*Total Destruction of the Democratic Party: THE END*

The Democrat Party will become even more radical, racist, dishonest, and corrupt.
They will turn their cities and states into economic wastelands with their regressive economic policies and primitive progressive culture.
The Democrat states will become unlivable for mainstream middle-class people, and people will try to escape to the GOP states.
The Democrat Party's hate and racism problem will be even worse, and we will see even more Left-Wing violence.
Eventually the Democrat Party will have permanent political power and they will turn America into Northern Venezuela.
America will become a marxist police state like North Korea.
crystal_ball_small.png

if that were happening just in the USA, youd have something.
But its global, all that inflation, gas, supply chain.
The supply chain is two things. Capitalists being capitalists, profit above all else. And decades of infrastructure neglect.
And it all starts with the United States. As we go, the world tends to follow. With a dementia suffering, incestuous pedophile wandering around without a clue, this is what happens. People vote with their wallets. Meaning disaster for the Dems in under 10 months.

And it all starts with the United States. As we go, the world tends to follow. With a dementia suffering, incestuous pedophile wandering around without a clue, this is what happens. People vote with their wallets. Meaning disaster for the Dems in under 10 months.
Do you lie in your sleep?

Both the Dems and GOP parties are about to change dramatically because the Baby Boomers are fading away.
The Democrat Party will become even more radical, racist, dishonest, and corrupt.
They will turn their cities and states into economic wastelands with their regressive economic policies and primitive progressive culture.
The Democrat states will become unlivable for mainstream middle-class people, and people will try to escape to the GOP states.
The Democrat Party's hate and racism problem will be even worse, and we will see even more Left-Wing violence.
Eventually the Democrat Party will have permanent political power and they will turn America into Northern Venezuela.
America will become a marxist police state like North Korea.
And yet, it's the Democrat states propping up the budgets of red states.

Sorry bout that,

1. We better build a bigger tent.
2. "Build Back Better"
3. See how I tied that all together?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
youre saying that the USA is responsible for global supply chain issues, global inflation, global gas prices? pure fantasy.

1. Welcome to sanity, step forward and into the GOP tent, sit anywhere.
There are certainly a lot of empty seats. Including mine which I vacated after Trump was elected.

The good news is that Trump won't live long enough to be a Republican for as long as I was.

There are certainly a lot of empty seats. Including mine which I vacated after Trump was elected.

The good news is that Trump won't live long enough to be a Republican for as long as I was.
Sorry bout that,

1. So you're coming back eh, yeah I get it.
2. So why did you get up anyway?
3. Oh mean ole Trump?
4. Succumbed to the medias brain washing?
5. I will let you tell it, go!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back