Tractor Supply went woke

I don't want to log onto a YouTube video. Do you have the intelligence to explain exactly how Tractor Supply is "woke"? From my experience Tractor Supply offers products that you can't get anywhere else at a reasonable price. The company solicits donations to the FFA and bends over backwards to offer free rabis shots to dogs.

I don't want to log onto a YouTube video. Do you have the intelligence to explain exactly how Tractor Supply is "woke"? From my experience Tractor Supply offers products that you can't get anywhere else at a reasonable price. The company solicits donations to the FFA and bends over backwards to offer free rabis shots to dogs.
Screenshot_20240624_101736_YouTube.jpg

Keep dreaming.

CNN​

Bud Light controversy cost parent company about $395 million in lost US sales.​

In North America, organic revenue — seen as the best measure of operating performance — nosedived a staggering $1.4 billion in 2023, “primarily due to the volume declined of Bud Light,” according to CNN, citing the brewer’s fourth-quarter earnings report.

Global volumes declined 4% in the quarter, though in North America, they fell more than 15% in the last three months of 2023 compared to the year-ago period as the boycott against Bud Light persisted.

A momentary blip doesn't hurt a conglomerate like AB InBev.

But keep on believing that you crippled them because some rednecks switched to Old Milwaukee's Best Light.
4i6Ckte.gif
The United States government can break up conglomerates. When done you would see the suffering of those companies.

I need a cheap single axle trailer; maybe they will sell them for 30 cents on the dollar in bankruptcy. Otherwise I'll have to build my own.

Forum List

Back