Top Clinton staffers mock regious groups

The American left hates Christians.
Christianity has always been by far the single biggest religion in America, and since they do not like their own country and culture, they will always attack Christians.
They'll always give Muslims a pass, since they are not native to the American religious landscape.
If you are talking "Christians" and meaning TV evangelists like Hagee, Franklin Graham (not a chip off the old block), Gary Bauer and that Reed dude, yep! They get mocked. REAL Christians don't tell you, they show you. REAL Christians don't scam your wallet with bits of the True Cross or oily rags, they give their talents and skills and sweat. They are volunteers of every area, from Doctors without Borders, to child care and even animal rescue. Real Christians show their love for God thru their love for fellow man. AND they simply shun those who scorn them, they don't 'get even'. And they leave the judging of motivations to God. That's HIS job, not man's.

It's not a "conspiracy" to them...they believe it is their job to shape public opinion per the directives of the bankers and their CFR, Royal Institute for International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission and other "think tanks". It's in their own documents, Carroll Quigley wrote about this topic because he sat in on their meetings for a few years "Tragedy and Hope"...ever hear of it? The intentional "dumbing down" of America isn't an accident, it's all by design. Do you know who Charlotte Iserbyt is? If not, perhaps you should spend a little time researching what she found out as a Washington insider that worked for Reagan instead of lamely trying to refute what I contend. Then perhaps you should research "Operation Mockingbird" and the =Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's because nothing has changed. You (like most leftards) scoff at what you do not understand.

No, we understand it perfectly well.

We just don't buy into your level of paranoid crazy. Your rantings about CFR, Trilaterals, Illuminati Bilderbergers, Lizard People all sound crazy because it is.

Who is "we"??? Do you have a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil up your ass?So, here are quotes taken directly from the book Tragedy and Hope....Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown....can you refute this??? Let me know if you need more quotes because there are plenty of them.

"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the communists, or any other group, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments … I have objected both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies ... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known ... The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) ... the American Branch of a society which originated in England (by diamond king, Cecil Rhodes) ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."

The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland; a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank... sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

"At the end of the war of 1914, it became clear that the organization of this system [the Round Table Group] had to be greatly extended. Once again the task was entrusted to Lionel Curtis who established, in England and each dominion, a front organization to the existing Round Table Group. This front organization, called the Royal Institute of International Affairs [R.I.I.A.], had as its nucleus in each area the existing submerged Round Table Group. In New York it was know as the Council on Foreign Relations [C.F.R.], and was a front for J.P. Morgan and Company in association with the very small American Round Table Group. The American organizers were dominated by the large number of Morgan 'experts,' ...who had gone to the Paris Peace Conference and there became close friends with the similar group of English 'experts' which had been recruited by the Milner group. In fact, the original plans for the Royal Institute of International Affairs and the Council on Foreign Relations were drawn up in Paris ...."

"Closely allied with this Morgan influence were a small group of Wall Street law firms, whose chief figures were Elihu Root, the Dulles Brothers, (and) John J. McCloy... On this basis, there grew up in the twentieth century a power structure between London and New York which penetrated deeply into university life, the press, and... foreign policy... For example, it set up in Princeton a reasonable copy of the Round Table group's chief Oxford headquarters. The copy was called the 'Institute for Advanced Study' and was organized by Abraham Flexner of the Carnegie Foundation and Rockefeller's General Education Board. The plans were largely drawn by Tom Jones, one of the Round Table's most active intriguers and foundation administrators. The American branch of this 'English Establishment' exerted much of its influence through five American newspapers ["The New York Times," "New York Herald Tribune," "Christian Science Monitor," "Washington Post," and the "Boston Evening Transcript"]."

"For the first time in its history, Western Civilization is in danger of being destroyed internally by a corrupt, criminal ruling cabal which is centered around the Rockefeller interests, which include elements from the Morgan, Brown, Rothschild, Du Pont, Harriman, Kuhn-Loeb, and other groupings as well. This junta took control of the political, financial, and cultural life of America in the first two decades of the twentieth century.

Yes, "Slow Joe"...we get it...anything that doesn't paint the leftard clown posse in anything but a glowing light is simply "hatin'" because the leftard clown posse of sniveling fools are as pure as new driven snow. (snicker)

Crazy Dale, are you off your meds again?

Faux News is garbage journalism. Always has been.

The six conglomerates that own 90 percent of all media belong to the same exclusive elite clubs, dumb ass.......you think that News-Corp (that owns FOX) a rival of the CEO of Viacom, Disney, CBS, Time Warner and GE??? If so, why are the heads of these entities have a seat at the CFR and the Committee of 300 and attend the Bilderburg meetings?

I know more than you, "Slow Joe"....infinitely more and it rips you up inside and you need to stop that. I'm here to help you.
Ah yes, capitalism is so grand..

It is better than the Russian model.
Well sure it is, because the Ruskies are not that smart..

The USSR could not have survived or thrived as long as it did without the help of western financiers and industrialists...that much I do know. Then when they decided to implode it, they swept in and picked the corpse clean...especially the Bush crime family and their globalist pals.

Who is "we"??? Do you have a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil up your ass?So, here are quotes taken directly from the book Tragedy and Hope....Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown....can you refute this??? Let me know if you need more quotes because there are plenty of them.

Dude, I'm bored with you and your crazy quotes, to be honest with you.

tin-foil-fedora-because-crazy-doesnt-have-to-be-tacky-2781405.png

Dude, I'm bored with you and your crazy quotes, to be honest with you.

tin-foil-fedora-because-crazy-doesnt-have-to-be-tacky-2781405.png

Did jet fuel melt the steel in Building 7??????

Christianity has always been by far the single biggest religion in America, and since they do not like their own country and culture, they will always attack Christians.
They'll always give Muslims a pass, since they are not native to the American religious landscape.
If you are talking "Christians" and meaning TV evangelists like Hagee, Franklin Graham (not a chip off the old block), Gary Bauer and that Reed dude, yep! They get mocked. REAL Christians don't tell you, they show you. REAL Christians don't scam your wallet with bits of the True Cross or oily rags, they give their talents and skills and sweat. They are volunteers of every area, from Doctors without Borders, to child care and even animal rescue. Real Christians show their love for God thru their love for fellow man. AND they simply shun those who scorn them, they don't 'get even'. And they leave the judging of motivations to God. That's HIS job, not man's.

The American left hates ALL Christians, and everything about the religion.

The American left hates ALL Christians, and everything about the religion.
You are wrong, Digital.

Makes no sense for dems to bash Catholics since Catholics vote overwhelmingly for dems. Blue collar/union thing. What's weirder is Catholics voting for dems in the first place because their precepts conflict.
A catholic church near me has a sign that reads 'Pray to end abortion'. I'm tempted to place a sign next to it saying 'God answered. He said stop electing democrats.'

Reminds me of the time when I visited my brother in Hungary. In conversation about politics and life in general, he said that he does not think God loves Hungary any more. When I said that if there were more Hungarians in churches and fewer in abortion clinics, maybe God would think differently about them.

Reminds me of the time when I visited my brother in Hungary. In conversation about politics and life in general, he said that he does not think God loves Hungary any more. When I said that if there were more Hungarians in churches and fewer in abortion clinics, maybe God would think differently about them.

Or maybe there isn't a God.

You see, this is the problem with you sky-pixie worshipers in general. When bad shit happens to good people, you assume your Sky Pixie has a reason. When good stuff happens to bad people, you assume it's all part of a plan.

Or maybe there isn't a God.

You see, this is the problem with you sky-pixie worshipers in general. When bad shit happens to good people, you assume your Sky Pixie has a reason. When good stuff happens to bad people, you assume it's all part of a plan.

Or maybe you haven't looked around you and SEE the presence of God.

You believe that all the wonderful things you see came about, helter skelter, due to natural selection, without planning, design and intelligence.

I have faith believing in God. You have the ultimate leap of faith, denying God's existence.

Oh, I've looked around. I see a world full of pain, death, sickness, evil and general stupidity. Only if you accept that God is a sadist who enjoys pulling the wings off of flies would you think he exists.

You believe that all the wonderful things you see came about, helter skelter, due to natural selection, without planning, design and intelligence.

Several points.
First, the world is full of just as much (if not more) evil than beauty.
Two, yes, natural selection is proven scientific theory. Magic Pixies in the sky, not so much.
Three, even if you accept that the world is proof of a higher being, why does it natural follow that it's the Sadistic SKy Pixie of the Hebrews? Why isn't it Krishna or Amaterasu or Zeus or Odin?

Oh, I've looked around. I see a world full of pain, death, sickness, evil and general stupidity. Only if you accept that God is a sadist who enjoys pulling the wings off of flies would you think he exists.

Several points.
First, the world is full of just as much (if not more) evil than beauty.
Two, yes, natural selection is proven scientific theory. Magic Pixies in the sky, not so much.
Three, even if you accept that the world is proof of a higher being, why does it natural follow that it's the Sadistic SKy Pixie of the Hebrews? Why isn't it Krishna or Amaterasu or Zeus or Odin?

You have an unsurpassed talent to miss the silver lining, and an equally unsurpassed talent to find the dark cloud.

In other words, you are a typical liberal.

You have an unsurpassed talent to find the silver lining, and an equally unsurpassed talent to find the dark cloud.

In other words, you are a liberal.

You avoided the point deftly... I guess that's your special talent.

I stopped believing in Sky Pixies when a Nun said at my Mom's funeral that God had a reason for her to suffer horribly for a year.

You have an unsurpassed talent to find the silver lining, and an equally unsurpassed talent to find the dark cloud.

I stopped believing in Sky Pixies when a Nun said at my Mom's funeral that God had a reason for her to suffer horribly for a year.

You just proved my point.

That religious people are full of shit and don't have any real answers? We've established that.

I just don't let you get away with it like you used to.

That religious people are full of shit and don't have any real answers? We've established that.

I just don't let you get away with it like you used to.

The liberals' response is insults and name calling.

You just proved my point, once again.

Guy, you don't have a point. What you have is a dogma that doesn't stand up to logical scrutiny. and most of the time, people are much too polite to you because, hey, tolerance and all that shit.

Me, not so much. I'll call a liar a liar and I'll feel darned good about it.

Anyone who claims there is a God is a liar. There's no evidence for it.

Guy, you don't have a point. What you have is a dogma that doesn't stand up to logical scrutiny. and most of the time, people are much too polite to you because, hey, tolerance and all that shit.

Me, not so much. I'll call a liar a liar and I'll feel darned good about it.

Anyone who claims there is a God is a liar. There's no evidence for it.

My last post to you, before I put you on ignore.

Anyone who denies the existence of God is blind. Anyone who denies the existence of God is a liar, and saying so makes me feel sad that there are such misguided people in the world.

Bye, Joe! It has not been nice knowing you.

Forum List

Back