TOO FUNNY!....Bush challenges Trump to one-on-one debate!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Why would Trump with a current +/- 40% rate, even think about debating Yeb with a +/-3% rate?

Perhaps for the shits and giggles it would bring to the political debate?

CWmsJVnVAAAT3s_.jpg

The Hill ^ | December 28, 2015 | Jonathan Easley
Jeb Bush on Monday challenged Republican front-runner Donald Trump to a one-on-one debate. Speaking to a gathering at the Forum Club in Palm Beach, Fla., Bush was asked by the moderator what he would say to Trump if he were to walk in the room at that moment. “Donald, I’ll take you on one-on-one in a debate, any time, any place,” Bush said. “You name it and I’ll do it.”.......

It's so over for jeb. Trump is that bully that always one ups Jeb.

He should accept it.
I think Obama should have accepted Ted cruz.
When you get called out on your intelligence, you should back your shit up.
Bush would look more professional(gross) but he would just be spouting big govt ideals and he wouldn't really win shit.

Trump would put Bush on the defensive immediately by talking about Bush's bathroom habits.

Did bush ever take debate challengers from 3%ers when he was big dog in Florida ? Doubt it.

Why would Trump with a current +/- 40% rate, even think about debating Yeb with a +/-3% rate?

CWmsJVnVAAAT3s_.jpg

Jeb Bush on Monday challenged Republican front-runner Donald Trump to a one-on-one debate. Speaking to a gathering at the Forum Club in Palm Beach, Fla., Bush was asked by the moderator what he would say to Trump if he were to walk in the room at that moment. “Donald, I’ll take you on one-on-one in a debate, any time, any place,” Bush said. “You name it and I’ll do it.”.......
So, he's afraid. Ok.

CWmsJVnVAAAT3s_.jpg

sure jeb does, it's all he has, so he's done.

CWmsJVnVAAAT3s_.jpg

So, he's afraid. Ok.
no he's smart. I'd rather Trump take on hillary. You for that? I know Trump would be.

Hail Mary.

Donors are pissed.

or Jeb is trying to get the establishment GOP to broker him.

I think you hit it. The only chance he has is if the Establishment denies nominating Trump and picks him. He's desperate and trying to justify his continuing his campaign.
As I understand the process, the "brokering" only takes place unless the first ballot fails to provide any one candidate with enough votes. Then the delegates can vote for whomever they want.

If that's the case, how in the hell does "the establishment" get THAT to happen?

He should accept it.
I think Obama should have accepted Ted cruz.
When you get called out on your intelligence, you should back your shit up.
Bush would look more professional(gross) but he would just be spouting big govt ideals and he wouldn't really win shit.
which makes it a waste of everyone's time.

Hail Mary.

Donors are pissed.

or Jeb is trying to get the establishment GOP to broker him.

I think you hit it. The only chance he has is if the Establishment denies nominating Trump and picks him. He's desperate and trying to justify his continuing his campaign.

I don't think he would have a chance to do anything other than split the vote and keep Trump away from the brand Republicans have been trying to make.

Trump doesn't appear to have command of the facts, something that would stand out in a 1 against 1 debate. I don't blame him for being a pussy here.

Then again, if he can't even debate Bush 1x1, he'd be toast against Clinton, or anyone where he can't hide behind the volume of debate participants.

Forum List

Back