Tractor Supply went woke

Never support a company that donates money for and promotes sex changes for children.

Has nothing to do with my personal security.

Sometimes being principled takes dedication so if it's too tough for you that's on you

I stopped buying from Amazon when they proudly announced that they intended to use my dollars for killing their employees' unborn babies. Then I noticed, not long after that, that my eBay purchases started coming in Amazon packaging!

Makes wondering if Amazon started hurting not longer after making that stupid woke announcement.

Oh, well. There will always be someplace else to buy anything I'll ever need.

I signed up for a credit card when I bought a generator for the house (Farm and Fleet) only because it knocked 20% of the price. When I saw it was 29.9% interest, I thought "who on earth would use this thing"?

37% has got to be close to the maximum allowble interest rate.
Get rid of the privately owned Federal Reserve and make sure the newer citizen owned fiat currency has stricter rule for politicians not to abuse it.

Tractor Supply always came off as a suburban style store than anything else. Their variety tends to be focused on large yard, not anything with real acreage. I only visited once, saw no need to return.

I'm sure that Tractor Supply will suffer for the loss of your business...
Just like it didn't hurt Bud Light?
iu

Meh....No loss at all.

Tractor Supply is to farm equipment what Harbor Freight is to tools: total crap.

Yes, it is. It is for the well-heeled backyard "farmer".

But for trailers and all the stuff that includes, Tractor Supply is THE stop.

I stopped buying from Amazon when they proudly announced that they intended to use my dollars for killing their employees' unborn babies. Then I noticed, not long after that, that my eBay purchases started coming in Amazon packaging!

Makes wondering if Amazon started hurting not longer after making that stupid woke announcement.

Oh, well. There will always be someplace else to buy anything I'll ever need.

Report that shit to Ebay....They do not like people piggybacking off their bandwidth to sell crap from their competitor.

Yes, it is. It is for the well-heeled backyard "farmer".

But for trailers and all the stuff that includes, Tractor Supply is THE stop.
I suppose it's a little like Walmart: buy stuff that you know that you can't go wrong with, and has their own warranty.

But as a comprehensive farm and fleet store, they're the dregs.

If it's on YouTube it's gotta be true, right? Why pick on Tractor Supply?

Robby Starbuck, a Republican Congressional candidate from Nashville is the one who seems to have started pointing these things out.

Forum List

Back