*Total Destruction of the Democratic Party: THE END*

Sorry bout that,

1. What if the Democrat Party fails.
2. Gets its clock cleaned.
3. Wherever do you get such mud?
4. Lets join in and work things out now, now that your party is about to be squashed into oblivion.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump spent an hour trying to brow beat the republican secretary of state of Georgia to give him 11,000 votes. Pretty much an illegality in my book. Still, die hard republicans on this forum stick up for this sorry piece of shit like he can do no wrong.
I was kinda wondering what 11,000 votes would do for him because that would have still put him waaaay behind Biden. And I mean way behind, like in the millions.

Total destruction of the Democrat party? That's music to every freedom loving American's ears.

Trump spent an hour trying to brow beat the republican secretary of state of Georgia to give him 11,000 votes. Pretty much an illegality in my book. Still, die hard republicans on this forum stick up for this sorry piece of shit like he can do no wrong.
I was kinda wondering what 11,000 votes would do for him because that would have still put him waaaay behind Biden. And I mean way behind, like in the millions.
Why do you people leave out the part where the SOS said his states data was not accurate when Trump told him some numbers from it? I don't think that was ever explained?

There are certainly a lot of empty seats. Including mine which I vacated after Trump was elected.

The good news is that Trump won't live long enough to be a Republican for as long as I was.

At least Trump was a real Republican. You don't believe anything Republicans support.

Big fat lie, of course.

The #1 problem with Democrats is that they have evolved to put PARTY and the PARTY ELITE first. The #2 problem is their vision of a multi-class society:

FIRST and BEST: The party elite who rule all below them. For whom there is no "wrong" and nothing "too good".
SECOND: There fully-indoctrinated supporters who fail to see anything wrong with their entire life-purpose being to serve (they think "the party) but (actually) the elite first class.
THIRD: Ordinary registered party members whose votes can be reliably cast for the party and who will contribute time, labor and (if they have any) cash.
FOURTH: Non-Black minorities who, while being disdained, might be potential converts - if they are given enough slops. Nothing too good.....just a little better than they had "back home".
FINALLY: Everyone else.

the USA doesnt have that kind of influence globally. The USA only has a bit less than 16% of global GDP.
The USA constitutes more like 23% of world GDP moron.

The dollar is the global currency. Dollars circulate in every country in the world, and many countries use the dollar as the backup for their national currency. The dollar does have that kind of influence.

Forum List

Back