🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

Trump, Navarro, and Lightheizer are working hard on free and fair trade agreements.
Schumer and the democrats do nothing to help with trade, except cheer Trump on for taking on China.
Chuck Schumer urges Trump to 'hang tough on China' after latest tariff threat while other top Democrats are quiet

What about the USMCA trade agreement? The "do nothing democrats" will get burned in 2020 for their inaction.

I’m starting to think trump doesn’t want a deal. If he ever gets one it will be clear it did us no good. He’d rather keep doping people into thinking it will be some great thing.
He's punking the American people, for sure.

Boom! Dumbass opened his mouth to say he might keep the trade war going until at least 2021 and the Dow plunges over 300 points on the opening bell.

What a fucking retard we have in the White House.
Approaching -400 now.

Boom! Dumbass opened his mouth to say he might keep the trade war going until at least 2021 and the Dow plunges over 300 points on the opening bell.

Wonder how much him and his elitist buddies make with his market manipulation.

Trump, Navarro, and Lightheizer are working hard on free and fair trade agreements.
Schumer and the democrats do nothing to help with trade, except cheer Trump on for taking on China.
Chuck Schumer urges Trump to 'hang tough on China' after latest tariff threat while other top Democrats are quiet

What about the USMCA trade agreement? The "do nothing democrats" will get burned in 2020 for their inaction.
Of course liberals like trade wars! I've been saying from the start that trade wars are a far left liberal thing.

I've also been saying since 2015 that Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat and that he would lead all you tards into the far left cave like the pied piper.

It won't be long now before Trump has the biggest budget deficit in history, too.

Who prepared the 2019 and 2020 Budget? Its Nancy and the democrats. The Budget Deficit is on them.
Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

Who prepares the actual Budget? Trump or the House? Here is the process. Trump requests, but the House and Senate review and approve.

budget_process_2015.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-3_10-5-31.png
    upload_2019-12-3_10-5-31.png
    4 KB · Views: 12

Well, it's down almost 400 points now.

If this happened on Obama's watch, you can be sure the pseudocons would be foaming at the mouth.

I've never seen such submissive, spineless, weak-minded idiots in all my life.

It won't be long now before Trump has the biggest budget deficit in history, too.

Who prepared the 2019 and 2020 Budget? Its Nancy and the democrats. The Budget Deficit is on them.

Who prepares the actual Budget? Trump or the House? Here is the process. Trump requests, but the House and Senate review and approve.

budget_process_2015.png
Trump happily signs off on all the spending. How duped are you?

Well, it's down almost 400 points now.

If this happened on Obama's watch, you can be sure the pseudocons would be foaming at the mouth.

I've never seen such submissive, spineless, weak-minded idiots in all my life.
I’m sure he told his buddies to sell.

Of course liberals like trade wars! I've been saying from the start that trade wars are a far left liberal thing.

I've also been saying since 2015 that Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat and that he would lead all you tards into the far left cave like the pied piper.

Trump is a "populist" as long as he stays a populist he will get my vote. Trump took on Wall Street and K-Street and China. As long as Trump works to bring back good jobs he has my vote. I like Navarro and Lightheizer playing hardball with China.

I'm not seeing a "far left cave"?! I don't want to list all of Trump's many accomplishments, but he is not promoting liberal or progressive policies. Just look at the tax cuts, the DOD budget, the wall, and immigration policies as a few examples.

US companies that have moved to Communist China would be smart to start making contingency plans for coming back. We can't possibly continue doing business with these assholes.

US companies that have moved to Communist China would be smart to start making contingency plans for coming back. We can't possibly continue doing business with these assholes.
They aren’t coming back, just moving to another Asian country,

We were long overdue to take China on. They're communists that robbed our countries jobs, stole our intellectual property and have deprived their people of all basic human rights. Their goal is to dominate the world economically, militarily and culturally. Thank God we finally have a President who has the balls to take them on. We need to decouple from these assholes and do everything we can to destroy their economy.

If only our president was not an egotistical idiot that choose to declare war (as in trade war) on the whole world at the same time instead of getting others on our side against China
You think we need others' help to take on China? Then they'll want compensation. If they don't help us with China they can pound sand.
Trump gets mega kudos for being the first US president to try to manage China.

Of course we need others help you brain dead partisan.

When other counties step in to fill the void in trade with China left by us how does that hurt China?

When we are pulling out of other trade deals and China is taking our place how does that harm China?

When Brazil replaces the US as the soy bean provider to China how does that hurt China and help the US?

Whose help do we need? Be specific. Why would other countries hurt their economies to help the US and hurt China? That is a red herring or a straw-man argument. Why didn't Obama enlist the help of other countries to manage China? Because its not workable. US tariffs work now. Negotiating for others to help is a rabbit hole.
How about a few links to support your claims? I'm not seeing the trade war hurting the US or helping China.

China is the same theat to everyone they are to us, it would be in their best interest to join us, but instead of giving them a chance your god started a trade war with the whole world at the same time...read a little history and find out how well multi front wars work out.

The stock going through more than 600 days of stagnation was bad for the country.

Read an article just today that the only reason US grain farmers had positive returns was the MFP payments to off set the harm of the trade war. But I am sure you think this is good for the country.
Who will replace China as a customer for our grain farmers? Or do you not care about the Ag industry?

budget_process_2015.png

Then why do you blame Obama for all the debt when he had a GOP House for 6 of his 8 years?

They aren’t coming back, just moving to another Asian country,
Asian counties that are tied to China and that China is helping to get ready for the influx

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy, tard?

Obama added about $10-trillion to the Debt

Obama is borrowing more than the sum total every president borrowed since FDR.

Ultimately Obama signed the Budgets. The GOP House gets some blame for the Budgets they prepared and approved. The same applies to Trump, when he signs the Budget he gets part of the blame. History will say Trump is responsible for his Budget Deficit, my point is that the House democrats share some of the blame. Why is no one doing anything about the Budget Deficit?
My recommendation has been to hire another "Grace Commission" to root out "waste, fraud, and abuse", but the swamp doesn't want that. My concern is that in a few years the $23T Debt will become a disaster.

Then why do you blame Obama for all the debt when he had a GOP House for 6 of his 8 years?
Please see post #37 above

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy, tard?

Obama added about $10-trillion to the Debt

Obama is borrowing more than the sum total every president borrowed since FDR.

Ultimately Obama signed the Budgets. The GOP House gets some blame for the Budgets they prepared and approved. The same applies to Trump, when he signs the Budget he gets part of the blame. History will say Trump is responsible for his Budget Deficit, my point is that the House democrats share some of the blame. Why is no one doing anything about the Budget Deficit?
My recommendation has been to hire another "Grace Commission" to root out "waste, fraud, and abuse", but the swamp doesn't want that. My concern is that in a few years the $23T Debt will become a disaster.
Both deserve blame which is why I support neither. You however clearly still support trump. You have some sort of mental illness it seems.

Uhhhh......Geeeeeee.......

Trump Says Trade War Could Drag On, Stokes France Spat
President Trump suggested a trade war with China could drag out past the 2020
election and stoked a tariff spat with France during a visit to Europe for a NATO summit.

Trump Says Trade War Could Drag On, Stokes France Spat

What a fucking idiot.

Who voted for this asshat?
It'll wreck our economy ANY DAY NOW was all we heard for weeks when this all started.

Are you fools ever right in your ASSumptions?

Forum List

Back