Tops on Trump's Agenda, a Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Plan?

We'll get a return on the investment, unlike the nearly trillion dollars Obama pissed away on nothing.

Oh really?

Some of us have good memories. Some of us remember how the RW'ers complained about the INFRASTRUCTURE components in the 2009 stimulus bill.

lol, now you have to agree with ME. Now you have to support the importance and value of a huge GOVERNMENT spending program to fix our infrastructure.
I remember Obama saying those shovel ready jobs wasn't so ready.

Fifteen minutes of stunned silence. Interesting. None of the Trumptards want to cheer for Trump's infrastructure plan.
Jesus Christ, what are you, 5? The world doesn't revolve around you.

I baited you into participating. That was the plan.
I posted my response before your impatient one was on my screen. Like I said, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Or you could express an opinion on the subject of the thread.
The first response was mine and I addressed it. Did you read your thread?

I think the bigger uproar against the stimulus was the "investments" in companies like Solyndra. Putting money into our public infrastructure is great. I won't be too enthused if Trump doesn't have a plan to pay for much of this stuff, which could include cutting out some various agencies or functions of the agencies.

We'll get a return on the investment, unlike the nearly trillion dollars Obama pissed away on nothing.

Oh really?

Some of us have good memories. Some of us remember how the RW'ers complained about the INFRASTRUCTURE components in the 2009 stimulus bill.

lol, now you have to agree with ME. Now you have to support the importance and value of a huge GOVERNMENT spending program to fix our infrastructure.

Look fool Obama funneled the so call shovel ready jobs stimulus money to his pals in the public employee unions who used that money to avoid layoffs for 2 years, POOF the money was gone 2 years later with nothing to show for it. That's where the money went, not to shovel ready infrastructure jobs.

Turn off your radio. Demonizing unions is vile RW propaganda.

Do you think union workers WON'T be building the roads and bridges, with YOUR tax dollars, in a Trump infrastructure plan?

You know, maybe should start by getting used to the fact that UNION households may have been the one sector of the electorate that put Trump over the top in those so called Rust Belt states he took away from the Democrats.

I think the left did not change their stripes overnight, you are not fooling anyone.

Romney lost union households in Michigan by 33 points. Trump only lost them by 13. You elected a RINO and you don't even know it lolololol.

Oh, PS, Trump WON the union vote in Ohio. Time for you union haters to change YOUR stripes.

Change? The Democrats have been pushing for infrastructure spending for years.

Forum List

Back