LIKE THEY SAY THEY ARE....then this thing should have already passed.....why dont you say the real reason it did not pass.....most Democrats in this State will only go so far with the Marriage rights...just like everyone else apparently....

The POINT is that civil rights should not be voted on. If we had left, oh say, interracial marriage to majority vote it wouldn't have passed until the 1990s.

pr070816i.gif

Civil rights are won in the courts, period.

Last edited:

keep dreaming....most of those folk are religious enough in their own right and dont need the Religious right to tell them what they already feel.....

Danger, my following post contains language a conservative considers vulgar and gross, please, do not read this if your a Christian or just do not like scat, I must post the following to illustrate point, I kid you not, do not read unless your prepared to be offended, this is gross and 99% of the USA believes what I write as perversion, only liberal dumb asses, please

Gay rights, sexuality now has a right, That right begins with the right to change the meaning of culture, tradition, custom, history and religion.

How many other words must we redefine to accept abnormal forms of sexuality or human nature.

Not all gays are for changing the definition of words.

Of course lets not forget this is first and foremost the function of lawyers and courts, courts being more lawyers just working for the government, not the people.

Everyone who is for gay marriage should first go get butt fucked, sorry to be crude and this in not trolling, its just those who scream the most for equal rights should experience and understand what the are advocating for. To me they are actually crying and sniveling to engage in homosexual acts. I could be wrong but at the least everybody who believes that gays should change the meaning of words, all these advocates must drop their pants and get a penis jammed into the rectal canal that is designed to excrete excrement.

Until liberals engage in the acts they demand we accept they are simply advocating for something they know nothing about.

wait a minute.....Dean says Blacks and Hispanics are Liberals.....and Dean says Liberals accept everyone.....what happened here?.....Gays are not accepted?.....:eusa_eh:

Wait a minute...are you saying that Dean said ALL Liberals are the same and vote the same on every issue?

Would love to see that quote. TIA
do you have a reading problem Bo?.....do you see the word VOTE in my Post?.....but you do see ACCEPTANCE.....there is a difference.....if the Majority of Liberals vote down GAY Marriage.....which they have done ..TWICE...then that tells me that GAYS are excepted....to a point.....why you keep on denying that is beyond me.....Democrats are not going to give you the Marriage right Bo....if you get it, it will be through the Courts.....if that dont tell you something then i dont know what to tell you....

The majority of LIBERALS voted down gay marriage? You seriously said that? So, Conservatives and Republicans were not allowed to vote in CA?

:lmao:

Danger, my following post contains language a conservative considers vulgar and gross, please, do not read this if your a Christian or just do not like scat, I must post the following to illustrate point, I kid you not, do not read unless your prepared to be offended, this is gross and 99% of the USA believes what I write as perversion, only liberal dumb asses, please

Gay rights, sexuality now has a right, That right begins with the right to change the meaning of culture, tradition, custom, history and religion.

How many other words must we redefine to accept abnormal forms of sexuality or human nature.

Of course lets not forget this is first and foremost the function of lawyers and courts, courts being more lawyers just working for the government, not the people.

Everyone who is for gay marriage should first go get butt fucked, sorry to be crude and this in not trolling, its just those who scream the most for equal rights should experience and understand what the are advocating for. To me they are actually crying and sniveling to engage in homosexual acts. I could be wrong but at the least everybody who believes that gays should change the meaning of words, all these advocates must drop their pants and get a penis jammed into the rectal canal that is designed to excrete excrement.

Until liberals engage in the acts they demand we accept they are simply advocating for something they know nothing about.

Name a homosexual sex act that straights don't also perform.

(noting once again how so-called straights talk and think more about gay sex than we ever do)

Actually a demographic analysis of the results ((LINK) shows that African-Americans voted for Prop 8 at a rate of 58%. While it's true that is a majority of African-Americans that voted, it's hardly an "overwhelming" majority.

Analysis shows that the greatest impact was based on religion with 70% who frequently attended religious services voting for the proposition.

Now in my personal experience (not based on data) it seems that African-Americans (a) tend to be more religious, and (b) are more likely to be in a denomination which is more fundamental and evangelical.

So the question is, did African-Americans vote for Prop 8 based on the color of their skin or based more on religious influence.

>>>>

Released under the auspices of the
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute.

Great source. :rolleyes: Most blacks vote against gay marriage and most certainly are not for it and not all of them that vote are the ultra-religious type, now what makes you think we're going to change? Homosexuality is not accepted among us.

Don't know too much about this concerned women's group, but good riddance to the Family Research Council. Republicans would benefit from less people like those around (IMO at least).

Everyone is prejudiced or disgusted by something. I am appalled by nose pickers. What I don't do is try to legislate against them.

I certainly am not a damn homophobe and bigot for *NOT* voting for gay marriage and gay adoptions and in California, the so called liberal state, the majority voted against gay marriage, most notably blacks and Latinos and gays tried to make these two groups of people look like homophobes and bigots against equal rights, which is blatantly a bunch of BS. They tried the same thing in Mississippi and gay marriage was voted down with nearly 90% of the people in Mississippi voting against it and suddenly Mississippi is a state full of "homophobes" just because the people voted against it, your agenda isn't about equal rights its about forcing acceptance of gay sex and the gay lifestyle.

Sure you are. Voting against equality for gays and lesbians IS bigoted and homophobic. Bigotry sticks, sorry.

Wow...people in Mississippi against equality for gays. What a shock. Wonder what the support is for interracial marriage is there.

As stated, it was not the support of blacks and latinos that caused prop 8 to pass, but OLD bigoted homophobes. (Fortunately they are dying off)

Voting against or not for gay sex and support of the lifestyle is not homophobia and bigotry, sorry, I don't apologize for not voting for a lifestyle that encourages and promotes gay sex, your lifestyle doesn't trump my religion and my God. Supporting gay marriage is the same as supporting gay sex.

Name a homosexual sex act that straights don't also perform.

(noting once again how so-called straights talk and think more about gay sex than we ever do)

Sorry, you want to change subjects, lets change threads. Whats wrong, can not discuss fact, lets talk about homosexual rape of boys if you wish to change the subject, that is of far greater concern than the subject you now wish to speak, correct.

sorry people, but the homosexual Agenda is not a high priority on my list.

They are a small minority and what we must focus on is the Economy and jobs jobs jobs for the MAJORITY of the American citizens and REPEALING some of the most damaging bills that this commie administration shoved down our throats.

Don't get sucked into the homosexual argument, it's a distraction that the Democrat-Progressives use and lets take on the Priorities that matter.

Is that why the Democrat-Progressives are boycotting CPAC cuz there're gays there?

You missed the part where conservatives are letting the boycotters haul ass if that's what they want. CPAC moves in a positive direction.

Maybe that's what pisses you off, anti-gay sentiment is being marginalized on both sides of the aisle now.

Forum List

Back