Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

Isn't it funny that for all these years conservatives have been fighting against gay rights and telling us homosexuality is an abomination, and sin, and deviancy, and depravity, and abnormality, that gays would destroy the military, blah, blah,

and now they're deciding it's okay?

So when did you all decide you were wrong? How's it feel to get your sorry asses kicked on another major social issue? :lol::lol::lol:

ok Carb ill ask you this question that 2 other "libs" here danced around.....WHY did California,just about the ultimate in Libracy ....vote it down....TWICE?....there are a hell of a lot of LEFT leaning voters out here......what happened?.....

Hey, Harry...share with us the difference in percentage of the two votes...Prop 22 and Prop H8...

thats not the point Bo.....many on the right supported the Marriage Right also.....there are so many Democrats in this State that Prop 22 should have passed back then...it did not......Prop H8....should have been a fucking landslide in support of Gay Marriage....it wasnt.........and if the Supreme Court shoots it down....which can happen.....the fucking Democrats aint going to help ya....Gays are being used by the Democratic Party Bo.....Gays and Blacks and everyone else that these two parties fuck daily....should abandon them and start a party that is truly for EQUALITY among people and are for whats right for the Country.....they would probably get a hell of a lot of the Disgruntled from both parties willing to join......

ok Carb ill ask you this question that 2 other "libs" here danced around.....WHY did California,just about the ultimate in Libracy ....vote it down....TWICE?....there are a hell of a lot of LEFT leaning voters out here......what happened?.....

Hey, Harry...share with us the difference in percentage of the two votes...Prop 22 and Prop H8...

thats not the point Bo.....many on the right supported the Marriage Right also.....there are so many Democrats in this State that Prop 22 should have passed back then...it did not......Prop H8....should have been a fucking landslide in support of Gay Marriage....it wasnt.........and if the Supreme Court shoots it down....which can happen.....the fucking Democrats aint going to help ya....Gays are being used by the Democratic Party Bo.....Gays and Blacks and everyone else that these two parties fuck daily....should abandon them and start a party that is truly for EQUALITY among people and are for whats right for the Country.....they would probably get a hell of a lot of the Disgruntled from both parties willing to join......

It will be...soon enough...

thanx for the dance.....

thanx for the dance.....

Actually it's an inevitable progression....

thanx for the dance.....

but i notice you could not give me an opinion on the group of people you back.....who privately,MANY are no different than the other guys.....i cant see how you feel you are gaining with a group of people who are stabbing you in the back.....and the thing that really gets me is.....you know they are....but that ok somehow.....the other side is up front with you,....but thats not ok.....and BO as compared to 10 years ago.....there are a hell of a lot of Republicans who can care less if you marry....in spite of what that dipshit Dean says.....

Talk about a thread that has run its course!

Bottom line.

Some conservative group, for some reason acted out a hissy fit because there was a conservative convention that included gay conservatives. The hissy fit included a threat to withdraw if said gay groups were included. The invitation to gay group was not rescinded, so we'll assume the 'conservative' group will not attend. Too bad.

That's the story from the get go, everything else is partisan nonsense.

Well except the fact that the Chairman of the gay group pwnd Mr Ed of liberal media. Woops.

Last edited:
thanx for the dance.....

but i notice you could not give me an opinion on the group of people you back.....who privately,MANY are no different than the other guys.....i cant see how you feel you are gaining with a group of people who are stabbing you in the back.....and the thing that really gets me is.....you know they are....but that ok somehow.....the other side is up front with you,....but thats not ok.....and BO as compared to 10 years ago.....there are a hell of a lot of Republicans who can care less if you marry....in spite of what that dipshit Dean says.....

Whatever...:rolleyes: Show me a better alternative.

>

Some people in my party (Republican) need to come to grips with the fact that it's the economy, jobs and runaway deficit spending stupid.

When social authoritarians want to make social issues the primary focus they end up losing younger voters.

>>>>

I think they would argue that the loss of the youth is worth the preservation of morality.

So all Republicans don't all goose step to the party line no mater what like Democtrats. So?

I guess we are right, you guys have no use for individuality. Thanks for clearing it up.

Goose step to the party line? Hell no - Republicans are chained to it. And please I beg of you point me in the direction of a current Republican with any individuality and the guts to use it.

I don't support either ridiculous Party - however will say at least the Democrats sometimes know who is being laughed at and why.

>

Some people in my party (Republican) need to come to grips with the fact that it's the economy, jobs and runaway deficit spending stupid.

When social authoritarians want to make social issues the primary focus they end up losing younger voters.

>>>>

Which is what is happening via tea parties and those supporting the ideas. Set aside the social issues that divide us and concentrate on the economic issues that unite. If the Democrats had done the same instead of focusing on growing their influence, they would be the stronger force now.

As the group that tried to block the gay group and the reaction by CPAC to let them take their whine home and the video exchange by the idiot Ed and the much more articulate and focused Chairman of GOProud illustrated, many conservatives do get it. Yeah we know, some on the right refuse to tolerate any differences. Their loss. Most just want the government to stay out of our concerns and focus on those they might have business in, like spending and taxing.

To the pathetic cretin who claimed there was nothing about 'good riddance' from the Rush link, let me add:

Quoting Rush from the link:

"The Republican Party, we gotta be a big tent," and that's code words for, "We gotta have some pro-choicers in our party to get rid of the influence of these hayseed hicks in the South who are pro-life." Well, they have gone, and I, for one, say, "Damn well good riddance!"

That is not what was quoted nor what I responded to, Moron.

To the pathetic cretin who claimed there was nothing about 'good riddance' from the Rush link, let me add:

Quoting Rush from the link:

"The Republican Party, we gotta be a big tent," and that's code words for, "We gotta have some pro-choicers in our party to get rid of the influence of these hayseed hicks in the South who are pro-life." Well, they have gone, and I, for one, say, "Damn well good riddance!"

That is not what was quoted nor what I responded to, Moron.

It was in my link you stupid ****. Now fuck off.

you just wont answer that question will ya?.....well stick with your "friends" Bo.....when you leave their house and you notice the Smirks on their faces.....well you know.....and IF the Courts shoots you down?....im sure they will do everything they can to help you....

Goose step to the party line? Hell no - Republicans are chained to it. And please I beg of you point me in the direction of a current Republican with any individuality and the guts to use it.

I don't support either ridiculous Party - however will say at least the Democrats sometimes know who is being laughed at and why.

sure.....how many Democrats do i see who KNOW they are being laughed at,and why....but stick with them anyway.....their numbers are legions.....you know like the Minorities.....

you just wont answer that question will ya?.....well stick with your "friends" Bo.....when you leave their house and you notice the Smirks on their faces.....well you know.....and IF the Courts shoots you down?....im sure they will do everything they can to help you....
I see....you simply don't HAVE a better alternative, do you? Color me surprised.

Forum List

Back