Tractor Supply went woke

Same here. My customers have no idea of my politics.
Yup!

Sometimes it gets difficult when they drone on about it. No matter who they like/hate I just nod my head like an uninformed buffoon no matter the topic.

Only time it caught me was when Claire McCaskels sister followed me out to my truck after an estimate. I had an anti Obama sticker on it and her reaction was amusing.

After that I never put another political sticker on any of my vehicles

Yup!

Sometimes it gets difficult when they drone on about it. No matter who they like/hate I just nod my head like an uninformed buffoon no matter the topic.

Only time it caught me was when Claire McCaskels sister followed me out to my truck after an estimate. I had an anti Obama sticker on it and her reaction was amusing.

After that I never put another political sticker on any of my vehicles
Did she give you any business?

You should be grateful that you get to interact with patriots in your job.
I'm grateful for every potential customer regardless of their ideology.

About 20 years ago I did a master bath remodel for a couple gay guys. The bathroom was only accessible after going through the bedroom. It was FULL of gay shit and very awkward to see everyday but they were nice and a job is a job

I'm grateful for every potential customer regardless of their ideology.

About 20 years ago I did a master bath remodel for a couple gay guys. The bathroom was only accessible after going through the bedroom. It was FULL of gay shit and very awkward to see everyday but they were nice and a job is a job

Did you feel nervous bending over?

We need to know who to boycott. Unfortunately all the major beer companies sponsor pride crap, so that leaves us with the expensive microbrew brands.

That is the only beer worth drinking. They are doing you a favor

Tractor Supply is added to the long list of places to boycott that I never went to in the first place. I never drank Bud Light, never went to Target, can't stand Starbucks, don't watch the NFL, I almost feel irrelevant.

If you feel that way....chances are that you are that way. All because a corporation supports one thing you don’t believe in while ignoring the commonality of things you and the corporation may support.

Which hasn’t worked anywhere yet.
Screenshot_20240624_100703_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240624_100843_Chrome.jpg

And this is just ONE company that chased the WOKE ESG money and had their games flop massively because the public isn't buying the woke shit. MANY studios have been completely shuttered

Forum List

Back