Top Calif Dem:‘Half of My Family’ Could be Deported by Trump Order

Laws have always been for little people alone, and the founder's vision was for the vote to be only for the "big" people; land holding white males alone.

What 'Order' is he talking about? Entering the US illegally has always been a crime. It's time to end Illegal Immigration. I welcome folks to my country, but they have to do it the legal way. Enough is enough.

What 'Order' is he talking about? Entering the US illegally has always been a crime. It's time to end Illegal Immigration. I welcome folks to my country, but they have to do it the legal way. Enough is enough.
It looks like ICE may be on its way to 'helping make California Great Again'!!!!

It looks like ICE may be on its way to 'helping make California Great Again'!!!!

I don't know what 'Order' he was citing. Illegal Immigration is a crime. Him and his family chose to break the law. They should be prepared to suffer the consequences. We are still a nation of laws. At least i hope we are.

Laws have always been for little people alone, and the founder's vision was for the vote to be only for the "big" people; land holding white males alone.
Born into slavery in 1839.
Stole a Confederate military ship in 1861.
Disguises himself as the Captain.
Uses the secret code book and hand signals to pass Confederate guard ships.
Rescues more slaves and their families.
Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
As a Republican (mic drop)
upload_2017-2-15_10-1-18.png

Some of us know the history of how all that was wrecked during reconstruction and the Jim Crow south once Fed troops pulled out.

I don't know what 'Order' he was citing. Illegal Immigration is a crime. Him and his family chose to break the law. They should be prepared to suffer the consequences. We are still a nation of laws. At least i hope we are.
Apparent this dude that gained access to the California senate is unaware or too ignorant to understand this.

California Senator Kevin de León (D):

“I can tell you, half of my family would be eligible for deportation under the executive order, because they got a false Social Security card, they got a false identification, they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB 60, they got a false green card,” De León said.

This comment from a "lawmaker".

The dominate culture has a very selective memory and approach to "the law".

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Many of the new movement calling themselves BLM are unaware that it was mostly Bible believing Republicans that worked so hard to push for the emancipation proclamations in order to help "set the captives free".

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Many of the new movement calling themselves BLM are unaware that it was mostly Bible believing Republicans that worked so hard to push for the emancipation proclamations in order to help "set the captives free".
My guess is many of the new movement calling themselves BLM are very aware of the history and as such see no partisanshithead connection; the issue is the entire system. Futhermore right wing media outlets have reminded them on every occasion where the base "Republicans" are on state power murders of unarmed black folk in the streets.

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
My guess is many of the new movement calling themselves BLM are very aware of the history and as such see no partisanshithead connection; the issue is the entire system. Futhermore right wing media outlets have reminded them on every occasion where the base "Republicans" are on state power murders of unarmed black folk in the streets.
Asians and Latinos do just fine in America
Thanks to propaganda of the left, blacks like to murder each other, commit self initiated infanticide and play victim.

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Are those "murders" in areas ran by mostly establishment republicans?

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Asians and Latinos do just fine in America
Thanks to propaganda of the left, blacks like to murder each other, commit self initiated infanticide and play victim.
Take it up with BLM, I'm sure they'd be very open to your setting them white, I mean, straight.

Escapes to freedom.
Runs for Congress.
Wins.
View attachment 112492
Are those "murders" in areas ran by mostly establishment republicans?
They appear to be spread out quite a bit my partisanshithead friend.

Forum List

Back